bull terrier anyone?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 15, 2004, 3:11 AM

Post #126 of 136 (2933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vince7] bull terrier anyone? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Vince! Still looking for a bull terrier? Today I saw one in the star... RM850 only! Dunno true or not hahahaha...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Vince7
Dog Kichi

Dec 24, 2004, 1:28 AM

Post #127 of 136 (2801 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] bull terrier anyone? [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah.... long time no come here liao... thanks for looking for me, crazymouse_yyh! Smile i dunno la... i think i won't be getting bull terrier at the moment. Maybe after i move to new house with a yard, then only consider. After doing so much reseach on BTs & waiting... i've learned something.... patience.. hahaTongue. now i'm looking at MS Tongue.. more suitable for me & my gf at the moment.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -Josh Billings

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 24, 2004, 11:32 PM

Post #128 of 136 (2796 views)
Shortcut

Wow, Vince7,

Yah, long time never see you log in here hahahah... how are you? I've been busy with my dog rescue club hehhe....

Anyway, not getting a BT ah? Just tell you lah... SPCA had a pure white male 2 years old BT for adoption... poor thing was from that Rawang breeder...

Now you looking for MS? Well, do look in the star... I've seen a few ads with MS for sale hehhe.... Good Luck! I guess your gf would love a MS hahahaha....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

Vince7
Dog Kichi

Dec 25, 2004, 12:27 AM

Post #129 of 136 (2789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] bull terrier anyone? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi yyh, yup... it's been a long time I've been missing.. hehe. Wow.. you've had a dog rescue club liao! great job! i think i should come here more often & update myself oledi Tongue

Aiyo... got BT at SPCA ah? So kesian... how's his condition? too bad i can't take him...Frown Hopefully somebody will be able to adopt him & give him a good home.

Yup... now just do research on MS first lo... no rush la. At least MS easier for her to handle than BT... you know la.. BT so stubborn & too powerful. Smile

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -Josh Billings

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 25, 2004, 12:42 AM

Post #130 of 136 (2786 views)
Shortcut

Ah, the rescue club ah, so far so good... rehomed 23 puppies liow hahahaha... so fast right? All in only 2 months hehehe....

Yah... but I think the BT kena put down liow coz nobody wanted to adopt it... not many people interested in BT lah... so cham....

Yah, do your research first hehehe.... but grooming MS, you will need to find a good groomer loh... but MS memang cute lah and learn very fast wan hehehehe.... so sure your gf suka....

Vince7
Dog Kichi

Dec 25, 2004, 1:28 AM

Post #131 of 136 (2782 views)
Shortcut

Something to share with all. I'm sure the rules applies to all breed of dog as well Cool

What Rules Do I Need to Know as I Raise My Bully Pup?
Try the Alpha Rules!

By Yana Miklos

Leaders go first. Make your dog wait at every door and gate (including the car) until you allow the dog to go through it. Make sure YOU go out the door first. Use the word “wait” and then a release word.

Leaders eat first. You and your family eats first, then you feed the dog BUT not at the table.

Leaders control food. If the dog gets to eat anytime he likes, he’s the leader, the Alpha. No self feeding.

Leaders get the best spots. Do not let the dog on your furniture, including your bed. He can come only if you invite him. Once or twice a week is plenty until he knows his place.

Leaders have the highest place to sit or lie down. When you have a problems with your dog, do not let him be higher then you are. Do not sit on the floor while your dog is lounging on your sofa. Wrong! Let him be on the floor next to your leg and you sit on the sofa.

Leaders can go wherever they want, and the dog must get out of their way. There should not be ANY resistance on his part. He should move away quickly, if not just run right into him.

Leaders get to see tummies and genitals. Submissive gesture for the dog is to expose his stomach and genitals to the Alpha dog. You can use a tummy rub for that purpose.

Leaders stand tall. When playing make sure you put your hand (paw) or head on your dogs back or put your chin on his head, but do not let him do same to you. If your dog is misbehaving, stand up and be tall; do not bend over.

Leaders can stare. If you look at your dog, do not avert your eyes first but wait till he does. Check on this, you will be amazed how many times you look at your dog and how quickly you avert your eyes not even thinking about it.

Leaders can take the toys and keep them.

Leaders do not play tug of war.

Leaders do not chase members of their pack. Do not chase your dog, rather let him run after you.

Leaders are fair and benevolent, not cruel.

Leaders=Alpha inspires security, confidence, and happiness in the souls of their pack members.

taken from http://www.sunnythebullterrier.com/qa9.htm

babegal
Novice

Dec 27, 2004, 9:52 PM

Post #132 of 136 (2750 views)
Shortcut

anyone here has bull terrier?? how much does it cost???

my sis just bought a miniature bull terrier....cost RM 3000, no cert leh

is it too expensive???

(This post was edited by babegal on Dec 27, 2004, 9:54 PM)

kw_teoh21
New User

Dec 28, 2004, 10:10 PM

Post #133 of 136 (2712 views)
Shortcut

hi, all bull loversShocked,

r someone still looking for bull terrier? u can try this no. 016-2340141... he has 1 male min. bull terrier puppy around 2 mths

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2004, 7:36 PM

Post #134 of 136 (2670 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babegal] bull terrier anyone? [In reply to] Can't Post

3k for a bull terrier? that's way too expensive for my opinion. first of all, they don have the cert, which mean the breeder no need to pay certain amount to register it... u even cant tell whethere it's really a 100% purebreed...

nothing is imposible, it just looked that way.

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Jan 6, 2005, 8:42 PM

Post #135 of 136 (2626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Missing Bull Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

hello people,

my friend have lost his bull terrier yesterday at Taman Desa, it is white in color, with small patch on right eye.. someone broke into his house. pls ppl if u happen to see any bull terrier in petshops around KL area or anywhere that resembles his dog pls contact 0122990301

its a male bull terrier, the eye patch is brown and its just around the corner of the right eye very small patch. the nose has some pink patches as well.

Unfortunately we do not have a picture or the bull terrier.
Cheers,
Wern Nee, Piggy Puggy and Spooky Spiky

Vince7
Dog Kichi

Jan 10, 2005, 8:34 PM

Post #136 of 136 (2578 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wernnee] Missing Bull Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Will defenitely keep an eye for you. Hope he'll be found soon, best of luck.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my