First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2004, 12:14 AM

Post #51 of 66 (2975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] digging the garden and eating stones [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh.. click on my signature la.. bring u to the thread to order...... Wink

petrol bombs?? waahhhhhh.. u all very ganas oso ah..
kesian the teachers.. heheheee.. sure no teachers want to go teach there liao..

oredi gaji sikit.. have to spend all to fix the car .. aiyohhhhh.... CrazyCrazyPirate
but those were good days la horr.. LaughLaughLaughSly..sigh...

a_evie
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2004, 11:22 PM

Post #52 of 66 (2969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] digging the garden and eating stones [In reply to] Can't Post

ok...but it takes me to the main page....

anywy as to being ganas...coed school like that one...especially when it is located opposite the police station and behind the army camp...

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 27, 2004, 8:09 PM

Post #53 of 66 (2962 views)
Shortcut

wahh... oredi near police station n army camp some more they so wild ah.. wah seehhhh.....

were u one of them??? kekekeee.... i heard of stories tat teachers got beaten up till lantar hospital la... car vandalised but never bomb n all...

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2004, 2:27 AM

Post #54 of 66 (2960 views)
Shortcut

i definitely was not one the naughty ones...had my parents' reputation to care forlah..but i was mischievious in school. the one that played pranks.

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2004, 2:05 AM

Post #55 of 66 (2958 views)
Shortcut

wahh.. your parents donate alot to school wan u mean???

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2004, 6:23 PM

Post #56 of 66 (2954 views)
Shortcut

my parents came from teh same ttc as my teachers...so must jaga reputasi.

nope they dont donate. they make me work for teh dionations. like getting the uncles at the club to pay for every kilometre that i run during the fund raising sessions or make them pay rm5 for a simple egg sandwich. life does not come easy...they insist...you want money. you work for it kiddo.

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2004, 8:49 PM

Post #57 of 66 (2953 views)
Shortcut

waahhseehhh.... hehehee.. i think thats a good way lor.. now u know better how to make money than spend oso mah.. good la like tat... hehehee.... of course if we can have all the things come easy once in awhile oso we wont mind.. heheheeeSlyLaughLaugh

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2004, 5:17 AM

Post #58 of 66 (2951 views)
Shortcut

hmmm.. shalom shd also work for her money spent too right?

hehe...just kidding. seeing her light up ppl's face is good enough...over the weekend we met some deaf and dumb kids. via their interpreter they asked for permission to play with her. and it was such fun seeing them play with her. of course she could only amuse them by playing catching and also some simple commands like shake hands, sit and down that she has learnt via some hand movement (i call it sign language)...but that was so heart warming...tonnes of times better than making shalom earn for her expenses.

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2004, 11:10 PM

Post #59 of 66 (2950 views)
Shortcut

i think tat is wonderful!!!!! I'm sure all the kids would really appreciate it... yes... all the monye wouldnt buy that happiness and warmth.. where did u bring shalom to? Was your poodle friend there? poodles are also very affectionate...Wink

i wonder if they like big dogs??? hehehee...

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 10, 2004, 5:26 PM

Post #60 of 66 (2949 views)
Shortcut

pearlie (poodle) was not there. it was just one of the days that we drive around town for the nick of driving! and we eneded up in damansara heights (hsbc, help college) outside mcdonalds.

as for these kids, i reckon that they are good with any pets. these kids (even adults) because of their challenged condition (sorry but i don't look at them as being disabled, just physically challenged...they are very abled in many ways sometimes even better than us...) are more receptive towards everything. they have the "i want to try" attitude never mind the size etc.

met some deaf and dumb kids before wanting to try the huge horse that i was riding (joke of the year...the administrator herad that i was 70 kg and decided to get me a big horse when i am only barely 40kg)...so you can imagine their zest for life. size does not matter. looks does not matter...they'll just give it a try.

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 1, 2005, 9:24 PM

Post #61 of 66 (2660 views)
Shortcut

hey evie,

remember me? ivan here... i have a dalmatian now for adoption to a good home...anyone interested?? pls check my posting in adoption forum..and reply to me there..really need u guys to spread around the news..thanks yaaaaaaaa...
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Jul 4, 2005, 9:52 PM

Post #62 of 66 (2641 views)
Shortcut

Just wondering how you did solve the problem.Sorry, I am just curious since I had never such problems. Would be a disaster when my dog would start such a habit.

a_evie
Doggyman

Jul 7, 2005, 8:41 AM

Post #63 of 66 (2633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JoeSmith] digging the garden and eating stones [In reply to] Can't Post

its heartache when it happens:
(1) never know when kiddo decides to vomit out UFOs
(2) never know whether d UFOs actually have all left the body via poop
(3) there goes my garden (again)

we sort of solved it:
(1) using "off my garden" time of solutions available at pet shops
(2) tied pebbles (and plants) that were dug out (wrapped nicely in a net) round the rascal's neck (idea for this came when we solved out shoe biting problem using d same tie method). basically rascal walks around for a couple of hours with her load of "tressures".

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Jul 8, 2005, 6:16 PM

Post #64 of 66 (2628 views)
Shortcut

I believe that this a more terrier related problem and the breed specific interest in everything on the ground or underground level.

I like your idea of disciplining the dog. You should post a pix to amuse all members. Sorry, for us the problem is more amusing.

On a more serious note, I would guess that it shows some degree of boredom and that you could overcome it with consistent training and correction of the wrong activity and providing alternatives, e.g. chewing toys, as like as nylabones.My dog used to bite plants and leaves, but I figured out that he was watching us doing gardening and that he simply tried to join this activity. It took me about a month to correct that.

a_evie
Doggyman

Jul 8, 2005, 7:41 PM

Post #65 of 66 (2622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JoeSmith] digging the garden and eating stones [In reply to] Can't Post

amazingly, d terrier at home has been good as far as biting and digging is concerned.

we have problems with the boxer, mongrels and shih tzu though.

boredom...we don't rule that out. but we do ensure that all of them are well tired out at the end of the day to ensure such incidents don't happen (only happens at night). they are also given different toys to stmulate and amuse them.

so far so good.

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Jul 12, 2005, 8:05 PM

Post #66 of 66 (2610 views)
Shortcut

You are really doing the best you can and it should work. Unfortunately, it seems to happen during night and that means that your night sleep is longer then theirs. Without the boss around some naughty ideas are coming up. Cool

You might have to look into different ways to block the access to valuable grounds and things or sacrifice some sleeping hours until the problem is solved.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my