First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 8, 2004, 7:28 PM

Post #1 of 27 (3650 views)
Shortcut
Pls help out paws!! Can't Post

Dear all,

As Chinese new year is just around the corner, we are all preparing for the happy occasion but those animals at the shelthers do not feel our joy n happiness as they have nothing to look forward to..So let us all bring joy to them this CNY..im planning to drop by some time before cny to donate some things that ive already packed up...anyone who has something for the animals pls do saved it up n hand it over to me or i'll collect it from u if its convenient..any little things that u donate will make a difference to them...so search around your house, wht u dont need pls donate out as wht u dont need is needed desperately at paws! anything from food till old blankets n newspaper..so start searching nowTongue it will be a great help too if someone has the time to deliver the goods with me as my car aint no van or lorry that could carry so many things...to all memmbers..happy new year to u all and may we bring joy to the animals at the shelther this cny!Smile
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

May
Old Hand

Jan 8, 2004, 8:22 PM

Post #2 of 27 (3646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Pls help out paws!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I have two rice cooker. Wonder can I donate it to PAWS?

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jan 8, 2004, 10:40 PM

Post #3 of 27 (3640 views)
Shortcut

Hello!

I can help you out with the transporting of things to PAWS! I'll take what my small car can take. I've put a post at the K9 day thread and have informed members to bring whatever they want to donate and I'm willing to send to the respective dog shelters.

I'm also willing to do pick-up service from members' homes to be transported to PAWS.

Care to make some arrangements?

kitten
Dog Kichi

Jan 9, 2004, 11:30 PM

Post #4 of 27 (3619 views)
Shortcut

Hi ritchie, I don't mind helping. Just let me know if you need help. I am in the process of moving house, so I've actually picked a few things to be given to PAWS. Mostly, newspapers, old clothes they can use for the dogs among other things. I also found some nice pin-up buttons and stickers I was wondering if PAWS want them to sell at their bazaar. Think they'd want those? I should be going within this weekend or next. Let me know though...need to plan my time out. Smile cheers.

Laura & Babe

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 11, 2004, 6:11 AM

Post #5 of 27 (3608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten] Pls help out paws!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey,

thanks a lot laura,...errmmm well ill only be going on the cny eve wor..ehehhehe..cos kinda bz lately...well if ure going then just go ahead..dont think i would be able to make it this weekend or next weekend...pretty packed..next sat might be able to but not very sure yet..if u cant make it then maybe u could pass the things to me or i collect it from u...
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 11, 2004, 6:15 AM

Post #6 of 27 (3606 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Pls help out paws!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey...

thank u soooo much....Smile but i'll be going on cny eve..as tht is the only day im available..wht about u??? well if u could make it on tht day will be great or else maybe we can work things out on how to divide the things between us to send it to paws if its too full for u..anyway do keep in touch ya...thank u sooo much for ur help...do let me know how many things uve collected on the k9 day ya...unfortunately i cant make it to the k9 day as im not available on tht day...hear fr ya soon

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 11, 2004, 6:16 AM

Post #7 of 27 (3605 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Pls help out paws!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi may,

errmm rice cooker...? im not sure but i guess no prob..anything is fine...ehehheif they dont want then maybe can give it to old folks home or orphanage also can mah..where do u stay by the way?

May
Old Hand

Jan 12, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #8 of 27 (3596 views)
Shortcut

Actually the rice cooker belongs to my mum. She asked me to donate it to old folks homes but I thought maybe can donate to PAWS. Btw, we stay near Batu Caves.

kitten
Dog Kichi

Jan 13, 2004, 1:00 AM

Post #9 of 27 (3587 views)
Shortcut

Hello, hahaha that's ok. I am kinda bz myself as well. Moving house. I am aiming for this coming weekend, if not, it will have to be after CNY cause I won't be around in PJ during CNY. Trying to go there one of this day cause I want to see the place and the condition. Thinking of being a volunteer but the timing right now is very off for me.

Cheers. Smile

Laura & Babe

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 16, 2004, 7:17 AM

Post #10 of 27 (3575 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

i'll be going to paws this sunday afternoon around 2pm...would u be able to join? well here's my contact : 0122203713 (ivan)

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jan 16, 2004, 6:49 PM

Post #11 of 27 (3566 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Ivan

Sure, no problem!! I can meet you there at 2pm. Got gym in the morning about 10am (I'm already too fat, must get some weight off me! LaughLaugh), so, 2pm is just nice. I'll see you there.

Are you bringing anything? I didn't manage to collect anything during K9 day for PAWS. I think I may buy some dried dog food, and dog shampoo, if I'm not too busy. Worst come to worst, just make monetary donation.

And another thing, sorry to hear about Ritchieboy. I'm sure he's doing fine at Rainbow Bridge and watching over you! Wink

See you then!!

ps. Oh yes, and by the way..my name is Lilian.

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

(This post was edited by phoenix on Jan 16, 2004, 6:52 PM)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 16, 2004, 10:50 PM

Post #12 of 27 (3558 views)
Shortcut

hi phoenix,

can i tumpang ur car since u r in kl? can email me at ai_ney@hotmail.com ur contact number pls?

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jan 16, 2004, 11:25 PM

Post #13 of 27 (3554 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Pls help out paws!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cannnnnnnnn!! No problemo, senorita!!! I remembered you never visited PAWS before but I was too busy at work this morning to ask you whether you want to tag along. Lucky your reply to my post reminded me.

Check your email. We'll make arrangements there! Wink

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jan 19, 2004, 6:48 PM

Post #14 of 27 (3517 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Ivan!!

Were you at PAWS on Sunday? Coz I was. Not sure whether the guy in dark blue shirt was you but I was there.....the gal walking around alone........

I was at PAWS on Sunday but couldn't get in touch with you becoz why!!?? Stupid me copied your mobile number wrongly!! Instead of 3713, I wrote 3731!!!! So, I called a couple of times and nobody picked up, so, I thought you fong fei kei. Sigh.....

My apologies, Ivan!! Really...goondoo me!!
CrazyCrazy

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 20, 2004, 4:59 AM

Post #15 of 27 (3501 views)
Shortcut

hey...

well i was there around 1pm...errmm..nope i wasnt in dark blue t shirt...i was wearing an orange tshirt...hmm..what time were u there?...what shirt u wear>??..maybe i see u leh.....have u seen the st bernard?? so pity tht big guy...well when i was there i saw this lady surrending her neighbours dog to paws n she was so sad..she wish she could keep but couldnt...anyway my friend n i managed to get the doggie a new home today!!..thank god the dog doesnt have to stay there for long...was sssooo happy todaySmile...well there r indeed too many dogs tht needs to be rehome..but do wht we can lor...anyway see ya some other time ok..we'll arange something

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 20, 2004, 5:04 AM

Post #16 of 27 (3499 views)
Shortcut

hey..

well i did bring a big bag of dog food,some dog leashes, treats n cats toys...well its ok u didnt bring anything..at least u've tried..well maybe next time we plan earlier so that we have more time to collect...or if u want then maybe u can contribute lah when i buy the dog food...i got it at a very cheap price from my friends petshop...she give me cost price...and tis time she even pay half n i pay half...hehehehe.well hope to see u soon

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 25, 2004, 10:24 PM

Post #17 of 27 (3474 views)
Shortcut

hey there,

do u plan to visit paws again anytime soon? do let me know if u r going...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

kitten
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2004, 5:52 PM

Post #18 of 27 (3461 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ai_ney, I am planning to go either this or next weekend. Already packed the stuff I wanna give them.

I stay in PJ. If you can make ur way to PJ, I can pick you up from there. I live near the AMcorp mall LRT Station.

Anyone else planning a trip?

Laura & Babe

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 27, 2004, 6:46 PM

Post #19 of 27 (3458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten] Pls help out paws!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

would u be going on a saturday or a sunday? can u please email me ur contact number to ai_ney@hotmail.com... then we'll liaise from there... thanks!

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 27, 2004, 7:19 PM

Post #20 of 27 (3455 views)
Shortcut

hey ai ney,

gong xi fa cai...well no plans yet when will be going...if u plan to go then just let me know lah...ciao~

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Jan 28, 2004, 7:23 PM

Post #21 of 27 (3444 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

I guess I missed you the other day at PAWS. Well, I was there at about 2pm and stayed till 3pm. I brought a big bag of food and some dog shampoo.

Sure about sharing the dog food next time. Just let me know. Not sure when I'll be dropping by PAWS again by I think it will be after Chap Goh Mei. We'll be in touch about this Wink

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

naughz
New User

Feb 12, 2004, 2:46 AM

Post #22 of 27 (3353 views)
Shortcut
Can anyone tell me where PAWS located? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

anyone mind to tell me where PAWS loacted.i m new here.wanted to adopt a dalmation or shih tzu.just want to go check out whether there is any available at PAWS.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 12, 2004, 9:10 PM

Post #23 of 27 (3343 views)
Shortcut
Re: [naughz] Can anyone tell me where PAWS located? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Dear,

There is one dalmation putting up for adoption now at the forum "Rescue and Adoption". Please check out the detail there.

Btw, you are still welcome to check out from PAWS. A lot of adorable doggie there, but majority is mongrel. PAWS is located somewhere near to Old Subang Airport. The address is: Pilmoor Estate, Subang Airport Road, 47200 Subang. Tel: 78461087.

All the best.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Feb 13, 2004, 6:53 AM

Post #24 of 27 (3335 views)
Shortcut

hi naughz,

hmm..let me see.. r u familiar with subang area?? its on the way to subang airport..there's a roundabout before reaching s.airport..roundabout u turn six o'clock..n then u go all the way str8 n keep to your left..keep an eye on ur left as it doesnt has any signboard saying where is paws...as the only sign is right in front of their shelther n tht will be too late..haha....its actually just opposite hyatt saujana..

pei02
Enthusiast

Feb 16, 2004, 3:43 AM

Post #25 of 27 (3317 views)
Shortcut

My uncle hav a male dalmation and shar pei to give away, if u want it please call me at 012-3838854 Siew Lee to set a time for a meeting. They are at seremban.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my