Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
is that a puppy borned without cert, the whole of life will not get a register MKA cert & microship?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

PSD
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2004, 10:23 PM

Post #51 of 53 (341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] is that a puppy borned without cert, the whole of life will not get a register MKA cert & microship? [In reply to] Can't Post

Kesuke,

They growl when their nerve threshold had been breached. They no more feel secured or confident. The grawl means "Please move away, I dont like this stress"

Alternatively a confident dog will look you in the eye and you can read it from his eye not to mess with him. That is an imposing look. No growling is necessary cause he is fully confident of himself able to handle this stress. His nerve threshold is never breached. Any further threats will give him a go ahead to engage. Of course, well trained dogs will only respond to real threats.

PSD

"Take this trouble for me:
Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled all my life long for that aim ."

Rittmeister Capt. Max von Stephanitz (1864-1936)

kesuke
Doggyman

Jan 27, 2004, 10:51 PM

Post #52 of 53 (340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD] is that a puppy borned without cert, the whole of life will not get a register MKA cert & microship? [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh...now i understand...thanks!! Smile

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

a_evie
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2004, 8:04 PM

Post #53 of 53 (335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] is that a puppy borned without cert, the whole of life will not get a register MKA cert & microship? [In reply to] Can't Post

quite true...but i've learnt to accept my pup no matter what happens. had a friend in spore who bought a husky only to find that the husky is actually a sickly one. it has been in and out of the vet every 2 months or so...one thing for sure...he sure was pissed off since he was promised that the cert meant good dog...no probs 1.

good for the doggie (and bless the good heart...he has stood by his dog for the last 29 months and apparently another op is due for a hidden testacle case!)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my