Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
Training

Anonymous
Anonymous

Sep 13, 2001, 5:44 PM

Post #1 of 10 (6125 views)
Shortcut
Training Can't Post

Does anyone know of any private dog training places...

Anonymous
Anonymous

Oct 3, 2001, 10:57 PM

Post #2 of 10 (6102 views)
Shortcut
Re: Training [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, I know that there are a training places called Guna Kennels which used to train dog. Especially Rottweiler. However, I want you to understand this. A good training normally charged by quite a high cost. And if you are willing to invest on it. I would recommended you put your dog on that place to train. They said to be guarantee in their training capabilities. Just wait 21 days and see the result. I've been there myself, quite impressive. Their contact number is this, 03-7727 2680 and 012-676 8158 ask for Andy or Guna himself. I'm not sure they will give in a good price, but you would want to tell them that one of their customer who bought a dog from them called Rose(the dog name) recommend you there. I'm not sure they will give in a discount but at least they heard that you are in recommendation so they would act better. :-) Hope this'll help.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nov 13, 2001, 12:23 PM

Post #3 of 10 (6057 views)
Shortcut

i want to share this special expriences between me and my puppy now already 9months.
She act like a human, she know how to use human toilet,she know when you are eating you need a plate or someting to avoid the food get dirty. When she is small(1 months) she cried because she want to go to toilet. She is ssoooo cute.
I already pretend her like my younger sister. She is strong an d she can fight with a biawak.
Can you believe it.

Her favourite food: Durian,nasi goreng,rambutan ,nangka and meat:)

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nov 13, 2001, 2:27 PM

Post #4 of 10 (6047 views)
Shortcut

Ermm..how did you manage to get your dog to use a toilet?? and what breed is your dog??

Ban
Novice

Nov 13, 2001, 8:44 PM

Post #5 of 10 (6039 views)
Shortcut

As long as it is a dog, it can be trained.

It is all depend on the determination of the handler and the use of right technique.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Nov 13, 2001, 9:52 PM

Post #6 of 10 (6036 views)
Shortcut

I know dogs can be trained. I just wanna know what method she used that's all..

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nov 14, 2001, 9:55 AM

Post #7 of 10 (6018 views)
Shortcut

It me again.
My dog is mix with german sherperd and ???. Sorry. But the Veterninar say she is an intelligent dog and know how to cure herself when she is sick . I notice she eat pudina, bayam and lalang as her dinner and lunch only.

our family also have a name for Tham Fatt Choy, according to my surname.

She even try to kill a biawak which twice size of her.

Toile? Well, she like to absord whatever human do.

I was told her mother had the same character. Eat with a plate, use toilet and etc.
I can post the picture of my dog to you all, is it ok?

I will going to bring her down to KL. Take her to a brisk walk and Gunung tahan.Hehe, outdoor training is important for your dog.

bye

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Jun 18, 2002, 10:58 PM

Post #8 of 10 (5953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Anonymous] Training [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Anonymous,

hi! i'm serene, since u hv wrote that u hv been to Guna Kennels b4! so could u tell me more about the information of them?
such as they provide what type of traning? fees.. etc..

i'm interested! pls. reply.

thank you v. much!

regards,
serene lim
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

yipkweelian
New User

Aug 21, 2002, 11:59 PM

Post #9 of 10 (5926 views)
Shortcut

how u trained her up? pls tech me. my puppy very naughty and too smart. she know how to play hide and seek.....

speckledpepper

Aug 8, 2007, 11:17 PM

Post #10 of 10 (4306 views)
Shortcut

[reply]Well, I know that there are a training places called Guna Kennels which used to train dog. Especially Rottweiler. However, I want you to understand this. A good training normally charged by quite a high cost. And if you are willing to invest on it. I would recommended you put your dog on that place to train. They said to be guarantee in their training capabilities. Just wait 21 days and see the result. I've been there myself, quite impressive. Their contact number is this, 03-7727 2680 and 012-676 8158 ask for Andy or Guna himself. I'm not sure they will give in a good price, but you would want to tell them that one of their customer who bought a dog from them called Rose(the dog name) recommend you there. I'm not sure they will give in a discount but at least they heard that you are in recommendation so they would act better. :-) Hope this'll help.

[/reply]

hi, i called hte number but both numbers are wrong numbers. can any1 help me. im trying to look for boarding training dog school for my fren who has 3 dogs. he dun mind paying any high price as i heard there is one near PJ area @ RM1500 per dog training for 22 days/ thks
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Log on to www.rescue2rehome.blogspot.com to view more rescued homeless pets up for adoption!! or call 012 332 9952.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my