Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
I'm getting sick and tired of contacting Mr. Khoo!

bluetoise2020
Enthusiast

Jan 18, 2004, 5:52 PM

Post #1 of 14 (3095 views)
Shortcut
I'm getting sick and tired of contacting Mr. Khoo! Can't Post

When the members found a problem, the only way to solve it is contacting the one and the only person with moderator power (Khoobg). Sometimes, we ask questions to him personally about the rules, etc...

When we contact him, we don't get a reply. Our question never get answered, and the site violations never get solved.

Can we have a solution? One way is to create a site violation forum.

No Holds Barred 4everLove - my blog
My chit chat corner

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2004, 6:38 PM

Post #2 of 14 (3082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bluetoise2020] I'm getting sick and tired of contacting Mr. Khoo! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm getting sick and tired of RTM 1,
now, (been for 10+ yeears)
I just don't watch that channel,
not even touch on the dial of "1".

So, what are you so unhappy about puppycom?

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 20, 2004, 9:02 PM

Post #3 of 14 (3075 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bluetoise2020] I'm getting sick and tired of contacting Mr. Khoo! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

the rules that you might want to refer to is at this site here :

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=19;

Most of everything is written clearly and I'm sure you will not have any problem with it as most members does not have any problems so far.

What kind of site violations are you talking about here ?

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jan 20, 2004, 9:33 PM

Post #4 of 14 (3073 views)
Shortcut

Do we have lots of site violations, may I ask? So far, it looks fine to me, mate!!

For one thing I know, you're violating one yourself. Your avatar should be a pic of a real dog. I thought cartoon or whatever art pics is not allowed!? CrazyCrazy

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

bluetoise2020
Enthusiast

Jan 21, 2004, 4:35 AM

Post #5 of 14 (3061 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] I'm getting sick and tired of contacting Mr. Khoo! [In reply to] Can't Post

You mean my avatar? I take the picture because I don't have a dog (I actually take it from other site). Everybody can get along with that picture, but why you only perasan now? Somebody should tell me long time ago.

I discovered that most of the members actually get out of topic when they discuss in a topic posted. Somebody actually posted in the wrong forum, do you know that?

My chit chat corner

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2004, 8:13 AM

Post #6 of 14 (3057 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
You mean my avatar? I take the picture because I don't have a dog (I actually take it from other site). Everybody can get along with that picture, but why you only perasan now? Somebody should tell me long time ago.

-- from your reply, i conclude that u didn't really read through the rules and regulations (FAQ, u name it) posted in this site. and you are asking for a site-violations forum....Crazy. well~ no big deal. just pick another real dog's pic and re-upload.Smile

I discovered that most of the members actually get out of topic when they discuss in a topic posted. Somebody actually posted in the wrong forum, do you know that?

mmm.... dunno what to comment on this issue, cant deny tho... So, suggest you just ignore those posts that are not in favor to you. Scroll down and skip those, maybe a short glance will do, not going to bother u much, rite?

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 21, 2004, 8:50 AM

Post #7 of 14 (3053 views)
Shortcut

We thought you are aware when you made those comments at

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

Anyway, those without dog pic can go without any avatar.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

boon
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2004, 9:32 AM

Post #8 of 14 (3049 views)
Shortcut

just in case if u forget, read this again

bluetoise2020

Dec 23, 2003, 3:06 PM

Post #4 of 5 (26 views)
Copy Shortcut
Re: [chrisss] Account Not Enabled... [In reply to] Quote | Reply
In the FAQ page, the webmaster stated that only real dog pictures are allowed. Dog in cartoon form or dolls cannot be used as avatar. Webmaster wants to make this a dog only site.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 21, 2004, 9:09 PM

Post #9 of 14 (3041 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I really wonder how come you are the only ONE who is making noise abt site violation and all that.... as frequent puppy.com site user I have yet to see anything being violated except every once in awhile which the mistakes was done by some new users who didn't read the FAQ and the rules n regulations.

If u find that some of the members gets out of topics in their discussion then I would say that its better you skip all and only read what is necessary for you.

New members does post in the wrong forum from time to time and this is nothing new. What we can do is to help the new members to find the right forum n do a re-post. What's the big deal abt this ?

cheers,
minglmy

bluetoise2020
Enthusiast

Jan 21, 2004, 11:27 PM

Post #10 of 14 (3037 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] I'm getting sick and tired of contacting Mr. Khoo! [In reply to] Can't Post

Problems with my avatar

The above link is the page where I posted to see whether my picture has something wrong, because I get confused with that picture's usability.

I've been here for very long, and I'm aware that this thing will spoil my name as a moderator on other site. I'm aware that only real dog picture is allowed, but I get into trouble because of that picture's usability.

My chit chat corner

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jan 28, 2004, 6:01 AM

Post #11 of 14 (3019 views)
Shortcut

Well, my dearest...I also don't have a dog Angelic and I still put a pic of REAL dog!

And I perasan your avatar cartoon pic long ago but I was nice enough not to tell you off in the post. I can be mean if I want to but since I see your immaturity in picking other people's violations rather than your own....I thought to myself "Nah......waste of time! Better learn something from the forum than pick on a kiddo"!

The main purpose of this forum is to learn more about dogs and how to care for them. It's not about picking on members. Any forum violations or what nots, I'm sure the webmaster can handle them.

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

(This post was edited by phoenix on Jan 28, 2004, 6:08 AM)

bluetoise2020
Enthusiast

Feb 14, 2004, 3:07 AM

Post #12 of 14 (2974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] I'm getting sick and tired of contacting Mr. Khoo! [In reply to] Can't Post

What I'm concerned is the waste of disk space when the members are posting duplicated threads. Discussion should be kept in one place.

Did anyone agree with me?

My chit chat corner

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 14, 2004, 4:43 AM

Post #13 of 14 (2971 views)
Shortcut

ya FULLY agree, then may i ask : y are U posting 2 same post on the same day in the chit chat forum ? I guess ur wasting disk space like anyone else too.... DUPLICATING post !

funny hor. pot calling the kettle BLACK !

cheers,
minglmy

bluetoise2020
Enthusiast

Mar 6, 2004, 7:26 PM

Post #14 of 14 (2946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] I'm getting sick and tired of contacting Mr. Khoo! [In reply to] Can't Post

minglmy, can you back up what you say with evidence? I can't remember very clearly as I'm away too long from the site.

My chit chat corner

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my