Looking for a beagle

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Aug 5, 2004, 11:28 AM

Post #26 of 41 (2352 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Looking for a beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

so strange that this website seems to gobble up whatever i type up here.....now even my email is incorrect...shit....

my email if u have any questions :

simply_jude@hotmail.com

the beagle breeder website:

http://www.geocities.com/...n_beagles/index.html

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Aug 5, 2004, 11:31 AM

Post #27 of 41 (2351 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ohmybeagle] Looking for a beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

sigghhhh......what's going on ???

this bloody website eats alphabets........

this is for MisterStan:

simply_jude@hotmail.com is my email.

http://www.geocities.com/...n_beagles/index.html is the breeder's website.

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Aug 5, 2004, 11:35 AM

Post #28 of 41 (2350 views)
Shortcut

aikss.....shit....i give up here.....i cant seem to publish the email and website URL up here...

MisterStan why dont u email Jonathan and ask him to send u his URL as i cant post anything for u here....what i post just keep missing somewhere.......

Dr Jonathan Ng Poh Huat
121-B Taman Pringgit Jaya
75400 Melaka. Malaysia

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2004, 10:35 PM

Post #29 of 41 (2345 views)
Shortcut

thanks. i am able to visit the site

danielle
Novice

Sep 13, 2004, 8:39 PM

Post #30 of 41 (2289 views)
Shortcut
Re: [seperlinky] Looking for a beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie! I'm a newbie here. And I would like to know how much does a puppy beagle usually cost???

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2004, 3:57 AM

Post #31 of 41 (2243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [danielle] Looking for a beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

that depends on the pedigree of the beagle......champion breed can go up to RM 1800 while normal pedigree is just about RM 1500.....u can get cheaper price if u go to non urban city area ie. out of KL and PJ and damansara.....Ipoh or other places will send a cheaper beagle for example while most pet stores in the city area sell around RM 1800 and above. Pet safari and pet wonderland is simply ridiculous...their beagles are of poor quality yet they call for RM 2800......absolutely ridiculous and absurd !!! i would advise u to go look for a beagle breeder in the newspaper or thru recommendations.....a best of the best will cost u about RM 1800 only if u can directly get from the breeder without going thru greedy pet shops or pet agents.....most of all....buying from a pet shop is usually a bad idea unless u can see that the dog is excellent and the price is reasonable....try to do as much research as possible and dont be an impulsive buyer or u will regret.....if money is not a problem for u.....u should really approach some breeders at a dog show and get from them......a championship show is coming up this 15 and 16 Oct and i am sure they are a good number of breeders and show person there. they keep the best beagles around in malaysia and u can surely find a nice pup from there. Be very careful if u insist to buy from a pet shop. basically the margin of the price should be around 1500-1800....anything above that is a rip-off case. A champion beagle's progenies can go up to maximum RM2000 only.....anything above that is simply unacceptable !!

babymoon
Novice

Oct 19, 2004, 11:58 PM

Post #32 of 41 (2214 views)
Shortcut
Re: [putra] Looking for a beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

harlo...can tell me where is ur breeder??

i wan to buy a beagle puppy too..

how much u bought for ur beagle???

wais81
Enthusiast

Oct 20, 2004, 1:00 AM

Post #33 of 41 (2205 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymoon] Looking for a beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

hello babymoon,

call me or sms me, i know one beagle breeder as well. 0122990301

Christopher

winnie7718
Novice

Nov 7, 2004, 1:40 AM

Post #34 of 41 (2175 views)
Shortcut

hi all, hmm can i have the beagle breeder number?

cos i wish to have beagle.... hmm how much you bought the beagle?

alvin
Novice

Nov 7, 2004, 4:09 AM

Post #35 of 41 (2171 views)
Shortcut
Re: [winnie7718] Looking for a beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Beagle Lovers....

I am looking for a female beagle.... Have already got a male...2 years now.

Intend to find him a companion...not for breeding...just another fur-kid to complete my family.

Any good breeders out there with new litters or going to come litters....?

Would appreciate any info / tips / advice....

Thanks.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 7:10 AM

Post #36 of 41 (2161 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alvin] Looking for a beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

if i know any breeder with coming litters, i shall inform you.

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 8:50 PM

Post #37 of 41 (2160 views)
Shortcut

You can try looking at the newspaper. I saw that they have alot of beagle puppies for sale. Alot of owner's are selling them awaySmile. Dun need to rush there's still somore.

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Nov 9, 2004, 8:14 AM

Post #38 of 41 (2134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alvin] Looking for a beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

i know one reputable breeder from malacca.....he will be having two fine litters from his malaysian champion beagles end of this year.......that's if u can wait till dec la....u can call to book in advance perhaps....just sms me 0123173071 and i will pass u his contact number......i own one of his champion pup female now and she is fantastic.....he is a regular at almost all dog shows in malaysia.

Terry

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Dec 17, 2004, 12:30 PM

Post #39 of 41 (2064 views)
Shortcut
Re: [winnie7718] Looking for a beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

i know one reputable breeder from malacca.....he will be having two fine litters from his malaysian champion beagles this late december........u can call to book in advance perhaps....just sms me 0123173071 and i will pass u his contact number......i own one of his champion female pup now and she is fantastic.....he is a regular at almost all dog shows in malaysia. A champ beagle cost around RM1600-1800 usually but of course if u know a breeder u can always get it for free.....hehe......good luck

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Dec 17, 2004, 12:57 PM

Post #40 of 41 (2063 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

I read your post here sometime ago....so your beagle is a female ?? how old is she now? i have a 10 month old male and his name is Lou....i think yours should be about the same too....right??...are u going to the K9 day this coming 9 JAN at Bandar Utama Central Park?? i hope can meet u and ur beagle there......Lou would love to get a gf......perhaps they can have their kids one day if u want to mate ur beagle.....hehe.......anyway....do drop me a SMS if u are going to K9 day then we can talk....012-3173071(Terry)...hope to see u there.... if u want to know more about K9 day sms me also and i will email you the details....Cheers

Mr.Beagle
Novice

Feb 20, 2005, 9:42 PM

Post #41 of 41 (1980 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Seperlinky,

I wish to buy another female beagle. Could please give me the contact number of the breeder which u mentioned in the forum? The one from Cheras. U can email it to me at chenmeiyoong . I hope that u can reply me as soon possible. Thanks.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my