First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 31, 2003, 6:06 PM

Post #51 of 74 (2034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Your LOTR Personality Test!! [In reply to] Can't Post

True.. True....

Laugh Anyway, finally managed to catch LOTR:ROTK last night when a mate of mine got free tickets to watch!

Lovely movie... I love all the 3 movies equally.. TongueTongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 31, 2003, 6:14 PM

Post #52 of 74 (2034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snoopdog] Your LOTR Personality Test!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmm..

If you can't find Belgariad at Novel House, try looking at Reader's Corner in Subang Parade.. Tongue Hopefully, it is below RM100 for the set. I can't really remember. Unsure

Yea... I go to Pay Less too.. LaughLaugh Last time, if MPH has the warehouse sale, I'll go... Tongue Now, don't have the time, so have to buy retail-lo... UnsureUnsureUnsure But I'm always looking out for a bargain... Tongue

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 2, 2004, 2:21 AM

Post #53 of 74 (2031 views)
Shortcut

SmileSmileSmileSmile*fingers crossed*
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 2, 2004, 2:24 AM

Post #54 of 74 (2030 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976,snoopdog] Your LOTR Personality Test!! [In reply to] Can't Post

!!!!!!!!! now only? TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

j/k Smile

lovely? only lovely? Tongue

ok...so what's belgariad abt? I'm curious...
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Jan 2, 2004, 5:25 PM

Post #55 of 74 (2027 views)
Shortcut

You've just watched it?! This weekend I'm watching LOTR:rotk the 2nd time. Also trying to get the extended version of LOTR:2towers this weekend. The extended version will last 4 hours. I'm so going to be square-eyes. Have you guys watched any extended versions yet? Is it good?

If Belgariad is as good as LOTR, they should consider doing a movie. But I doubt any movies are as good as LOTR. Ok, Ok, I'm very biased. Everytime, I watched the LOTR battle scenes, I get goosebumps. I'm a bit of a sadist. Hehehehe...careful aragorn & Chloe....muahahahahaha....

Ciao
Angeline + Maximus & Dome(miss u!)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 2, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #56 of 74 (2026 views)
Shortcut

WinkWink

Yea-lo... What to do. Have been so busy at work... UnsureUnsure Been going home at 8pm everyday even during the X'mas holiday.. UnsureUnsure

Keke... Am watching it a 2nd time tomorrow!! TongueTongue With 2 of my 3-8 (san pak) friends who also have watched the movie... SlySlySly

One friend cannot get enough of Legolas.. The other... I think she was blurr... Want to see what she missed... LaughLaugh

Belgariad-ar.... Hehe.. Usual-lo... Central character is a bit like Aragorn's story, where he comes from a line of powerful kings but because of this siao God who wants to kill them, his family goes into exile. So, he is the rightful heir to the throne but have to defeat this God before he can claim it... Along the way, he meets this princess who is supposed to be his bride but she didn't like him-la.... Laugh

Keke... Don't want to say too much as the story is just like LOTR... Laugh David and Leigh Eddings spent a long time creating the entire world of Belgariad... I think they got inspired by JKK Tolkien... Tongue

Join the JRT Zone

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 2, 2004, 6:45 PM

Post #57 of 74 (2025 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughLaugh

Am watching it a 2nd time too tomorrow!! Keke.... I'm trying to get the LOTR:TT extended edition too... LaughLaugh Anyway, got to get my extended LOTR:FOTR from my colleague back...

Belgariad is very good... TongueTongueTongue Love the stories... Smile

Join the JRT Zone

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 2, 2004, 6:50 PM

Post #58 of 74 (2024 views)
Shortcut

lol Wink

not me..aragorn.

Watched it ROTK already..going to watch it this weekend again.

Watched the extended version of FOTR already. Going to watch TTT either today or tmr Smile Pretty good I would say.

Goosebumps? enjoying to the extent of goosebumps or what? lol

i just enjoy them....it's so amazing what the computer can do these days.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 2, 2004, 6:56 PM

Post #59 of 74 (2023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Your LOTR Personality Test!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ooh...i see..Smilei thought Belgariad was written my tolkein as well?

ah.nvm..i'm kinda confused.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Jan 2, 2004, 10:01 PM

Post #60 of 74 (2019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Your LOTR Personality Test!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ShockedAiyo! Work until 8pm!? Poor thing! Sure or not? Busy at puppy.com? Hehehehe....My workmates is always teasing about me on puppy.com. She says I have no lifeSlySly but who cares, I like it!

A lot of girls cannot get enough of Legolas lahSlySly He does look quite yummy in LOTR. But in real life, he's not so lah. He looks good with braided blond hair. I like!

Yeah, don't tell me more about Belgariad. Loosing the suspense!

Ciao

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Jan 3, 2004, 12:42 AM

Post #61 of 74 (2016 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi Chloe,

Wow! You've watched the FOTR extended already. Tsk! I haven't lah! I can only get the 2 Towers onlyFrown. Anyway, it's ok, I'll go buy DVD. Like this sure pokai one. Buy DVD and books. Yikes!

I enjoyed to the extend of having goosebumps! Blush So nice feeling! I agree with you on the computerised special effects. Me, I'm so computer bodoh onePirate. I know how to type, print and surf only.SlySly Ask me to fancy fancy, cannot.

Ciao

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 3, 2004, 8:36 AM

Post #62 of 74 (2012 views)
Shortcut

Hi,Smile

wait...you mean FOTR the extended version is not available for sale anymore?

Well,just watched both FOTR & TTT..and it's pretty good. Esp TTT. Alot of noticeable extra scenes. very good.

LOLLaugh wow..didn't know that could happen.

hehehe..no money for clothes shoppingTongue
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Jan 3, 2004, 8:37 PM

Post #63 of 74 (2008 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi,Smile

wait...you mean FOTR the extended version is not available for sale anymore? I'm not sure about this one. I'll have to check first.

Well,just watched both FOTR & TTT..and it's pretty good. Esp TTT. Alot of noticeable extra scenes. very good. Oooooo....can't wait for this Sunday!

LOLLaugh wow..didn't know that could happen. Oh it does. When I watch a movie, I'm very into it one.

hehehe..no money for clothes shoppingTongue Same here. Anybody can give charity?SlySly

Ciao

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 4, 2004, 2:41 AM

Post #64 of 74 (2006 views)
Shortcut

ah...ok. SmileHope to hear frm u soon.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 5, 2004, 4:39 PM

Post #65 of 74 (2001 views)
Shortcut

WinkWinkWink Kekeke..... Yes... busy at work. Not necc at puppy.com... LaughLaugh Yea... my colleagues are teasing me about it as well... Tongue

Yea.. My friend told me once that she was sitting next to a couple of girls watching LOTR:TT and the girls actually gasped with excitement when they saw Legolas on the big screen.. LaughLaugh

Join the JRT Zone

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 5, 2004, 5:06 PM

Post #66 of 74 (1999 views)
Shortcut

Laugh No worries...

Belgariad was written by David and Leigh Eddings... Smile

Join the JRT Zone

timchan

Jan 5, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #67 of 74 (1997 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Your LOTR Personality Test!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ShockedOMG!!! My goodness! i think this test is a quack!! How could it BE?!! My goodness gracious!! I turned out to be EOWYN, LADY OF ROHAN.....

Didn't know the feminin side of myself...GOSH!!!!Mad

Maybe I was trying too hard for LEGOLAS...muahahahahhaa!!!

Looks of a girl......what the hack!

Cheers people!! Happy New Year!! Both Eastern and Western.....

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 5, 2004, 7:20 PM

Post #68 of 74 (1995 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timchan] Your LOTR Personality Test!! [In reply to] Can't Post

bwahhaha...well, lady eowyn killed the strongest nazgul..moment of glory there!! hahaha...LaughLaugh

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 6, 2004, 3:54 AM

Post #69 of 74 (1990 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Apa ni???!! Noticed that some of us got the characters all mixed up... Some girls test and turn out to be guy personality and vice versa... LaughLaugh

Eowyn is mega-strong lady.... Super brave.... Legolas... Keke... Sorry... Don't know much info on him-lo... Crazy

Hmmm, but you are right, he looks like a girl... in a nice-way-la... LaughLaugh

Join the JRT Zone

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Jan 6, 2004, 5:14 PM

Post #70 of 74 (1989 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi aragorn and Chloe,

Sad to say I did not make it to the GSC. By the time we found a parking, it was too lateMad. Never mind lah, I'll buy DVD then. Too bad because I do not have time anymore for the weekends...you know lah with CNY coming.

Ciao

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Jan 6, 2004, 5:26 PM

Post #71 of 74 (1988 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughLaughHi timchan,

Eowyn's character's good. Imagine I got Faramir. At least we got good characters and not SarumanCrazySlySly

Ciao

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 7, 2004, 3:08 AM

Post #72 of 74 (1984 views)
Shortcut

Unsure Hmmm...

Don't worry-la... It will definitely show for quite a long time still. Laugh Am also waiting for a few more friends since I've promised to watch with them.

Keke.. I'm waiting for the extended edition for ROTK... Cool Beh tahan... I just got the extended edition for TT and it was almost an extra hour longer... Shocked

If you can, go during weekday, but that is tough-lo.. Unsure

Join the JRT Zone

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2004, 4:21 AM

Post #73 of 74 (1983 views)
Shortcut

HelloSmile

aw...

like aragorn said, it'll definitely be showing for a long time. worst comes to worst,getpirated vcd...or if don;t want..guess have to wait for the ori vcd/dvd to be released...
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Jan 7, 2004, 7:19 PM

Post #74 of 74 (1982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer+aragorn] Your LOTR Personality Test!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilethanks, aragorn + chloe. did not know that it's going to be shown for longer periods. thanks for the info. i think i'll watch it after cny.

hope to see you guys this sunday. i guess i have to look at the dogs first before i can address the owners. if wrong dog and wrong owners, malu-ation lah!Blush

Ciao

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my