In house pup trainin'

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 4, 2004, 3:10 AM

Post #26 of 47 (1428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] In house pup trainin' [In reply to] Can't Post

ahhh.... good that u can help to clarify the matter. This certainly helps blur ppl like me Tongue heard before from someone who told me that its a little bit stronger but dunno if its true or not. Lucky got u to Wink

cheers,
minglmy

DoggiePuppy

Feb 4, 2004, 6:16 AM

Post #27 of 47 (1425 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] In house pup trainin' [In reply to] Can't Post

Tongue With all my wishes I only hope that Zoe live healthy and happily only that's all, doesn't matter if I have to sacrifice a bit. Hahaha...been getting only bout less than 5 hours of sleep only daily cause of her. Accompany her to sleep first like a baby then wake up early morning cause I'll hear her cries. Frown

For all who believe in prayers out there, pray that my baby will be all right. She's so far happy, today her potty is very wattery like as if its dirhoea(don't know how to spell it).

I called the vet so she said the deworming medicine she gave last morning may cause it to be a little wattery. Well, I think I'll just see if it improves one or two days later. If not I think I'll bring her to the vet again.

I am so glad there's plenty of support and encouragement here, otherwise I think I should be experiencing nervours breakdown now.
------------------------------------------------------------
<-----Looks like a cockroach from this picture!!

mackmack
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2004, 4:20 PM

Post #28 of 47 (1422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DoggiePuppy] In house pup trainin' [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Tongue With all my wishes I only hope that Zoe live healthy and happily only that's all, doesn't matter if I have to sacrifice a bit. Hahaha...been getting only bout less than 5 hours of sleep only daily cause of her. Accompany her to sleep first like a baby then wake up early morning cause I'll hear her cries. Frown

True true..... we will only sleep after they sleep, but wake up before them to accomodate them. Hahahhaah.... nowadays, dog owners are very accomodating one.Wink
Hope everything is fine for your Zoe.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 4, 2004, 9:43 PM

Post #29 of 47 (1417 views)
Shortcut

haiyah, what to do.... they are our babies mar so gotto sacrifice lor. I think all doggie lovers owner will also do the same lar esp those who really take their doggie as their own babies. Wink

Ya, anything go to the vet 1st esp when ur not sure better than leave it alone or simply give them medication. Going to the vet is the safest of all.

cheers,
minglmy

DoggiePuppy

Feb 4, 2004, 10:10 PM

Post #30 of 47 (1414 views)
Shortcut

Yalor yalor...she's getting so much love from me. Nowadays go out sometimes see the stray dogs outside feel a bit poorthing for them cause no one to love them at all. Worst still some injure here and there.

They deserve something better than that! If its not us humans, I think they're life out there should be better, no cars to run them down, no evil youngsters to kick them or pour hot water at them(oh I've heard stories) even one near my neighbourhood I saw was blue in colour. No I am not colour blind and there's no such thing as blue dog. Some kid around there spray blue paint on it. My place is a malay area. So I guess they just dun care bout these doggies.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 5, 2004, 3:29 AM

Post #31 of 47 (1409 views)
Shortcut

the poor blue dog la... btw, where do u stays in ? lucky lor for zoe got u to care for her. Imagine if she goes to an owner to doesn't care at all.

cheers,
minglmy

DoggiePuppy

Feb 5, 2004, 7:30 PM

Post #32 of 47 (1406 views)
Shortcut

I stay in Klang in an area called Bukit Kuda. Not much haf heard of this place but its a very easy to find place. Walking out of the vet that day already see so many stray dogs with their leg injured and so on. Felt like bringing all of them to the vet and let them get some treatment. But that may really cost me a bomb. Maybe one day I can have an animal shelter!!

I am about to post one or two Zoe's picture but I am installing the program to resize the photo first otherwise the photo gallery won't take wor. Not much time to do all these cause most of my time goes to my little baby. Blush

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 7, 2004, 8:15 AM

Post #33 of 47 (1397 views)
Shortcut

ok ok... we will then wait for the nice pics while u take care of ur lil fella 1st.

cheers,
minglmy

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 7, 2004, 9:12 AM

Post #34 of 47 (1393 views)
Shortcut

awww what a sweeet looking little girl!

looks more like a Brittany Spaniel...

mummy is the britanny spaniel or daddy?

terenceg

Feb 7, 2004, 11:59 PM

Post #35 of 47 (1387 views)
Shortcut

you have such a heart of gold.

i do believe in prayers, and will pray for you (chinese Style). i also believe YAN & KOR = what we do this life, affects our next. cheers now.

~Not All that Glitters is Gold Not All that Wanders is Lost~

terenceg@streamyx.com

DoggiePuppy

Feb 8, 2004, 5:11 AM

Post #36 of 47 (1382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] In house pup trainin' [In reply to] Can't Post

Daddy is Brittany. yalor, she looks more like brittany, the colour especially. Its a common colour for brittany I feel!

But she very pretty lor, real life lagi pretty than picture!!

DoggiePuppy

Feb 8, 2004, 5:13 AM

Post #37 of 47 (1381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [terenceg] In house pup trainin' [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehe, not really heart of gold ler, just that I treat her like my own daughter like that. So naturally you'll love these little ones with all your heart!!!

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 11, 2004, 9:46 PM

Post #38 of 47 (1347 views)
Shortcut

hi!

i've bought one of the puppy aid that rebooto saw in jusco tmn maluri cheras.

it works but if the pup has the whole house to roam, you'll still need to supplement by bringing the pup to the peepoo place every 1 hour or so...

one word of caution. that green liquid certainly stinks! so you may want to use it lightly.

DoggiePuppy

Feb 11, 2004, 10:59 PM

Post #39 of 47 (1341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] In house pup trainin' [In reply to] Can't Post

Harlow!! I think I am happy already now cause Zoe goes to poo at designated area where there's newspaper. Almost 90% of the time, which I think is good and she get to move around the house, half way kitchen(cuz furthermore is toilet already, dangerous), her room of course, and the entire living room. When she wanna poo she's just go. I forgot what I did to make her get trained this way but its definitely not those liquid's fault. That 23 bucks of liquid I bought is almost totally unused. I guess dogs are smart and don't really need all these. But Zoe should tell me earlier, now the liquid dono for what? Who wants to buy can ask me. Userd only 1%, sell half price lo? Want ah? Hahaha!

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Feb 12, 2004, 12:21 AM

Post #40 of 47 (1339 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Daddy is Brittany. yalor, she looks more like brittany, the colour especially. Its a common colour for brittany I feel! She's gorgeous and so cute

But she very pretty lor, real life lagi pretty than picture!! Spoken like a true doggie loverSlySly like slaveSlySly. I think we are pretty much have the same feeling. Our babies are always the cutest.Blush

Ciao
Angeline + Maximus & Dome(miss u!)

DoggiePuppy

Feb 12, 2004, 1:10 AM

Post #41 of 47 (1338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snoopdog] In house pup trainin' [In reply to] Can't Post

Is it?? Heheh...sometimes I feel over protective over her. As my dad is a quite rough person, I don't dare to let my dad handle her and I scolded and even got into arguments many times with him cause he is much more stubborn than Zoe. Just like what the other thread says, humans are harder to teach than dogs. When I tell my dad to listen to some method I learn thru many readings, he'll tell me no such thing la, that is not how we should teach a dog. If a dog bad must whack and if worst, bring her and lock her in her cage don't let her come out. I was like....gosh...that is called torture not caring and teaching.

Hmmmm....I am having a hard time teaching my dad and bro actually cause bro also same thing. Sis also another one, ask her when doggie come don't run in panic, but cuz she scared she's start jumping and running, which I feel will either fear the dog or make Zoe felt she's playing with her and she'll jump even more. No point all my teaching. I am teaching so many humans here, wish there was a book for humans instead.

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Feb 12, 2004, 2:02 AM

Post #42 of 47 (1336 views)
Shortcut

Unimpressedseems like you having to teach Zoe & your family at the same time. yes, it's quite frustrating at times. the book i have always states 'put yourself in your dog shoes or paws' and you'll know what it feels like. puppies are a mischievious lot, must always keep an eye on them.

maybe you should let your family read the manuals that you got, maybe it will start the consistency training. i was partly taught by my hubby as he used to have boxers as pets. so it was easier for me in the help department but Dome is quite stubborn therefore consistency is very important. everybody in your family should do the same thing.

anyway, good luck, keep up the good work and happy training (your familySlySly). hugs to Zoe!

Ciao

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 12, 2004, 2:26 AM

Post #43 of 47 (1335 views)
Shortcut

lucky you. shalom is still using the smello liquid as back uplah.

when she plays...she forgets where her toilet is...and yes she will then just peepoo on the very spot she is standing...then continue playingFrown

coupled with her outdoor trip...she is much better. i think her rates are at 95%.LaughLaughLaugh

she'll never be the perfect dog...but she is big time lovable...with those eyes....watch out for her botak avatar tomorrow...

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Feb 12, 2004, 2:30 AM

Post #44 of 47 (1334 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

when she plays...she forgets where her toilet is...and yes she will then just peepoo on the very spot she is standing...then continue playingFrown HAHAHAHAHA.....that's really funny....you must be feeling amused and angry at the same time....HAHAHAHA

coupled with her outdoor trip...she is much better. i think her rates are at 95%.LaughLaughLaugh Kiss for Shalom!Blush

she'll never be the perfect dog...but she is big time lovable...with those eyes....watch out for her botak avatar tomorrow...Alrite! Will keep a look out for the lovable botak Shalom!

Ciao

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 12, 2004, 2:49 AM

Post #45 of 47 (1333 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snoopdog] In house pup trainin' [In reply to] Can't Post

definitely angry and funny...but i've gotten used to her doing those stunts...that i just look at her and say..."now what did you do wrong? wanna work mummy to death is it?"...she'll just wag her tail..then attempt all her tricks at once....macam mana mahu marah?

and when i clean up...she'll be trying to lick me as if i am some delicious tasing food for her...jump on me...so bad that i once tubled into her pee as well!

dunnolah...she is naughty sometimes...but that's shalom. she comes in that package...all the pluses and minuses in one wholesome hyper active terror of a pup that is peaceful as her name suggest and a definite bundle of joy and love too...hmmmmmLaughLaugh

DoggiePuppy

Feb 13, 2004, 12:22 AM

Post #46 of 47 (1330 views)
Shortcut

Yalor, I consider my condition quite lucky already. If Zoe were to poo everywhere my dad will be damn pissed and might put her in cage all day long or even tie her up outside, not something I want my dog to experience. So lucky she also know how to think so she learned it so fast.

But its ok I guess, I must also say you're lucky that your doggie is responding to the smello liquid. Zoe isn't responding to it. Instead, everytime I put it, she wants to lick it, she likes to lick everything new and put everything in her mouth, everyday I gotta look at her and wait when she had something in, I'll have to open her mouth and take it out. She has had sponge, mop threads, today even a piece of cement don't know from where lucky I am always observing her and telling her no!

I believe patient is the key to making these little ones smart. If they love you, they'll obey you I guess.

have fun with the little pup!! Still young, must give chance a bit, don't be too upset ya!!!

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 17, 2004, 12:15 AM

Post #47 of 47 (1321 views)
Shortcut

shalom is also like that but thank goodness she does not lick that liquid.

but...she wacks everything she sees on the ground. like you, i have had cigarette butts, sweet warppers, leaves (she pulls leaves off plants Frown, my hubby's polishing cloths...everythinglar.

just have to keep a keen eye on them...luckily no shoe or furniture biting...phew...can't imagine that part if it happens!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my