Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
A dog lover's curse

bluetoise2020
Enthusiast

Jan 3, 2004, 12:40 AM

Post #1 of 7 (2747 views)
Shortcut
A dog lover's curse Can't Post

I read on Apple Magazine issue no. 106. The article mentioned a dog lover who is forced to euthanize dogs. She runs a pet shop. Heartless dog owners dump their dog in the pet shop. The pet shop runner had to kill hundreds of animals/year!

She was angry regarding those dog owners and she curse those heartless onwers to get their bad karma.

There was a photo of an abandoned dog with a paper that reads:

I am abandoned by a heartless and moraless owner. I hope my master will get bad karma for his evil deed.

Who read this article? A dog lover that unwillingly carried the bad name of killing dogs... Pity for her...

No Holds Barred 4everLove - my blog
My chit chat corner

dmax
Enthusiast

Jan 3, 2004, 1:48 AM

Post #2 of 7 (2741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bluetoise2020] A dog lover's curse [In reply to] Can't Post

Are you sure she is a dog lover? Maybe she is profiteering from her activity by charging a fee to euthanize the dogs. Has she tried to save the dogs instead? Like letting them for adoption. Just my thought.

Join the JRT Zone

bluetoise2020
Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2004, 12:06 AM

Post #3 of 7 (2729 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmax] A dog lover's curse [In reply to] Can't Post

According to the article, she tried to save the dogs, and she's willing to cure the dog if one is willing to take one, but if no one is willing to adopt one, she wasted the money and the dog end up killed in either way.

She is not profitted from euthanizing dogs either. (She actually asked DBKL to euthanize and clean up the dead bodies) She even consider sending the abandoned pets to SPCA, but the chance of not being adopted is very high. Instead of wasting energy to be euthanized, she killed them right away.Frown

My chit chat corner

dodo888
Dog Kichi

Mar 26, 2004, 5:14 AM

Post #4 of 7 (2650 views)
Shortcut

hi

i read the article a few times, i would like to correct u that she didnt kill them, most of the dogs r already in dying condition when they r outside the shop, and she would call the DBKL ppls to come n collect them. she had never killed any single stray that end up in her shop, she had already adopted 12 dogs of such cases and they r all ended up in her half-lot of shop, its so full that she couldnt take in any further.

bluetoise2020
Enthusiast

Apr 29, 2004, 2:10 AM

Post #5 of 7 (2620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dodo888] A dog lover's curse [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for correcting me. She did curse those owners. Ah... I got a quote from Ong Tee Keat saying that most dog owners don't know how to rear dogs! (I'll show you the quote source later, as the source is kept secret because it is used for my Sejarah project in PMR. )

Doing this to your dog is just like dumping your old parents to old folks' home. Do you agree?

My chit chat corner

dodo888
Dog Kichi

May 12, 2004, 4:56 AM

Post #6 of 7 (2558 views)
Shortcut

hi,

imagine when we were born or when we r young and naive, or parents think we r not pretty or handsome, not cute, not obedience or for some reasons doesnt live up to thier expectation, so they dump us outside somebody house? and expect the other person to adopt us and grow us up? ie. feed us, send us to school or even uni. haha.

or when we r sick, they dump us? i had been "collecting" strays and rehome them. to the extend i had ignored my work and other commitment, i just cant bear seeing dogs suffering for survival. dogs are human best friend, ironically, the majority of human is thier worst enemies. including their owner. if u r free, go to paws and wait there for a while, u will see how the mppj ppl "throw" the poor doggies they caught. its unbelievable disowned or unlicensed dogs is treated like devil and posions.

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 5, 2004, 6:30 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1972 views)
Shortcut

why kill? the dogs in petshop r harmless

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my