Scared & Shy when out

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2002, 6:08 PM

Post #26 of 44 (2904 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Scared & Shy when out [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Luckey, My house got 3 chihuahua, one Jack Russell and one shitzu!!Laugh How about u?? My chihuahua two is still puppy !! another one is their Mum!! ( their all very shire!!) Hope to heard ur soon!!Wink
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2002, 6:18 PM

Post #27 of 44 (2903 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Scared & Shy when out [In reply to] Can't Post

Ashley you hv a JRT? Smile How old is he/she? What type of coat? How is he/she with your other dogs? Pls do post some pics up Cool

luckey
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 3:47 AM

Post #28 of 44 (2900 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] Scared & Shy when out [In reply to] Can't Post

That'll be nice, for mocca and luckey to get to know each other... Smile is/are your other dog(s) at home very dominant? I think either Luckey's wary of other dogss coz she was (until brinkley came along) the smallest in our hosuehold annd the other dogs used to bully her. SHe of course stood up for herself very well, but she knew them, but maybe she expected outside dogs to be just as rough.

Or maybe coz she has only mixed with other cockers and seeing other breeds outside was a strange experience...??

luckey
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 3:50 AM

Post #29 of 44 (2899 views)
Shortcut

We have 2 adult cockers, 2 cocker puppies, 1 golden puppy and 1 alsation (outdoor dog). But we'll be moving to our own place soon (fingers crossed house will be done by nxt week) and we're taking Luckey (cocker) and Brinkley (golden) with us...

Are you keeping both yoru chihuahua pups? Must be so smalll when their puppies!

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 8:47 PM

Post #30 of 44 (2887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Scared & Shy when out [In reply to] Can't Post

Halo ginl!! Ya i have a JRT, she is 2 yrs old lia! She is short hair and with light brow marking! At 1st she can't join the other dog but now already OK!! some time she play very roude with them! How about ur JRT? how old is he/ she ?? Nice to meet U!!!Blush
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 8:57 PM

Post #31 of 44 (2886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Scared & Shy when out [In reply to] Can't Post

Halo!! What u also got so many doggie!! U keep the luckey and Brinkley than how about the other ??
Yah my chihuahua born 3 puppiesy one already give to that male chihuahua owner ( cos of rule!!) than i still got puppies with me. One is white colour and with light brow marking same like my JRT ( some time people thing is her daughter loh!! ) anther one is light brow with white marking !! when they born out are small than our computer mouse.... very cute!!Angelic
i will keep them !! i like than very much !!Laugh
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 9:28 PM

Post #32 of 44 (2884 views)
Shortcut

Mine is a smooth coat too and he's 1 years old...wud love to see a pic of your JRT if u hv any....with so many dogs you must be very busy! Hope you can join the next gathering on the 21st...and pls bring your JRT along if you can Wink

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 10:39 PM

Post #33 of 44 (2878 views)
Shortcut

Wah U so fast reply the mail lia i so happy !! I did have pic for my JRT, she name is Moon!!Smile What u means the gathering?cos i am new member here, and i from Penang oh!! Do u now this week sunday at Penang got a big show! But i can't go cos i'm outstation!Yup can be say i quick busy when wan to take bath with five of them!! but is fun !!haha!!Laugh
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 10:45 PM

Post #34 of 44 (2875 views)
Shortcut

Hey you are frm Penang? I am frm Penang too but I just moved to PJ about 3 weeks ago....haiyah missed seeing your JRT in person Frown

Do you attend the Penang obedience class? I used to attend when I was there....it's at the Japanese Garden off Greenlane.

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2002, 12:02 AM

Post #35 of 44 (2869 views)
Shortcut

Ai Ya u also from Penang!! Now Cannot meet lia!! what is the obedience class? how much need to pay?i so interested to it? Ur JRT got cert? Can u give me more information about this class!! Did ur JRt naughty ? Sometime i feel my JRt got eat Poo also i think may be influence by my shitzu!MadPirate
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2002, 12:31 AM

Post #36 of 44 (2866 views)
Shortcut

You hv to be a member of MKA to register for the class....class is $100 per course for 2 mths duration...if you want you can always go to the Japanese Garden in Island Park on Sunday @ 10am...do u know where it is? There you'll see all the other dogs doing obedience...Boon and Eliza are also attending the class there....my jrt is very mischevious and extremely energetic especially around other dogs...at home he's ok and behaves himself most of the time but when i take him out and if he meets up with another dog he's so happy he goes berserk LOL....he needs a lot of exercise to keep him happy which I'm sure u know...at least u hv other dogs to keep yours occupy...I only hv one dog and he gets all the exercise frm us....sometimes really tak larat with him...always up to his naughty tricks!

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2002, 2:02 AM

Post #37 of 44 (2861 views)
Shortcut

hi ginl!! i acually tired to JRT cos she like to jump and play very rude to us!! may be she is more energy than me! I know where is it!TQ i will bring them go jalan jalan and meet frends!! i seldom bring her go to jalan cos i finish work already 6pm than need to bring her go is tired for me !! I told u my JRT may be " be monther " lia!! AngelicIf got good new i will told u next week ok!! bye!!Sly
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2002, 4:49 PM

Post #38 of 44 (2853 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ashley,

I think this week trainign will be off due to the show in Dome and raya. So see u next week in Japanese garden and remrmber to bring your furkids along.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2002, 5:52 PM

Post #39 of 44 (2850 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Scared & Shy when out [In reply to] Can't Post

Oic! I think i will bring my kids go at next week hope to see u too!!Wink Do u will attend the show if yes don't forget monday tell me more about the show!! I can't attend i go to KL looh!! Frown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ginl do u know next yr march will have a pet show at KL also?? i heard from my frend !! He told me is all type of pet !!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

Dec 5, 2002, 6:04 PM

Post #40 of 44 (2849 views)
Shortcut

Hi,
OK, u can check out more on dog show from MKA site.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2002, 6:21 PM

Post #41 of 44 (2847 views)
Shortcut

I didn't know that....if they hv i'll definately be going Smile....they also hv dogathon every year in KL so looking fwd to that too....hv fun meeting all the other doggies next week!

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2002, 7:00 PM

Post #42 of 44 (2845 views)
Shortcut

Ginl do u know near the SS14( i think so!) got one pet shop " " does they sale the pet resonable ?? how is the qualities??Angelic
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2002, 7:13 PM

Post #43 of 44 (2844 views)
Shortcut

hi,

FYI, the shop is located in SS15, Subang Jaya.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2002, 7:46 PM

Post #44 of 44 (2842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Scared & Shy when out [In reply to] Can't Post

TQ!! i will go to see cos i know they got sale the long hair chihuahua!! Prise of that puppy is it resonable ?? can somebody help me who had been bought puppy there?? This web like seldom got people got chihuahua!!Unimpressed

By the way TQ CD MOOSmile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my