pee king

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

makrawl
Canine Addict

Jan 27, 2004, 8:44 PM

Post #1 of 101 (5279 views)
Shortcut
pee king Can't Post

hi there everyone. long time no see. this time i'm back with another frustrating problem.

actually beauty is on heat these days. she is now at her beginning stage where bleeding occurs. she'll clean herself up but sometimes she sit down and rest a while and when she move away, there will be a small drop of blood left on the floor. i don't mind that but my goldy minds. he sniff out the place and when he found one (even after i wipe it off), he'll pee a few drops of his "chrysanthemum tea" on the spot. and my front porch is now "sprinkle with tea". i washed off everything, using the enzyme solution to break down all the odour. but all the steps that i took doesn't seem to turn him off from doing it. he is damn stubborn, like me (but at least i don't pee at the front porch)Pirate?

so for those who keep a pair of dogs, may i know did u ever encounter this problem and if u do, u have any better solution???? currently i'm looking fo a "trousers" for beauty. those that sell at the shops (call sanitary..... or something???) does it cost a lot?

see ya.

kesuke
Doggyman

Jan 27, 2004, 9:08 PM

Post #2 of 101 (5274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] pee king [In reply to] Can't Post

you should have prepared those "pampers" for your beauty before she's having her period...that way you could avoid having your other dog pee pee on the spot where she sat..Smile you could find these lil trousers for your dog in petshops...

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

makrawl
Canine Addict

Jan 27, 2004, 9:27 PM

Post #3 of 101 (5272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] pee king [In reply to] Can't Post

but the problem is..... i'm not at home when i'm working and i don't expect she'll hold her pee or poo all day till i'm home. and my mother will never ever help me to "lose her "pampers" to let her pee from time to time.

kesuke
Doggyman

Jan 27, 2004, 9:47 PM

Post #4 of 101 (5270 views)
Shortcut

ohhh....then that's troublesome Crazy

but why won't your mom help her "lose her pampers"??CrazyCrazy

makrawl
Canine Addict

Jan 27, 2004, 10:39 PM

Post #5 of 101 (5266 views)
Shortcut

that's becouse she is busy "losing" my niece's pampers.Sly she have no time for my dogs. and i don't want to trouble her too as she always complain that her joins are pain.

kesuke
Doggyman

Jan 27, 2004, 10:44 PM

Post #6 of 101 (5264 views)
Shortcut

hahahahahha......oh i see........Laugh

but if your doggie has a certain routine to pee and poo, then maybe you don't have to worry so much...just let your mom know your doggie's time to go, then she don't have to keep worrying loh...

or maybe you could put her at your friend/gf/bf's place for a while during this period...

makrawl
Canine Addict

Jan 28, 2004, 1:50 AM

Post #7 of 101 (5260 views)
Shortcut

that's another problem.... they don't really have a very "precise" timing to relief.

and i'm still single (any pretty girl to recommend?Cool) and no one around me like dogs as much as i do. although my cousin also like dogs, but he got 3 MS for himself already, besides, his wife is pregnant now......

be frank that goldy have bad behaviour coz he was not raise by me when he was young. (i'm not saying that beauty is perfect but at least she is better than him). and goldy always repeat the same (wrong) thing even though i've given him CLEAR command ( i even smacked him beforePirate, i've cut that (smack) to the minimum now....)

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2004, 12:22 PM

Post #8 of 101 (5251 views)
Shortcut

hi,

sounds like we have the same problem here..even now after my lab has done with her menses..whenever my lab pees my pom'll spray his holy tea there.

i put on those sanitary pants on my lab too but it worked quite well..does u beauty often go out n pee? if so then let her pee before u go to work. then put on her sanitary pants for her. then when u r back later in the evning, u can remove it n let her do her business. normally they do not know they should not pee in their pants for the first few times but after some time it'll be fine.

the pants is important esp if u do not intend to breed them coz the males will go crazy when the females r on heat. it costs roughly 20-30 n the pads r around 10.00 for 10 pieces.

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2004, 12:24 PM

Post #9 of 101 (5250 views)
Shortcut

u can also use vineger to wash away the smell..quite effective thoughSmile

(This post was edited by nathalie on Jan 28, 2004, 12:24 PM)

makrawl
Canine Addict

Jan 28, 2004, 6:23 PM

Post #10 of 101 (5243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] pee king [In reply to] Can't Post

oh.... vinegar? sounds good but then your floor might smell "masam masam" loh?

another thing that i'm worry is goldy. i know just what nathalie said about how a male dog gone crazy when a female is on heat. u know? that was a time where my another dog was on heat (passed away already last year). and i left her in the cage. then u know what happen? that goldy bite the cage door and tear the door into pieces (that's an iron mesh door) and "rescued" her out and....... (u know what happen next). fortunatelly she did not bear any pups later.Crazy? so, i'm thinking if he knows how to tear the trousers........

he forgot all the command, all the manners and just sit at the cage staring the female or bark like mad if i lock him up and free the female. (i seperate them by locking one of them in the big cage for several hours alternately and crate all of them at night. that last for about a week only.)

so, how about the other's idea. vinegar sounds good.

(This post was edited by makrawl on Jan 28, 2004, 6:25 PM)

kesuke
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2004, 8:57 PM

Post #11 of 101 (5236 views)
Shortcut

i agree with what nat says..you could follow her advice...at least she has experience in this and has somewhat the same situation as you..Smile

muahahha....what kind of girls you like? Laugh your criteria? then i can help you find mah...TongueTongue
where are you from actually? this is just curious lah...

as for goldy's behavior (goldy's a GR??), i think maybe it would work better if you reward and praise him for doing the RIGHT thing instead of punishing him for the wrong things he did. coz dogs thrive on attention so if you keep on rewarding him for the right things, he'll know that if he does this (the right thing), he'll get something nice and will keep on repeating the right thing to get his reward (food, treats, toys, affection...). then eventually he won't be doing the wrong thing anymore. Smile you could try this.

but i am surprised that your goldy isn't crazy over your beauty right now coz beauty is on heat. do you seperate them?

makrawl
Canine Addict

Jan 28, 2004, 11:31 PM

Post #12 of 101 (5232 views)
Shortcut

i think i'll get her the trousers and let her on it when i'm home and let them play together under my supervision. i don't think i'll let her in her trousers for a whole day. poor dear, she might suffer a lot from holding it during the active daytime. coz i feel so uncomfortable when i have to hold mine and i don't want her to fall in the same situation like me.

yes he does show sign of interest since yesterday. and she is about to get in to the stage where she'll make him crazy. (i'm crazy too. worry till becoming a pshyco- always jump out from the sofa and run to the door to check where they r and what they r doing from time to time)

i always apply the praising methods to his good behaviour. i lead them to their poo and pee side every morning and when they finish what they suppost to do there, i'll praise them and stroke them a lot. and when goldy tries to pee at the flower pot, i'll yell "NO!" and he'll stop (usually) sometimes, he stares at me while i'm yelling and still pee on the wrong place and runs away like a wind right after that! sometimes he does it even without my knowledge and when i come out from the house, he'll stay FAR away from me then i'll know he had done something wrong (usually he'll run to me and sit down to wait for praising). but recently i have "accept" the fact that he has this unwanted behaviour and i just wash the place and spread those enzyme solution to clear off the odour (that might repeat for 5-7 times a day. phew...) without involving any "cruel punishment" (scold only lah, sometimes even no energy to scold him)

by the way, goldy is an english cocker spaniel (tan), so is my beauty (black). and err..... we r staying in shah alam, selangor.

Mak

p/s: what type of girl that i like? nothing much, as long as she looks like maggie cheong or gong li or faye wong or sandra bullock or nicole kidman and she can work like cinderella will do.Cool

(This post was edited by makrawl on Jan 28, 2004, 11:38 PM)

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2004, 6:02 AM

Post #13 of 101 (5227 views)
Shortcut

vineger is a cheap n effective source..u must of course wash ur floor again with waterlah...

wow..ur goldy is the MAN...even my pom was gila but not as bad as urs. teddy just went to lick her face n tried to smell that area but he does not know how to *** her. fortunately for me or else i can't imagine what's gonna turn out with a lab mix pom?ShockedPirate

u have a point there that goldy might tear the pants but it's better than letting her stain dripping rite? maybe u can keep one dog esp the female indoors n the other one outdoor. i fenced my lab in my room while my pom was in the hall...he tried really hard to get n squeeze himself in but fortunately he failed. i even had uninvited guests fron my neighbourhood..i have to keep an eye on her when she's in the garden as all the crazy males keep on maoning n urinating in front of my house..sigh...Mad

if u do not intend to breed them , why not just spay the female? it's definitely less hassle n worries esp unwanted pregnancies n goldy. caging is ineffective for ur goldy n i get what u mean coz he'll juz BARK till u release him....eventually u'll give up instead of him.

wow..ur request for a woman is so high..how to get? a mixtures of all types n features n eventually turns out to be a mixed up rojak..hehe. be sensible, get someone who love u for who u r and ur dogs coz i see many man neglecting their dogs after having a gf..coz they do not like the dogs...sigh...good luck in ur search...be joe millionaire n u'll get even maggi cheung or nicole kidman..hahahaTongue

makrawl
Canine Addict

Jan 29, 2004, 9:34 PM

Post #14 of 101 (5220 views)
Shortcut

actually i'm planning to castrate goldy in future. not beauty. i work in the vet clinic before and know that male castration is easier. and they just need to stay one night and allow to go home after that. and female have to stay for about 2-3 days and needs complicate operation as compare to male castration. and cost also cheaper

can the pom reach lab ah when it comes to copulating...... size doesn't match lah. but don't evey try to take the risk.

wah! u really give advise to me on how to get a girl? no worry as love being single and i think i'll keep it that way for quite sometime. (with my fingers cross) by the way. i'm Mak, not Goldy, so i won't react like MAD when i meet a girl.Cool (although some guys do-i've seen it with my own eyes)Laugh

kesuke
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2004, 10:53 PM

Post #15 of 101 (5217 views)
Shortcut

hahahah...my, you are so thoughtful!! ehhhe....of course it feels awful to hold our pee (and also poo)...but don't you think it'd be so much easier if you just spay her? i mean, if you don intend to breed her, spaying is the best choice and it reduces the chances of her getting cancer as well. you said that you are gonna neuter goldy instead so that there won't be prob when beauty is on heat...that is 1 way...but still better to spay beauty to keep other stray males away..who knows what they can do?? or just simply spay beauty and neuter goldy as well.

wow...glad to know you are using the positive method. how about giving goldy some yummy treats when he goes at the right spot? bet he'll learn in no time that this is definitely rewarding!! muahah...you did the most common mistake any dog owner can do...me as well...goldy has now learnt not to pee at the wrong place in front of you...hahaha.... actually i find trouble in toilet training dogs too...they are so "innovative", can come up with all sorta "tricks"....Crazy

oooh...you have a pair of CS...nice nice!! shah alam ah?? then it'd be more difficult for nat and i to find "potential gfs" for you....ehhehehe......Laugh. waah lao...all guys have such high standard for their dream gal.....CrazyCrazy

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 30, 2004, 6:54 AM

Post #16 of 101 (5212 views)
Shortcut

hi tze ping ahh,

we are again opening our match making services after our business failed in SCB..hehe

guess mak knows how to find his gflah...coz u knowlah with a dog it's easier to court girls..they'll come n say...'aiyoh..ur dog is so cute'..heheTongue

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 30, 2004, 7:15 AM

Post #17 of 101 (5211 views)
Shortcut

agree with kesuke...spaying beauty would be better in our opinion. in case she runs out when she's on heat, at least she's not gonna be pregnant plus no more menses n mess...save $$ on her pants n pads.

even if ur Goldy is castrated he'll still go mad n try to *** ur beauty when she's on heat. so ur problm'll still be there..but of courselah..if u think it's better to castrate Goldy go aheadloh..Smile

lol..my lab'll normally sleep when my pom tries to ***.my lab thought it's a game while the pom just tried his best to lick her ears n i dunno why. he did tried to *** her but wrong place..on her faceLaugh

anyway good luck in getting a gf..hahahaTongue

makrawl
Canine Addict

Jan 30, 2004, 5:23 PM

Post #18 of 101 (5208 views)
Shortcut

oh? is that true that male dog will still "interested" after castration? well, if he is castrated, i think... why not? let them have the fun while no "burden" is going to be "created". let them have a "complete" life.

although i couldn't say that my house is 100% "seal" but at least all the female dogs that i had last time is "safe" (all the while i only keep female dogs goldy is the first male and no female is ever pregnant). thanks for the opinion.Smile i like to keep girls more than boys as girls are more gentle (in my case). and maybe i would want to let her bear 1 or 2 batch of puppies in future. maybe.

bo wonder you all got so excited when it comes to "girl friend or kindoff stuff like that". you all r match maker "taukeh" kah?! wow..... Wink

(This post was edited by makrawl on Jan 30, 2004, 5:24 PM)

kesuke
Doggyman

Jan 30, 2004, 9:49 PM

Post #19 of 101 (5205 views)
Shortcut

hi nat!

muhahahaha......business flopped in SCB so we're now looking for other 'victims' ah......ahhahahahahhahahah........TongueLaughLaughLaugh and so coincident, mak here is our first outside SCB..ehehhehe........SlySlySlyCool

ya ya...i bet guys can meet lots of girls if they keep a cutie toy dog and take the doggie out for walks....in no time, girls will come swooning all over the guy....'awww me gawddd....your dog is sooo cute...can i hug her?'.......hahahahahhaha.........

kesuke
Doggyman

Jan 30, 2004, 9:52 PM

Post #20 of 101 (5205 views)
Shortcut

i have read in books that some male dogs would still be interested in the act of mating after they are neutered...esp. dogs that have mated before...maybe they remember the pleasure of the act so they would sometimes do that....Laugh but if the dog is neutered, then of course no more worries...Smile

jaytan
Canine Addict

Jan 31, 2004, 7:07 PM

Post #21 of 101 (5198 views)
Shortcut

Hi, you are right. I have neighbours whom I never spoke to for the past 10 years, come right up to chat like old friends when I am walking the puppies. Strangers smile and exchange greetings. The line dancing class pause to pat my doggies and chat with me. Even a car pulled up, a young girl jumped out and cooed, 'this is the dog I want to get'. The kids go, 'hi Sparky, hi Picnic' when we walk past. I guess, people conclude you are ok if you are walking some nice looking puppies. Best regards,J

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 31, 2004, 9:20 PM

Post #22 of 101 (5193 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mak,

Didn't see u for a looooong time now. How's goldy n beauty doing ?

Guess what ? I have gotten myself an ECS ! hehehe....

eh what's this abt u looking for girls ? nicole kidman la, gong li lar...wow, got HIGH standard lar u... hehehe

Hey nat, u going for match-making biz now ? for human or for doggies ? or both LOL !

cheers,
minglmy

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2004, 4:24 AM

Post #23 of 101 (5189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] pee king [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

diam diam now get another ecs huh?

haha..not match makinglah..huz wan 2 kacau mak nia..hehe ..if u r curios, i match make humans only not dogs coz i'm against irresponsible breeding..hence i'll never create a chnace for them to practice it.Smile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 1, 2004, 8:55 AM

Post #24 of 101 (5188 views)
Shortcut

hahaha... i was juz teasing only mar... LOL ! if u every match make dogs ar... I will take a rotan and come after u lor....

anyway, for the ECS .. hehehee what to do ? fallen in love with her wor.

so, who have u manage to match make adi ? care to tell this old lady some stories ? hehehehe... (i come n pat kua)

cheers,
minglmy

makrawl
Canine Addict

Feb 3, 2004, 7:53 AM

Post #25 of 101 (5173 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] pee king [In reply to] Can't Post

wey..... ming yang,

well, i'm damn busy these days. a job that makes u turn into a freak and yet pay u "chicken feed" only... sigh... what to do, "wan seek gan lan" now a days.

gosh........... 3 dogs vs 1 owner. i really don't know what to say. i had 4 dogs last time and i was so torn that they nearly make me insane. (two were raised since they were puppies and two were adopted from ppl) so how old is the ecs? BLUE ROAN HUH?! i love blue roan. by getting yourself an ECS, then u'll know how's a life of an owner of ECS. TIRED! coz they r so energetic! have u show her pic in the gallery? i better go and check and have a look at her. well, hope i can join the next gathering again. but can't promise coz i always travel these days...

Mak

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my