Utility Group General Info and Statistics

arthur
ALPHA

Nov 20, 2002, 8:01 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2130 views)
Shortcut
Utility Group General Info and Statistics Can't Post

Hi there!

For those who are interested, under the, the Utility Group consists of the following 25 recognised breeds listed alphabatically:

Boston Terrier, Bulldog, Canaan Dog, Chow Chow, Dalmation, French Bulldog, German Spitz (Klien), German Spitz (Mittel), Japanese Akita, Japanese Shiba Inu, Japanese Spitz, Keeshound, Leonberger, Lhasa Apso, Mexican Hairless, Miniature Schnauzer, Poodle (Standard), Poddle (Miniature), Poddle (Toy), Schipperke, Standard Schnauzer, Shar Pei, Shih Tzu, Tibetan Spaniel, Tibetan Terrier.

To make things more interesting, I'll try to locate the appropriate pictures for this utility group and post it up later. As they say, a picture paints a thousand words!

Also, here's some related statistics:
  • MKA registered 14,848 dogs in 2001. Of this, the utility group makes up approximately 23.6% of the overall total with 3510 dogs registered. The breakdown is listed below:

Rank Breed Total Imported

1. Shih Tzu 2014 (32)

2. Dalmation 972 (1)

3. Mini Schnauzer 232 (18)

4. Chow Chow 184 (13)

5. Poodle(Toy) 30 (2)

6. Bulldog 23 (7)

7. Poodle(Mini) 18 -

8. French Bulldog 11 (3)

9. Leonberger 10 -

10. Japanese Akita 9 -

11 Boston Terrier 6 (2)

12. Lhasa Apso 1 (1)

Notes:
  • Total number of dogs includes the imported dogs. Most popular breed is Shih Tzu's at 57%!
  • Sourced from the registration 2001 list as published in Berita Anjing Oct-Dec 2001 issue.
  • Sadly, none of the utility breeds made it to the top 10 list of the dog of the year 2001.Unsure
  • Webmaster, please feel free to edit/delete any unintended copyright info from this posting.

Rdgs Arthur

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2003, 11:21 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1663 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Utility Group General Info and Statistics [In reply to] Can't Post

I Love French Bull Dog!!!!! Smile
my friend has got one male french bull dog.. his name is bui kia..meaning fatty... but i think he is not fat at all.. so cute! so adorable!! LaughLaughLaugh

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my