Penang

benteoh
Novice

Jan 12, 2004, 12:54 AM

Post #1 of 4 (498 views)
Shortcut
Penang Can't Post

Dear People,
I have heard the most disgusting thing in my dog's life. As I was talking to a person this morning on showing, he mention to me that he is not as wealthy as I am so he couldn't show. I do not think its the wealth that is the concern here. I guess many people do not know the effort to showing a dog. In the show ring it will only take 2.5 minutes to show a dog but the amount of work conditioning the dog for shows takes months or years. I would like to pose this question on how do you think a person achieve success? Ask you parents and they will tell you its hard work!!!
We sacrifice a lot of time, effort, our family and money. Ask anyone who shows dogs! Nothing comes easy and money is not all mighty it is GOD! What many sees its the end product of all the hard work that we have put in but actually knows what we do to make it a success only the All Mighty knows. GOD BLESS YOU!

JESSWINN
Novice

Jan 12, 2004, 1:27 AM

Post #2 of 4 (491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [benteoh] Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Ben ....

Sometimes we talk to people who have feeble minds and do not know what they are talking about !!! ...dogs need not be expensive to win!! Just show how "shallow" they are about dogs .

There are lots of dogs who cost mega bucks and never win all!One of our locally bred dog ,an american cocker spaniel , cost the owner ,less than a thousand ringgit has been gundog of the year 2003 and recently won RBIS in Thailand under Canadian judges !! Yes its the care , conditioning , grooming ,handling and good breeding etc etc etc .

Cheers , Cheah at Jesswinn.
Jesswinn, Penang

boon
Doggyman

Jan 13, 2004, 12:04 AM

Post #3 of 4 (475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JESSWINN] Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, u r right....good breeding.......

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 13, 2004, 1:34 AM

Post #4 of 4 (470 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JESSWINN] Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

definitely true....

the poor soul was probably just too shallow and insecure...that's why. just gotta get on with life and share some cheer with that poor soul then...Tongue

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my