Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
NTS Kota Kemuning

jooann
Enthusiast

Jan 20, 2004, 6:17 PM

Post #1 of 9 (2792 views)
Shortcut
NTS Kota Kemuning Can't Post

I brought Sushi to NTS Restaurant at Kota Kemuning last night. We sat outside at a corner table and no one halau us luckily.... not many tables noticed that i was carrying a puppy too, as Sushi didn't make any fuss. So proud of her Cool. She was a good girl, didn't struggle much to get to my food.

It was her first time going out for dinner with me n my bf but she didn't eat there of course. I just held her in my lap the whole time and she was busy looking everywhere and her nose was twitching all the time - lotsa new and yummy smells for her!

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 20, 2004, 7:43 PM

Post #2 of 9 (2789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jooann] NTS Kota Kemuning [In reply to] Can't Post

Kekeke...

NTS Restaurant is a hawker stall chain right that sells mainly Chinese food? Tongue

I think people would be surprised by the presence of a dog (non-stray) there... Tongue Lucky that she didn't try to makan your food??? If I bring Snoopy there... My food will be gone... CrazyCrazy

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

jooann
Enthusiast

Jan 20, 2004, 10:11 PM

Post #3 of 9 (2784 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] NTS Kota Kemuning [In reply to] Can't Post

yup, hawker chain.

she DID sniff and try to reach my food, so i had to sit senget one side so that she is further from the table lorr. but after awhile she quieten down and just sniff sniff when someone frying something... her sense of smell very sharp wan :) after that she was busy looking at people who walked by, especially kids, she gets very excited when she sees kids! probably thinking "eh, so small wan this human??" Laugh

i think she noticed more people than people notice her lah... hehe...

i have never fed her off the table before. For her health reason, and also so that she wont have the bad habit of waiting and begging when people eat... i kenot tahan that! so, my food is MY food. hehe strict leh... Blush

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 21, 2004, 2:04 AM

Post #4 of 9 (2777 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughLaughLaugh...

Hehe.. She is pretty well-behaved to sit on your lap for so long... LaughLaugh

Good not to teach her to eat human food or else she will always beg for it... Tongue

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

JolinG
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2004, 10:45 AM

Post #5 of 9 (2768 views)
Shortcut

hey jooann

everyday u go there n eat arh?.........eheheh

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 25, 2004, 2:40 AM

Post #6 of 9 (2758 views)
Shortcut

hi jooann..

well i guess most coffee shops allowed dogs provided they behave,,,u stay in kk??
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

jooann
Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2004, 8:49 PM

Post #7 of 9 (2745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] NTS Kota Kemuning [In reply to] Can't Post

haha no lah... once in awhile nia...

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

jooann
Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2004, 11:16 PM

Post #8 of 9 (2740 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] NTS Kota Kemuning [In reply to] Can't Post

Helo!

Yes i stay in bukit rimau actually. I always say KK coz not many ppl know bkt rimau. Noticed there are many members from KK! Sly You too right?

Wonder when is the next KK gathering... no CNY party ah hehe... anyway my Sushi still can't go yet!

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 28, 2004, 4:59 AM

Post #9 of 9 (2732 views)
Shortcut

hey...

yah yah im fr kk too...hmm..dunno lerr..but i heard there was supposed tobe a cny gathering...hmm..wonder wht happened...anyway loooking forward to the next gathering...see ya
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my