teach ur dog 100 english words

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

j_ove2

Feb 11, 2004, 7:30 PM

Post #1 of 29 (10512 views)
Shortcut
teach ur dog 100 english words Can't Post

hi hi,
i'm a new owner of 3 mth old silky terrier. i'm trying to get some guide on training my little baby. so i browsed thru the net n saw this downloadable book 'Teach ur dog 100 english words' by Michelle Welton. has anyone out there tried this book b4? will be glad to get some feedback.
thanks.
cheers!

Cheers!
jaclyn n jerrie

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 11, 2004, 9:53 PM

Post #2 of 29 (10494 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j_ove2] teach ur dog 100 english words [In reply to] Can't Post

what's the url?

am quite keen to check that out!

j_ove2

Feb 11, 2004, 9:58 PM

Post #3 of 29 (10490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] teach ur dog 100 english words [In reply to] Can't Post

hi a_evie,
here's the url. do check it out.
www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/ebooks/TYD.html
cheers!

Cheers!
jaclyn n jerrie

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 12, 2004, 2:51 AM

Post #4 of 29 (10483 views)
Shortcut

thanx!

am checking it now. will revert duly.

and who is who? who is jaclyn and who is jerrie

j_ove2

Feb 13, 2004, 5:48 PM

Post #5 of 29 (10469 views)
Shortcut

i'm jaclyn the owner
n jerrie is my furbaby Wink

Cheers!
jaclyn n jerrie

jooann
Enthusiast

Feb 13, 2004, 6:16 PM

Post #6 of 29 (10467 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jaclyn! and Jerrie!

I didnt read the e-book, i just read thru the some pages of the website and the writer sounds quite good! Worth trying the e-book i guess... USD 9 right...

my Sushi is 3 months old too! Smile

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 13, 2004, 7:03 PM

Post #7 of 29 (10466 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL, j_ove2] teach ur dog 100 english words [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello ...

M. Welton is a dog author who has written articles and (as far as I know) a guide book for selecting a puppy ... Her book is quite good, probably one of the most practical I have read ... So, her background is genuine and she is obviously knowlegable ...

Bottonline ... for USD9-00 ... if she can deliver just 30% of what she promises ... then its already a good investment ...

Cheers Smile

(This post was edited by surchinmy on Feb 13, 2004, 7:06 PM)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Feb 15, 2004, 2:00 AM

Post #8 of 29 (10450 views)
Shortcut

HelloSmile

I've dl-ed that book abt 10 mths ago in preparation for my pup(then) and for USD 9,it's definitely worth it. It has very easy to follow instructions and the methods taught work for my dog(for the most part which I am thankful for. lolLaugh)

All in all, it's a pretty good "book" for the price.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 18, 2004, 1:40 AM

Post #9 of 29 (10433 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j_ove2, jooann ] teach ur dog 100 english words [In reply to] Can't Post

for usd9...its rather good....especially if you have not bought any books yet.

and that usd9 was my hubby's valentine's day present to shalom!

DoggiePuppy

Feb 18, 2004, 7:38 AM

Post #10 of 29 (10429 views)
Shortcut

Wow?? USD9 if its good, I really think its good. I think I should check it out! Ebook?? Do they sell the manual book too?
------------------------------------------------------------
<-----Looks like a cockroach from this picture!!

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2004, 10:48 PM

Post #11 of 29 (10402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DoggiePuppy] teach ur dog 100 english words [In reply to] Can't Post

what looks like a cockcroach?

as for the manual book...not surelah..but the ebook is a good buy. at least if the book goes doggie eared (either fur slave or fur master's fault)...you can always reprint another copy Wink

DoggiePuppy

Feb 26, 2004, 12:49 AM

Post #12 of 29 (10400 views)
Shortcut

I show with the arrow liow ma, saw my avatar of Zoe..i don't know why for me it looks like a cockroach like that from top view cause also of her position. Yea true la, sounds good though.

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 27, 2004, 7:34 PM

Post #13 of 29 (10393 views)
Shortcut

hmm...the pic must have not loaded when i rplied you that day...bad line on my streamyx...by the time i wait for the pics...i would have died waiting...forever waiting...so i decided to reply straight away.

but zoe definitely looks cute...not cockroachy...just plain cute...and cheeky too.

how's zoe's training coming along?

DoggiePuppy

Feb 27, 2004, 8:34 PM

Post #14 of 29 (10391 views)
Shortcut

Well sit, hand, responding when call, `no'....can understand la she. But I won't say strong yet. That's why I am spending more time making all these stronger before proceeding to other training. Her craziness lately more under control liow. Cause I discover her weak point. Chicken-ness. She fear certain foreign big object wan. So I took this big object and hav to say it in a airy low voice `monster' then she'll step back once she hears it. So I place these stuffs on sofas so she won't chew. She kinda forgotten her sofa chewing habit liow now.

Got more photo of her both at breeder's home and my house here. YOu can have a look at:

http://asia.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/...g21/album?.dir=/184c

cutieb78

Mar 1, 2004, 9:33 PM

Post #15 of 29 (10381 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Anyone purchased the e-book yet? How was it? Want to give it a try too.

If anyone did... hope don't mind to e-mail me a copy.Tongue

Cheers,
@@
(",)
Hugs n kisses from Grace n Penny
(Grace + Clifton-->Penny 15/11/03)

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2004, 2:30 AM

Post #16 of 29 (10376 views)
Shortcut

shalom is not allowed on the sofa....the reason being if she is allowed to jump up..then she'll probably jump on the guests as well.

her understanding of commands is improving...but again it could be because she is turning mellow...and matured. but still very playful. good thing is that she knows to behave herself quite well...and for her age...i'm really very proud of her.

shalom does not have any fears per se...i mean she even enjoys her visits to the vet...hmmm....strange right?

DoggiePuppy

Mar 4, 2004, 4:31 AM

Post #17 of 29 (10375 views)
Shortcut

Well bout vet I should say she prolly start on the right foot to the vet where she develops a relationship with the vet instead of fear. If its not that, then the vet must be doing a good job!

Well now Zoe again, is like forgetting a bit of the biting sofa habit. Hmmmm. I guess its just about puppyhood. She develops a habit and she'll forget it in a week or so but will start with another habit.

But yea she's still allowed on the sofa, cause its one of her sleeping spot during noon. But now making her sleep on a biggggg pillow right beside computer already and she's getting quite comfy and sometimes rmbr to come here to sleep.

As for behaving, Zoe's got certain time of the day where she will run crazy, lately its 1030pm and above. Don't know why is that. Before that and day time she's rather neutral and quiet. Last time used to be morning.

I heard you met up with Jooann?? =)

Have a nice day with doggie!!

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2004, 8:04 PM

Post #18 of 29 (10370 views)
Shortcut

am glad that she started on a very positive note with th vet. but again i note that this clinic also makes a point of playing with all the animals that come in before even examining them.

bunnies, cats etc...i've seen them done it. even when i brought my mongrels and street cats...they did the same thing...

can't give shalom any pillows yet. she bites them to pieces just like her soft toys. and in the end i end up having to sew them. maybe when she is older. she has her basket with cushions but has only slept there once. the other occassions...she terrorised the cushion and the basket. teething and being a puppy perhaps.

don't see shalom having her moments of insanity (running crazy). basically she'll play around my hubby or i...sometimes our guests but that is about it. then she just would sit by either one of us and either light snooze or chew her little friends.

one thing for sure is that she does not allow us to nap...tried napping with her and ended up geetting either a back massage or saliva facial!

and yeah. met up iwth joann and sushi...my my...sushi is really cute...very peaceful too. and because she was so adorable...someone actually asked.."aunty aunty...is that a real dog or a robot dog?"...that qn certainly had me and joann (and also another futsal player) in stitches...

DoggiePuppy

Mar 5, 2004, 7:13 AM

Post #19 of 29 (10366 views)
Shortcut

Hahah...I met up with Jooann too one afternoon and yea she told me bout all the funny stories those kids asked when you guys were there. Well, kids are innocent and naive just like puppise too I guess.

Glad to hear you guys had a fun time. Jooann is already rushing me to car train Zoe, cause Zoe seems to dislike car which is not a bad thing but then if she wants me to let her see Zoe then definitely Zoe has to go for a ride wan ma. Lately I am busy so only saturday sunday can bring her for car ride...

jooann
Enthusiast

Mar 6, 2004, 6:58 PM

Post #20 of 29 (10356 views)
Shortcut

Ya the kids entertained us with their naive questions.... haha! :)

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

DoggiePuppy

Mar 7, 2004, 1:21 AM

Post #21 of 29 (10355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jooann] teach ur dog 100 english words [In reply to] Can't Post

Eh Je ah, you are now helping out at the dono wat pets something something rite? A friend in here also said she might be going, her username here is Sweesan. Got a GR. U go try check out the picture. Also very cute ehh. Very small. See at

photos.yahoo.com/sweesanlim

I won't be going to midvalley la, very tired la lately, today graduation ceremony, not enough sleep. But all the best to your stall leh ok?

Send my regards to Sushi!

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2004, 6:26 PM

Post #22 of 29 (10351 views)
Shortcut

for starters...you may want to sit in the car and not move the car. then the next day or so, sit slightly longer. do so for a couple of days before progressing to drives...maybe a short drive like round teh block (less than 5 minutes). once the kid learns then you can progress to longer drives. this helps a lot for doggies that mabuk perjalanan. like my crackers...vomitted on just about every car until we trained her for journeys from scratch.

SeanYoung
Dog Kichi

Mar 23, 2004, 8:51 PM

Post #23 of 29 (10331 views)
Shortcut

i bought the ebook. It's good. It has 440 + pages and now the promotion gives you 50 pages of IQ test for your dog.
good to hear that you are learning how to take of a dog. It's time and responsibility that make you good owner.

drrnlav
New User

Apr 10, 2004, 8:36 AM

Post #24 of 29 (10280 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SeanYoung] teach ur dog 100 english words [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I've been trying to purchase this ebook all day but I dont have a credit card.

Can someone else tell me what the url is that allows you to download this ebook

Anything to help me get my 2 dogs trained.

My email is (read backwards) moc.loa@valnrrd

User04
New User

Jan 14, 2005, 4:03 PM

Post #25 of 29 (9170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drrnlav] teach ur dog 100 english words [In reply to] Can't Post

Pirate

Can someone tell me what the adress on the web page says exactly. When you are visiting the Download Page of the Real ebook Teach Your Dog 100 english words.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my