First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 5, 2004, 3:47 AM

Post #176 of 185 (1506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] New dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaaha...

You need to clear your browser cache before you can see the changes... TongueTongueTongue....

Hahaaha.... He's not that fierce looking... Maybe if I see him in person, I'll know if he's fierce or not... UnsureUnsureUnsure

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2004, 7:22 AM

Post #177 of 185 (1502 views)
Shortcut

hehehehe....of course!!!!! i won't forget to watch tv with you and all our doggies.....ehheheheheheh.....CoolCoolLaughSly

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2004, 6:08 PM

Post #178 of 185 (1500 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] New dog [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh.. i can see it now.. but actually.. wat do u mean by clearing the cache??? me very blurr in this area .... Crazy

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 6, 2004, 11:57 PM

Post #179 of 185 (1499 views)
Shortcut

Kekeke...

No worries... Some "IT experts" don't know how to clear the cache as well... TongueTongueTongue

The cache is a special "folder" where it stores some info so that the browser can use it when displaying the page, i.e. making the webpage load faster because it doesn't have to go far away to get info to display the page... TongueTongue

So, when we load in a new pic, it is actually displayed there but sometimes, if the old stuff is still stored in the cache, you can't see it until you empty the cache.... Usually, the browser will clear the cache itself after a certain limit, but if you want to take a look at the new pic fast, you have to manually empty the cache-lo... LaughLaughLaugh

Keke.... Lots of people encounter this prob and I did too until I experimented with it and it works! Now, if I load a new pic of Snoopy, I can see her pic immediately when I clear the cache-lo... CoolCool

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2004, 8:54 PM

Post #180 of 185 (1493 views)
Shortcut

so how to 'empty the cache' folder?? is there a button we can click??? i may change avatar again ma.. hehee.. popeye's turn next... Cool

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 10, 2004, 2:06 AM

Post #181 of 185 (1489 views)
Shortcut

Hahaa...

Got... Are you using Internet Explorer? I'll assume that you are, it is easy...

1. Open your Internet browser.
2. In the toolbar, click on "Tools" --> "Internet Options".
A dialog box should appear.
3. Under the "Temporary Internet Files" section, click on the "Delete Files" button. Another smaller dialog box should open.
4. Select the checkbox "Delete all offline content" and press "OK".

Then, you are done!! You cleared your cache!! CoolCool

After that, close all the dialogs and refresh your page. Your new avatar should appear...... Tongue

Join the JRT Zone

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 10, 2004, 6:23 PM

Post #182 of 185 (1485 views)
Shortcut

hmmm.. tats funny....my tools don have internet options ler... searched the top dont have... i'm using mac btw.. ok ok. roughly have an idea now.. will dig up the help section hehehee....

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 16, 2004, 5:09 PM

Post #183 of 185 (1481 views)
Shortcut

ShockedShocked

No wonder-la... Keke.. No worries.. Am sure the settings are there somewhere... Kekee...

You've got an iMac... Cool..... CoolCoolCool

Join the JRT Zone

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 17, 2004, 12:19 AM

Post #184 of 185 (1480 views)
Shortcut

aiyohh.. u gimme any compute oso same wan.. hehehee.. i oso blurr blurr.. somehow lack alot of talent in this area..heheeehe.. oways make mistake n make the settings haywire CrazyCrazyCrazy
ya.. i like mac's design.. heehehee.. mine is an emac actually.. my imc konked...

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 22, 2004, 7:06 PM

Post #185 of 185 (1475 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughLaugh...

Kekekeke... I've got a friend who can find bugs in any program that you can give her. She's not really an IT graduate!! LaughLaughLaugh I think its a natural talent... WinkWink

Wow... What did you do to your imac.... ShockedShocked

Join the JRT Zone

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my