hey `sup!

drew
ALPHA

Nov 20, 2002, 3:23 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1121 views)
Shortcut
hey `sup! Can't Post

Hello ~!
my name's drew .. drEw is my name ! hahaaa ... ok. ... all of all ... i've got 4 dogs owned by me and my family ... 1 australia silky terrier, 1 pekingese and 2 miniature schnauzers ... Shocked yeah, got a shocked eh?? me, myself couldn't even believe that we've got 4 dogs !! well, what to do .. each dog's owned by one owner ... no not really ... silky terrier, Suki, owned by my mum, 1 miniature schnauzer(female), Princess, owned by my sister and Pekingese, Hazel, and 1 Miniature schnauzer(male), Magic, are owned by me ... of all 4 dogs Princess's the smartest .. but wait a minute she's 1 year + and Hazel and Magic are only 5 months old ... anyways, at the moment Princess is the smartest and wants a lot of attention ... that goes to Magic too .. whenever i play with my darling Hazel and carry her, magic will bark at me and as soon as i put hazel down ... he'll jump on me and ask me to carry him ... CrazyHazel is quiet when there's strangers around .. afraid of strangers ! Wink without strangers, she's a real ruskle that she runs around asking the others to play with her ... she's smart as i think if she grow older she'll be smarter than princess... =) Laugh she'll bark at us whenever we come back from outing or from upstairs to carry her ... CoolSuki is very very stubborn where as she seldom do what you ask her to do ... she only do it when she feels like it or you have soemthing special for her ...Frown she stick to most people ... EVEN strangers !!Mad actually, she's friendly ... anyways, i think i'll stop here ... nice to meet everyone of you here ... it's a true pleasure that i could share my joy of my 4 notty doggies with you guys ... SlyLaughCoolWink

valery

Nov 20, 2002, 5:07 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] hey `sup! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Drew,

Welcom to the forum and have lotsa fun here.

Valery

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Nov 20, 2002, 5:43 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1102 views)
Shortcut

Hi Drew. Welcome. Wow, quite a handful you've got there. And each having their own unique character. Nice reading about them. Have fun!!

May
Old Hand

Nov 20, 2002, 5:45 PM

Post #4 of 9 (1102 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum, drew.

Mind telling us where are you from? Anyway, enjoy yourself here.

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 20, 2002, 6:35 PM

Post #5 of 9 (1099 views)
Shortcut

Hi, drew,

Welcome to the forum. Wo~~~w Cool , so nice you own so many dogs and 2 of them are MS. I owned a MS, yippi, and a mixed breed pup, yummy, currently and may be will get another MS soon. Enjoy yourself here.

(This post was edited by elizatye on Nov 20, 2002, 6:37 PM)

drew
ALPHA

Nov 21, 2002, 2:18 AM

Post #6 of 9 (1079 views)
Shortcut

yeah ... 4 of them have their own unique characteristics which is so hard to train!!! i found that Magic is so so hard to trained... probably his the only male dog in the house that's why ... never listen to us ... Frown Magic and Hazel are so so so playful that they play till Hazel's and Suki's fur stick together because of Magic's saliva ...oh gawd ... stinks !Crazy Suki's afraid of height ... i wonder how can i make her not afraid of height ... oh, can i ask some questions ... can pekingese climb stairs?? i heard people said that pekingese legs are too short so they can't climb up stairs ... mine can get down but can't get up ~! trying to trained Hazel to come upstairs ... Pirate

secondly, is there any way that i can train Magic not to jump on the couch ?? whenever i head to the couch and sit, he's at the back of me and biting me ... i also wonder why he always bite me ... not only me .. everyone in the house ...Pirate

anyways, i'm glad to hear from all of you !!! =)

oh, i live in a way where there's a lot of sun ... sunway ... TongueSmile

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Nov 23, 2002, 11:53 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1060 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum Smile! Your dogs sound great! I think all dogs should be able to go up the stairs, unless they're really(x100) small... My pup's legs are quite short too, so she kinda jumps up the stairs Wink.

-= Tisha =-

cdmoo
ALPHA

Nov 25, 2002, 7:08 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1051 views)
Shortcut

hi Drew (or Dr. Ew ? Smile )

welcome to the forum.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

drew
ALPHA

Dec 1, 2002, 10:35 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1036 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] hey `sup! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there,

you guys are great and warm ... =) and most of you guys got a very good sense of humour ... Laugh

oh, i was wondering that why does my silky's afraid to go up the stairs but not afraid to get down at all?? Mad

Sly

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my