cute cute kecimiow is here........

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

joey_cml
Dog Kichi

Jul 8, 2004, 10:01 PM

Post #151 of 166 (1316 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] cute cute kecimiow is here........ [In reply to] Can't Post

oh....u recall me the movie of THE LORD OF THE RING??heheh...burden hor?anyway TRUST and COMMUNICATE is the key word to success.

i won't let the history to happend again, this time i extra careful, i even stop to walking with her, just to reduce to risk.i think she should be save enough now....

the wild dog very thin and break into my house through the small gap in between, and actualy i already fence the gap, but wonder he still got the power to break in. by the time i'm aware, is already in the morning,the dog cage is away from the original location. therefore, i think both of them must fight or my nc is try to defence. she is hide under my car there. i think she is get shorck by the wild dog.

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 9, 2004, 10:04 PM

Post #152 of 166 (1314 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joey_cml] cute cute kecimiow is here........ [In reply to] Can't Post

I think ur Nancy has protected herself successfully. So, u keep her indoor now, even at night?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

joey_cml
Dog Kichi

Jul 16, 2004, 5:32 AM

Post #153 of 166 (1309 views)
Shortcut

can not lah, coz my parent not allowed, she still sleep outside, but this time i work out some precaution...like nv bring her out whenever she is AV, the fence need to put double layer... Slyi dun think they still able to broken in......Mad

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 16, 2004, 5:14 PM

Post #154 of 166 (1306 views)
Shortcut

Do u have a cage for her to sleep at night? Maybe u can leave her in the cage at night, then it would be safer Smile

I'm going to Genting, Awana for team building today. Will be back by tomorrow afternoon. Talk to u later Wink

joey_cml
Dog Kichi

Jul 20, 2004, 7:36 AM

Post #155 of 166 (1302 views)
Shortcut

ya, i do have a cage for her, but she seem like not interested to sleep in there....she don't allow u to lock her also, else she will bark and blamming for the whole nite. she got quite alot freedom also, but is dangerous loh.

oh....how is ur team building progress? smoothly?does it really help alot in team work?Smile

this coming sept my company will have a company trip to BALI (HARD ROCK HOTEL)....3days 2nite...too rush lah, it should be 4days 3nite package, but our company can not afford to off 2 days,no choice loh.how about u?where u plan for your honey moon?

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 20, 2004, 5:33 PM

Post #156 of 166 (1301 views)
Shortcut

I can't cage my dogs too, or else they will be crazy like hell in the cage Smile All of my dogs can run free in my house. They can go anywhere they like even my room! But i will keep them outside while nobody around and during our sleeping time. I agreed with u, it's actually quite dangerous to let them too free in our house.....

My team building quite relax this time. No tough game! Team work? A bit lah.....at least we can get to know each other better Tongue

Wow, Bali ah? Company fully sponsor? Sounds good. Better than us lah.....at least ur trip is considered an overseas trip Wink

My honeymoon? Maybe not going, depends on our financial status lah. My parents suggested Vietnam, my bf suggested Bali. Anyway, my parents and my sister might follow us for our honeymoon trip. More people more fun Smile

joey_cml
Dog Kichi

Jul 21, 2004, 9:36 PM

Post #157 of 166 (1300 views)
Shortcut

eventualy i can bring her to walk...almost 2 weeks time i cage her in the house....look like so pity whenever she is alone.

ya..fully sponsor..is around RM1300 per pax..erm...vietnam and bali ar, i will choose bali loh...coz that is a romantic place for couple, sun, sea and beach....at the mean time ask ur another half swear will take care of you forever in your life....TongueTongue

i can provide u a full detail after i come back from there...Sly

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 21, 2004, 9:54 PM

Post #158 of 166 (1299 views)
Shortcut

Wow, ur company so good one, sponsor 100% for ur trip. Ur company must earn a lot lately Smile

Ya, give me the detail of Bali after u come back. But i'm afraid of bomb again oh, he he.....when r u going to the trip?

So ur Nancy is free now. Finally.....she can have a walk again. Wink

joey_cml
Dog Kichi

Jul 22, 2004, 3:00 AM

Post #159 of 166 (1296 views)
Shortcut

not really good lah...so so only, we are a medium firm, therefore they are able afford Wink

yaloh hor...so many of them scare of the osama and bom bom....hahaha.....i scare also..but then we try not to hang too close with those mak salleh then should be save enough.... Tongue

i will be there in the bigining of sept'04.....the package is 3days 2 nite, but i will extend for another day, purposely for snokling& water sport....dun worry...i will email u every special scene..u will have a full detail of that......Cool

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 22, 2004, 3:03 AM

Post #160 of 166 (1295 views)
Shortcut

Ya lor, don't get kidnapped by the terrorist, then i see u in the TV, ha ha.....Tongue

Ur trip sounds interesting. Would ur bf go along with u? Ur Nancy should miss u very much for that few days.....Smile

joey_cml
Dog Kichi

Jul 27, 2004, 9:13 PM

Post #161 of 166 (1292 views)
Shortcut

aiyo.. i tot the kidnapped case only happend in Iraq?dun scare me lah...i will be save as long as i keep a distance with those guai loh...Cool

my bf do not go with me, coz the package is expensive...anyway...we will visit p.kapas soon.....something better than nothing loh...

nancy very notty now's a day...gua gua jiao+very choosy.

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 27, 2004, 9:34 PM

Post #162 of 166 (1291 views)
Shortcut

Nancy is naughty and noisy nowadays? Maybe she wanted to let u know that she wants a bf, dai go lui liao Smile

Kidding lah.....u won't be kidnapped coz M'sia isn't involved in the war, he he.....

U know what, few days ago i have argued with an uncle becoz of my dogs. I know this uncle, he hates dog all the while. Thus, whenever i walk my dog and see him, i will let him walk first. But he still always show his black face to me Crazy

Few days ago, so happen one of my dogs was doing his big business in front of him. I know this uncle will sure angry, so i quickly asked my mother to turn back to clear the shit (my mother was walking in front of me with 2 dogs, and i was holding another 2 dogs behind). But his uncle still made noise to me. He said i shouldn't let my dog does his business on the middle of road!

I was so angry! I already asked my mum to clear the shit, it's should be alright, right? So i argued with him. I said loudly that i will clear the shit! My mum heard it and she was even angry than me. My mum scolded him very loudly that.....don't assume all the shit on the road is belong to our dogs, we will clear our dogs' shit! Then, this uncle said i didn't scold u, i just voice out only. But we told him we are not happy becoz we already done our responsibility!

At the end.....of course the uncle lost lah! How can an old man argue with 2 women, he he.....Tongue

joey_cml
Dog Kichi

Jul 28, 2004, 8:45 AM

Post #163 of 166 (1265 views)
Shortcut

wow...what a excited fighting.....nvm lah..this world got alot of funny people one, just calm down, we can not control their mind.

But the uncle is too much lah, i think he is purposely want to make ur life difficult.i tell u lah, now's a day, women is no longer as a weak character, we should fight back, and they always think we will just keep quiet....NO...NO.....i really can not tahan this type of ppl, very kepoji + small gas....shit only mah..not throw infront of his house, somemore mention to clean it off wat...what's the big deal, if he talk somemore, next time i will bring my dog throw shit infront of his house...then u know...Mad

then u should mention to him, i'm not scolding also....just voice out abit lound only...majority of the old man is very sturborn one. Wink

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 29, 2004, 9:50 PM

Post #164 of 166 (1262 views)
Shortcut

Ya lah, this uncle is too much. My mum already turned back and wanted to clear the shit, but he still made noise! Mad I admit that, sometimes we didn't clear our dogs' shit, but once a while only Tongue he he.....

We will still meet each other every morning when we walk our dog. But it's ok lah.....as long as he didn't complain anything again about my dogs. Wink

joey_cml
Dog Kichi

Aug 12, 2004, 9:25 PM

Post #165 of 166 (1252 views)
Shortcut

duno why hor, this few day i can't log on to this web page, always put me to other puppy.com web page....eventualy i got the address from my bf then only i can log in again...

i just back from p.kapas, is a relax place to travel and snorkling. Is almost come to monsun season, therefore the wave and current is very strong, is not encourage to swim in the sea.

nc missing me so much, once i'm reach home, she gua gua jiao where i go.....by the way i do bring her some nice snack, she happy and satisfied with that.

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 12, 2004, 9:56 PM

Post #166 of 166 (1250 views)
Shortcut

Of course she misses u so much! Only u always feed her and bring her out for a walk, right? Smile

Great to hear that u have enjoyed ur trip very much. I haven't been there before leh Blush

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my