I would like to ask for help...

Elly
ALPHA

Nov 18, 2002, 6:29 AM

Post #1 of 4 (898 views)
Shortcut
I would like to ask for help... Can't Post

Dear members in KL/Subang/PJ area:

I was just wondering does anyone here.....em...well, I need help to take care of my dogs during Chinese New Year, for abt a week....Unsure

Emm....Please let me if anyone willing to help...or any suggestion???

Pleaseeeee let me know...Thank you so much!Crazy

May
Old Hand

Nov 19, 2002, 6:16 PM

Post #2 of 4 (886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] I would like to ask for help... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Elly,

If you visit puppycom main page, you'll notice a boarding service offer by one of our member Mr Derrick Kok. He lives in USJ area. Try to give him a call.

alicia
Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2002, 6:19 PM

Post #3 of 4 (886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] I would like to ask for help... [In reply to] Can't Post

Elly,

You need to provide more information about your situation. Are your dogs indoor/outdoor? What kind of help do you need? Just coming in to feed, walk, play, bathe? Or you need your dogs to live with someone else for a week? How many dogs? Are they ok with other dogs?

Have you considered placing them in a boarding kennels?

Good luck!
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

Elly
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2002, 8:09 PM

Post #4 of 4 (880 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alicia] I would like to ask for help... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for your reply. I know Uncle Derrick does, but i cant afford it..same goes to the rest of the boarding kennels. They charge slightly more expensive for festive season.

I got 2 dogs, a dane and a basset hound. I stay at Bandar Sunway, PJS 9. My budget is abt 10-15 bucks only, I will provide the food. Maybe bath once in 3 days.

They are fine with other dogs...but it depends. The dane hates hairy dogs; the basset....anything also can, as long as she can play with the fella.

Both of them are very obidient dogs and of course toilet trained. The big one will poo poo outside whereas the small one will poo in the toilet (U must show her where is the toilet lah).

Both are healthy. I'm looking for someone that can take care of them, like send them to their house and stay there for a week or more. Or, if someone stay near by my house...can just drop by to feed them..and if possible....wash their poo poo away..Tongue

I know it sounds a bit funny....want people to help and yet request so much somemore.....Blush But I'm sincerely hope anyone from here could give me a hand.

If anyone.........anyone care to know more..welcome to my house to take a look on them first, then u decide...Smile

Kindly email me at ellyssc@hotmail.com

Thank you all!

(This post was edited by Elly on Nov 19, 2002, 8:14 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my