Pet grooming shop

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

May
Old Hand

Dec 4, 2002, 6:14 PM

Post #26 of 44 (5036 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [galwina] Pet grooming shop [In reply to]  

Thanks for the advice. I will try your method.

Have a nice day.

cyphang
Canine Addict

Dec 4, 2002, 6:56 PM

Post #27 of 44 (5035 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [magicwizard] Pet grooming shop [In reply to]  

What's the name of the shop?
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

magicwizard
Novice

Dec 4, 2002, 7:18 PM

Post #28 of 44 (5030 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [cyphang] Pet grooming shop [In reply to]  

its Sheritan Pet Shop.

stanley

Dec 12, 2002, 4:57 PM

Post #29 of 44 (5008 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] Pet grooming shop [In reply to]  

Hi Tish....where is the exact place..i have been to the pet shop inside the Atria. They do provide grooming.....I haven't try that....but I have seen them grooming for other dog...it is not so nice.

(This post was edited by stanley on Dec 12, 2002, 4:59 PM)

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 7, 2003, 7:56 PM

Post #30 of 44 (4959 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ALL] Pet grooming shop [In reply to]  

Anyone tried the two pet shops in SS2? The one near Kamdar and the other near all the goldsmith shops?

Anba
Novice

Apr 21, 2003, 9:51 PM

Post #31 of 44 (4927 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [cshellz] Pet grooming shop [In reply to]  

I have tried the shop near to the goldsmith shops, they charge RM80.00 for grooming my Shih Tzu. Is there any Dog Grooming Shop in Klang?

Regards,

Anba.

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

May 22, 2003, 6:10 AM

Post #32 of 44 (4868 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [galwina] Pet grooming shop [In reply to]  

hi,

ive just read through what you've wrote and i feel sorry for ur furry kids...i understand what it feels like to see your dog in tht condition while u want him to look good after the grooming. ive heard some feedback from people having the same problem as yoou. i myself is a groomer and i must say accidents do occurs when grooming but not till it hurts the dog so bad or the dog is afraid to go back again...groomers should be trained and be very very careful..
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

timmy
Enthusiast

May 26, 2003, 6:46 AM

Post #33 of 44 (4847 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ritchie_dog] Pet grooming shop [In reply to]  

i just brought timmy to groom today at ss2 petshop- well, they charged very reasonable- only rm 60 for whole body trimming n bath..etc for a 5 mth shih tzu . the only setback is ther r not professional groomer- thats y its so cheap ( i think a prof groomer charge rm 120 and above at other places) , the groomer of timmy today is fine- she is quite okie....

at the same time i saw another indonesian maid that groom another shih tzu too UnsureCrazy..the owner was not there- i think the owner might surprised an indo maid groom his doggie?...and the shih tzu was yelling when the indo maid trim his nail...poor thing, i felt so sad to hear him crying.

anyway i think i'll groom timmy myself instead for next time- at least we know how to be more careful ( i feel hurt if timmy got groom till hurt like that shih tzu today...cannot take it )or i think we should get prof groomer- if we really wanna best look for our little precious ..if not, normal groomer/ ourselves will be fine. make sure the petshop groomer is gentle and patience enuff ..

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

May 26, 2003, 7:08 PM

Post #34 of 44 (4843 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [timmy] Pet grooming shop [In reply to]  

Hi Emily,

I heard that the groomer near Atria in Damansara Jaya is pretty professional...something like he doesn't trim the fur around the paws but he plucks it??!! Well, that's another place for you to look at Smile

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

May 29, 2003, 7:56 AM

Post #35 of 44 (4824 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

hmm...wht do ya mean by they dont cut but pluck out hair around the paws?..i think its a bit impossible right?..ive been doing grooming for a year now but havent heard of tht ler...but i have reserved comments about tht petshop youre talking about..i think the best grooming is still the one in pudu..they are really professional groomers..should give it a try!Smile
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

May 29, 2003, 8:02 AM

Post #36 of 44 (4823 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ritchie_dog] Pet grooming shop [In reply to]  

hello Smile

I dunno actually cause I've never sent any of my dogs for grooming b4 Crazy But that's what I remember the guy telling me...something about it being a skill trained in Japan. I went in look see look see and he was talking about the grooming services they provide...showed me pics of the poodle after grooming. Sorry leh...I also tak pasti.

Do u mind to email me the directions/address for the shop in Pudu? My email is mich_wong@hotmail.com. thanks ya! Smile

poor_me
Enthusiast

May 29, 2003, 9:10 AM

Post #37 of 44 (4821 views)
Shortcut

Plucking the hair out of the toes!?!? If that is true, I have a good mind to pull their hair out one by one. Pulling the hair out sounds pretty painful to me. Doing that to the poor dog seems like sheer cruelty.

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

May 29, 2003, 5:04 PM

Post #38 of 44 (4818 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [poor_me] Pet grooming shop [In reply to]  

hello Smile

Please don't jump to conclusions first. Like i said a few times I only remember vaguely. Please let me clarify this the next time I go there again and I will post up again ok? Btw, the man at that shop is a dog lover and each time I'm at the area I'll pop by the shop. He's very nice and friendly and doesn't mind sharing a lot of tips with me eventhough I don't buy anything from him Smile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 29, 2003, 7:37 PM

Post #39 of 44 (4809 views)
Shortcut

Hi Michelle,

I know which pet grooming shop you are talking about. I always go there and play with their poodle - awana girl. Arthur & Sharon went there to do their grooming too last time according to Mr Yap (the owner) love all of their stuff there...

cheers,
minglmy

timmy
Enthusiast

Jun 3, 2003, 4:38 PM

Post #40 of 44 (4782 views)
Shortcut

hiya michelle, i went to thiis petshop asked b4, ya , ther y very professional, i dont mind 2 give a try next time for timmy - my bf said its too exp as it cost rm 120 + for timmy to groom, thus, he sent timmy to ss2 instead that only rm 60.

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 3, 2003, 7:19 PM

Post #41 of 44 (4780 views)
Shortcut

Hi emily, Smile

Which shop in SS2? THe one near Kamdar or near the goldsmith shops? And what do they do for RM60?

timmy
Enthusiast

Jun 3, 2003, 9:36 PM

Post #42 of 44 (4778 views)
Shortcut

its the one next to kamdar. well, they provide full grooming, bath, nail,cleaning ear- all rm 60 only. i guess its bit dirty in their grooming area, so i won't recomm u guys there although its cheap n reasonable.

if cleaniness n professionalism is your main priority- then it would be 'NO' to u . if u dont mind, it should be fine w that kind of price.

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 4, 2003, 10:41 PM

Post #43 of 44 (4759 views)
Shortcut

thanks for the info, Emily! Smile

Pearly
New User

Jun 5, 2003, 8:11 AM

Post #44 of 44 (4752 views)
Shortcut

Advertising contents deleted. Please learn to respect the terms of use of this forum.

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Jun 6, 2003, 2:07 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my