First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 11, 2004, 6:24 AM

Post #26 of 39 (3172 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Dog Surrender to PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ainey,

well i know marianne when i brought my dog for his ear prob..and she told me that u n her r very frequent spca volunteerr...welll where do u stay by the way...maybe could give u a lift..im staying at kota kemuning by the way...i'll be going on cny eve wor...cos tht is the only day im available..maybe around lunchtime or so..if i could make it on next sunday which is the 18 than will inform u about it...any prob next sun???well keep in toiuch
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 11, 2004, 6:29 AM

Post #27 of 39 (3172 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Dog Surrender to PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there gal,

well yah wht u say its true also lah...but one thing is for sure that the shelther here really sucks..although i hate to say tht but it reallly is...compare to thoise shelthers in overseas..its really a vast difference..anyway like u said...we r doing it for the dogs.so help while we can and all we can..Smilewhy would u curi curi go there leh?Crazyhmmmm,,,welll lets keep the love for the dogs running...ahha
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 11, 2004, 7:53 AM

Post #28 of 39 (3169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Dog Surrender to PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaa... it's so easy and convenient with a car, isn't it? Angelic

kl city? then i guess we would be near... i'm in taman miharja, jalan loke yew...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 11, 2004, 7:57 AM

Post #29 of 39 (3168 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Dog Surrender to PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

next sunday should be ok for me... cny eve is also my day off, though might need to go to office to settle something... my office is in subang, near u i guess... and i live in taman miharja, loke yew... would be far so no need to fetch me lar... can meet half way... lrt station would be good... ok, let me know when u'll be going and we'll arrange...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 12, 2004, 5:43 PM

Post #30 of 39 (3164 views)
Shortcut

Hi ai_ney,

Paulynn told me that all died body will be kept in a freezer first before dispose off. It sounds terrible huh?

I was at PAWS yesterday. A lot of adorable puppies are waiting for adoption. They are so cute! The staff was feeding them foods at that time i was there. They all looked so happy...and fight for their food together...

One thing i noticed...most of the dogs in SPCA is quite good looking and some of them is even a pure breed dog, whereas majority of the dogs in PAWS are only mongrel.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2004, 7:29 AM

Post #31 of 39 (3157 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Dog Surrender to PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah... the bodies would be kept in a freezer... but after that i am not sure what happens to them...

i have once ventured into the room where the freezer is placed... i was actually looking for a big black bin bag... and saw one stuck between the freezer door... tried pulling but it was like there's something in it... then i wanted to open the freezer, not knowing what it is at that time, but somehow something in me asked myself not to... luckily i did not open it! Crazy Unimpressed i still dread passing by that room nowadays whenever i am in spca...

Unsure
Sookie's Photo Gallery

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 13, 2004, 4:36 PM

Post #32 of 39 (3155 views)
Shortcut

Ha ha...luckily, u didn't open the freezer at that time...otherwise u must pengsan later...

Poor little doggie. We should not simply put them down unless necessary like serious ill. Sigh...they have their right to survive!

The puppy i surrender to PAWS is very quiet. I went to visit her last Sun and noticed that she can't really mix around with another puppy, who is caged together with her. Hopefully, she can be as naughty as other puppy, so that she can attract any people to adopt her.

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 16, 2004, 7:20 AM

Post #33 of 39 (3144 views)
Shortcut

hi ainey,

i'll be going to paws this sun afternoon around 2pm...will u be able to make it?...i could pick u up if ure in subang...pls call

0122203713(ivan)

dodo888
Dog Kichi

Mar 26, 2004, 11:04 PM

Post #34 of 39 (3085 views)
Shortcut

Hi, for those in Ipoh, pls make an effort to help out this ispca.

The Ipoh Society for the Preventation of Cruelty to Animals (ISPCA) is a non-profit organization formed under the Societies Act,1966.
    The objectives and goals of the Society are:
  • to prevent cruelty to animals;
  • to encourage the adoption of strays from the ISPCA;
  • to provide care and shelter for unwanted animals until they are adopted;
  • to inculcate an attitude of kindness and caring for animals;
  • to encourage the neutering of pets by their owners.

We do not believe in practising euthanasia on healthy animals. We are an affiliate of RSPCA,UK

http://www.aramisdesign.com/ispca/

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2004, 6:10 PM

Post #35 of 39 (3064 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dodo888] Dog Surrender to PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Ipoh also got an animal shelter huh? I didn't notice it. How's the environment there? I heard u have found your doggie back. Congratulations to you! I wish i could have the same good luck as you Smile

dodo888
Dog Kichi

Mar 30, 2004, 4:21 AM

Post #36 of 39 (3047 views)
Shortcut

thanks shlee,

the dog that went missing is actually a stray nearby glenmarie area, i feed him regularly almost everynite i drive out to feed him, together with another stray. what happened was during 2weeks ago i noticed he has skin problem and i took him back to my rented house to bath, (i rent a house to shelther sick stray that i come across for overnite before i send them to vet the next morning) but he escaped from under the gate middle of the nite. but finally he came back.

Ipoh ispca is a better place than paws or spca. but they no longer accepts dog. the environment is very nice althought some of the dogs there not being fairly treated....make an effort to visit them if u r free. u can be a member of them for lifetime by just rm250 donation.

i m new to this forum but i notice u r an active participant...what happened to ur mimi? (sorry i didnt have time to track the postings)

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2004, 4:56 PM

Post #37 of 39 (3036 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Nice meeting u! U u so sweet, rent a house to shelter sick stray doggie? U must be very rich Tongue

This is my first time to hear about ISPCA. Huh? Become their member? What we should do as a member? Why they don't accept dog anymore? Due to lack of space?

Yes, i'm active here. I like to talk with all the dog lovers. Becoz we can understand each other well Smile

My MiMi is stolen from my house about 4 mths plus ago. She is a mixed terrier only and is already 10 mths old when being stolen, i really don't understand why she will become a target for those dog napper? She is my little baby.....i really miss her even though it has been 4 mths plus already. I never stop thinking of her everyday FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown Btw, i still got 4 doggies now. They are MiMi's parents and younger sister and brother.

dodo888
Dog Kichi

Mar 30, 2004, 10:17 PM

Post #38 of 39 (3030 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lee,

feel sorry for ur mimi, but keep praying, u never know.

I wish i m rich... but i m actually not (yet), i have adopted 12 dogs they r all from the street. i received numerous complains and threats fr my neighbour that is why the need to rent a house as a temporary shelter for other sick dogs that i come across. i m presently actively looking for a suitable agricultural land in the size of 3-5 acres and plan to make that a permanent shelter for those unfortunate dogs that i come across. i m not ambitious as to make it like nanas or ispca as even i may have the money for the land, but ongoing fundings will be a problem, maybe u can enlighten me on this?

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 31, 2004, 12:00 AM

Post #39 of 39 (3022 views)
Shortcut

Ya.....i will keep praying and keep trying until one day.....i'm able to reunite with my MiMi.....Smile

Wow.....u r really a hero for those pity doggie. I salute u! I wish i could, but my financial doesn't allow me to do so, and also my family won't allow me to be so crazy for all the doggies Crazy

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my