Padang Merbuk Training??

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

lyfoo
Novice

Nov 8, 2003, 10:31 PM

Post #51 of 51 (619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Padang Merbuk Training?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanx . Ya, Julia is a ACS. She is now abt 5 mths old. Her CGC class is with Ms Maggie at 5pm session. Her forth class already...

She does not seem quite like the OB class as she is never serious abt obedience... she loves to play and has plenty of enery for that.....Cool..... she went in to the lake to swim with all the big brothes during the last gathering at K.K.... i was so worry abt her... i might not be able to save her if she can't make it....a dare devil....

Last week, while we were having training and the field was wet after a heavy rain...she was begging for home half way of the class.. .shy - shy.. ....Unsure....guess she will have a hard time during the test....

I was informed by Ms. Maggie that MKA does not conduct Agility class currently.. . Nevetheless, i will check out with Mr. Badri on the agility gadgets when i meet him at the padang...thanx

One fine day,this little girl has learned how to bark . Now she barks whenever she feels "boring"...the biggest problem is i am staying in a apartment, whereby we are not allowed to have pets at home.. . ..

I will be going to the Championship show tomolo . Will u be there ?...

regards

Julia's mama

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my