members help needed

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 14, 2004, 4:54 AM

Post #51 of 54 (208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD] members help needed [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaa....yeah..pretty long list!!! take you time!! you can always short-list them and let us vote!!LaughLaugh

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 14, 2004, 5:13 PM

Post #52 of 54 (201 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] members help needed [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon

yalor my dogs also no more chicken supply. Also on kibbles & a bit of canned food. For me the poo like like doubled Crazy Maybe the canned food has detoxifying agents...trying to drain everything out....haihhhhh heheh

You see la...no diff wan la. U kurang one packet that day now you have to use back 2 packets to win her back. If not will continue to act 'lcly' with you....hahahaha

Bonney good mah....'yau seng kak'!!!! LaughLaughLaugh

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Feb 15, 2004, 2:19 AM

Post #53 of 54 (196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] members help needed [In reply to] Can't Post

OMG!! Thanks so very much LaughSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLaughLaughLaugh That's going to my archive of "websites to go to during the hols" lol.

And as for maths....uh....guess it's ok. Like bio more though.just wish it would co-operate with my memory.Tongue
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

boon
Doggyman

Feb 15, 2004, 7:25 AM

Post #54 of 54 (187 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] members help needed [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Michelle,

hehehheh today she is ok lio...no mor elcly look...back to her happy go lucky look..........

In Reply To

For me the poo like like doubled Crazy Maybe the canned food has detoxifying agents...trying to drain everything out....haihhhhh heheh

Actually this is the opposite way.......i mean is due to indigestion problem rather than detox.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my