Another Chewing problem

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2004, 8:37 PM

Post #51 of 71 (3408 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Now another problem starts [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah....i think should be consider as cruelty lah... i mean, though the owner does provide shade, doesn't mean that it won't be hot. but aiiii....our SPCA here is not very efficient ler.....UnsureCrazyPirate

yeah...agree with you 100%..i also dun like to kennel the dogs...i like them to run free...i don even like to leash them up...looks so kesian... Unsure give them space to walk and run and stretch mah....how can keep them in small spaces...

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2004, 8:51 PM

Post #52 of 71 (3407 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Now another problem starts [In reply to] Can't Post

actually, i don tblame SPCA oso.. they have little rights when it comes to animal cruelty..when we file a complaint, they have to investigate first, if it isnt serious enough they can not file for a case with the government n appeal for the right to take the animal away or other actions. [as i've been told by an officer]
I suppose if ever we can all help, is try to spread the love of our canine frens thru puppy.com of thru word of mouth...i think pet shops should be more responsible too when they sell their puppies and make sure their new owners understand their temperament n know how to care for them...maybe next time they must sit for test first... hahahaaa. like we do in driving... kekekeeee

i think slowly ppl are learning to treat animals with more dignity...these days so many animal lovers manja their pets oso..like a lifestyle itself..so let's just hope lorrr...

Smile

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2004, 9:01 PM

Post #53 of 71 (3406 views)
Shortcut

yep...you have a point there. the only way is through educating the public. we really must setup a booth at the puppy gatherings and events to you know, like give out flyers or pamplets to the public on how to be a responsible owner and the importance of resonsible breeding. that way ppl know how to spot puppymills and bad breeders and also won't simply breed their dogs. but petshops....aiiiii....some are alright but most are in it only for the money. they don't really care if the pups go to good homes or not. ya ya...must make them sit for test first before bringing their dogs home.

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2004, 9:28 PM

Post #54 of 71 (3405 views)
Shortcut

when i went to sydney, i visited some carnivals n stuff.. they had booths that give out pamphlets on how to care for the pets, useful information as well as 'poo bags'.. they print these recycled brown bags with a paper scoop for ppl to pick up the poo poo. I think its good..looks kinda cute too. They bring their dogs out for the community carnival also..

if the booths r only at puppy.com, less effective cos i trust most of us here r already animal lovers lor...but i think with all of our events.. we are making a difference slowly la.. our members r growing ma!!!. tat must be a good sign.. Tongue

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 3:28 AM

Post #55 of 71 (3403 views)
Shortcut

ya ya....western countries the ppl are more considerate.....so they will pick up poo poo left by their doggies.....coz if not they get fined one.....

oh, i meant like the event this weekend....maybe some ppl from the public will also know and then come to join mah....or some ppl bring friends...then can give out pamphlets and stuff loh....be it already forum member or not... eh you know ah, i remember the last event puppy.com.my also give out poo bags you know for the owners to pick up the poo.....but ah nobody pick also.....the dogs poo everywhere..and some more have to find volunteer to pick up poo poo ah....so you say, we forum members also like that liao, what about the public???

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 11:08 PM

Post #56 of 71 (3402 views)
Shortcut

tatsss bad.... i think we need poo poo rangers.. heheee.. if they dont pick up..we'll have to use the speaker n say " Please pick up your dog's poo".. sure they malu oso la.. slowly educate them lor...
if i see i sure malu to go up n confron them.. mebbe sttaaareeeeee at them..

ya hor.. we shld have leaflets.. suggest to the committee???

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 11:19 PM

Post #57 of 71 (3400 views)
Shortcut

eh, seriously at the k9 day they have these rangers you know...to pick up the poo....but so kesian lah them.....Unsure eh, i like your idea. must have different rangers this time, to use the microphone or something when they spot someone doesn't pick up their dog's poo....good lah...embarass them in front of the whole crowd then they know to pick the poo....humph.....Mad

yeah..how to suggest to the committee?? Crazy

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 11:55 PM

Post #58 of 71 (3399 views)
Shortcut

yalah.. then they will know better next time...

i oso dunno woh.. i tot u know?? Who is on the committee oso i'm not sure wan woh...

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2004, 12:33 AM

Post #59 of 71 (3398 views)
Shortcut

aiyah i also dunno ler.....i only know mr khoo is the webmaster....maybe can suggest to him gua?? ehh....this weekend the seminar you can suggest mah.....Tongue

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2004, 12:49 AM

Post #60 of 71 (3397 views)
Shortcut

ya hor... i think i may ask him to wear a big tag "Webmaster" so our so many new members can meet him!!!.. if i can find him n detect tat is.. heheheee...

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2004, 1:16 AM

Post #61 of 71 (3396 views)
Shortcut

hahahahahaah.............TongueTongue nvm, i think we have a post suggestion/comment section here......we try try there and see.....hehe..

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2004, 1:24 AM

Post #62 of 71 (3395 views)
Shortcut

i wonder if mr.khoo checks all the threads and postings... so none of us will advertise here... wahh.. like tat take alooott of time lorr... for me sure my eyes pop like rusty boy th pug...CrazyCrazy

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 3, 2004, 5:57 AM

Post #63 of 71 (3388 views)
Shortcut

eh...sorry....i think i din get the email notice of your reply here....Crazy

anyway...ehhe....somehow mr. khoo can 'detect' advertising done by the members here.....hehe....

psst...mr khoo also owns puggies ler....hehehehe......

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 3, 2004, 7:55 PM

Post #64 of 71 (3386 views)
Shortcut

ya.. his pug so handsome.. so cute la.. everytime go for gathering can hear it breathing sooo loud!!! ShockedLaughLaughSly

i get lost in the threads too these days.. so many and sooo fast the threads r growing....

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2004, 4:00 AM

Post #65 of 71 (3383 views)
Shortcut

hahahahhaa.......their puggy is malaysia champion worrr...sure cute one.....heheheheh.......LaughSly

ya ya....so many threads and everybody reply everyday...wahhh.....if one day missing can pengsan already......hehehe....CrazyLaugh

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2004, 1:49 AM

Post #66 of 71 (3380 views)
Shortcut

ya.. the other time i missed 3 days ony.. aiseh.. i got lost in the kopitiam oso....

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2004, 7:00 AM

Post #67 of 71 (3378 views)
Shortcut

ehhehe....our kopitiam very hangat lah......ehhehehehe......but everybody forgot to order drinks and food.....ehhehehe......too busy chatting until forget.....LaughLaughSly

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2004, 9:46 PM

Post #68 of 71 (3374 views)
Shortcut

yalor.. hehee.. nice cafe there ma.. sure ppl like to chat n stay la.. some more servcie so good.. we all very efficient wan.. now let's go n have ice-cream on the house.. heheheheee

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2004, 10:27 PM

Post #69 of 71 (3372 views)
Shortcut

yayyyy.....ice cream!!!! ice kacang also.....ehehehe.......Cool

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2004, 11:10 PM

Post #70 of 71 (3370 views)
Shortcut

wahh.. now i am feeling hungry... feel like fried chicken oso???

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2004, 6:32 AM

Post #71 of 71 (3366 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha.....remember the siu kai yek? and kai putt??

heheheheheh........LaughSlyLaughSly

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my