Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund & Protection Dogs:
Free discussion - Protection

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

PSD
ALPHA

Dec 19, 2003, 11:56 PM

Post #1 of 45 (5061 views)
Shortcut
Free discussion - Protection Can't Post

Al wrote,

Hi PSD:

Dog training in PI has improved significantly compared to a few years back. You'll see more owners involved in dogtraining helping themselves train their own dogs. New dogclubs with varying training styles offer options for dogowners to choose from, mostly in obedience.

SchH in PI is more of the traditional, that is Breed Suitability Test (BST) as it was originally intended. After a year of slump, many are now serious in acquiring their BH. Others train for honest-to-goodness ringsports. Discussions on Sports vs. Real has helped a few realize its difference but sadly, there are still many who trains sports and passes them off as PP dogs. Many are preoccupied with just bitework and rocking the decoy. Agility, tracking and protection are mostly done sportstyle here, save for a few who works not for recognition, trophies or ribbons but only for security and peace of mind. It's a variety.

Best regards...

Al, I tot I start a new topic for our discussion as not to confuse the other thread.

Can you describe what are the excercise in BST that you do in PI. There is a lot we can learn from your experiences in Philipines to see how we can start here in Malaysia.

How was politics in your area regarding this protection sport? What are your experiences.

When you mention many in your area passing off sports trained dogs as PP dogs can you describe further? Trying to see your thought flow clearer.

Sorry for so many questions, I seldom get this much opportunity to ask so many quastions. I'm very interested to see and understand the scenes in Philipines today.

Rgds..Smile

PSD

"Take this trouble for me:
Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled all my life long for that aim ."

Rittmeister Capt. Max von Stephanitz (1864-1936)

mhazman

Dec 20, 2003, 1:03 AM

Post #2 of 45 (5057 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD] Free discussion - Protection [In reply to] Can't Post

PSD,

This topic should invite a lot of interest and the discussions on sport vs real protection will go on & on. I can't argue as I have both type of dogs.

After a long break after Hari Raya it's good to have a new topic.

Al,

Welcome and share with us your experiences and tips for training. I'm lucky to have this group of people who are serious on working dog.
Amor says Hi.. to you & family.

rgds

Azman

Al
Novice

Dec 21, 2003, 3:19 PM

Post #3 of 45 (5038 views)
Shortcut

Hi PSD:

Sorry for not replying sooner. The exercises in SchH as a BST is similar to that of the ringsport, I guess, but the intentions are different. As a BST, it's simply to determine the overall working traits of a GSD to determine if it's breedable or not and whether it can pursue further training. I think the "critique" carries much weight than the scores in the routines performed. After passing SchH, owner can pursue the actual discipline he wants for his dog. I know nothing much about ringsport as I train radically different being a realist although I am a co-founder of SchH in our country. What we have here is merely "growing pains", so to speak.

Politics on any ringsport abound in every corner of this world, issues that always culminate in "my-dog-is-better-than-yours" or "our-style-is-better-than-yours". Competition is in the nature of men. Few works for the betterment of the breed. If you involve yourself in competition, then prepare yourself for criticisms from many fronts.

I may be wrong when I said many, I meant there are still some who passes sports-trained dog as PP dog. In my experience, sports training is astronomically different from real training that the only thing similar is: both require dogs. You may be hard-pressed to relate sport-routines to real life. You can only wish life could be planned the way you want things to happen. That's why you need to convert your dog to reality after your sporting stint thru crosstraining. But then....

Best regards....

(This post was edited by Al on Dec 21, 2003, 3:24 PM)

Al
Novice

Dec 21, 2003, 3:36 PM

Post #4 of 45 (5035 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mhazman] Free discussion - Protection [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Azman:

Thank you very much, my friend. I'm very glad that Amor (Ural) is doing well with you, and you're taking time to expose and train him. I hope one day I can have the opportunity to work him myself. You must work mantracking with him because I remember looking into his lines before and there were a host of good tracking dogs in his bloodline. If it's strong as it should be, then he can do it all-naturally. Since you have him, it may be a good opportunity for you to explore a hidden world where dog reigns, the invisible world of scent.

Again, thank you and best regards...

(This post was edited by Al on Dec 21, 2003, 3:42 PM)

PSD
ALPHA

Dec 22, 2003, 7:05 PM

Post #5 of 45 (5011 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Al] Free discussion - Protection [In reply to] Can't Post

Al,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. One thing I hope you dont mind me exploring deeper on BST tht u mentioned. Can you list down the exact discipline and its format done in full detail for BST? Sorry for troubling you with all these request however this is very important to see our options to develop this in Malaysia.

Thanks.

PSD

Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled all my life long for that aim ."

Al
Novice

Dec 22, 2003, 8:51 PM

Post #6 of 45 (5003 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Al,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. One thing I hope you dont mind me exploring deeper on BST tht u mentioned. Can you list down the exact discipline and its format done in full detail for BST? Sorry for troubling you with all these request however this is very important to see our options to develop this in Malaysia.

Thanks.

Hi PSD:

As I've mentioned I don't engage much in sports, though I keep an eye once in a while to what I helped found. The sports of SchH has evolved to what it is today, purely sports. I am aware that traditional SchH has more exercises weeded out in the modern version, one of which is civil agitation. Take note now that modern SchH does not allow civil agitation.

So to answer your question, the sport of SchH including its BH is standard and well documented in many websites. It will be up to you if you use it as a BST or a full-blown sports. Take note too that the sport of SchH will now be changed to IPO.

Best regards...

Polluxx
Enthusiast

Dec 24, 2003, 5:50 AM

Post #7 of 45 (4980 views)
Shortcut

Hi Al,

It's wonderful to see ya joining our discussion over ! ....we sure can do with more advice from experience working folk like urself ! Smile..

I thk it is interesting to note U mentioned ScH is more used as BST in ur country... ! ! Cool ...I would assumed that Sch would be more promoted as a sports/recreation ave to create more interest ! ! Wink

Anyway, from ur position being one of the founder for ScH in ur country as well being a involved wt working service dog , what is ur opinion on the essential element that will help to popularize or develop ScH/ringsport in our country {be it as a dogsport or BST} ....? ?

Once again....."Welcome on board" Cool

"Show me your dog and I'll tell you what manner of man you are."
(GSD Founder - Capt Max V Stephanitz)

Al
Novice

Dec 24, 2003, 2:55 PM

Post #8 of 45 (4974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Polluxx] Free discussion - Protection [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Anyway, from ur position being one of the founder for ScH in ur country as well being a involved wt working service dog , what is ur opinion on the essential element that will help to popularize or develop ScH/ringsport in our country {be it as a dogsport or BST} ....? ?

Hi Pollux: Thanks for your warm welcome. Though not a sports person, I helped found SchH along with a Fil-Am friend who wanted to establish such in our country. Realizing that very little dogowners would want to work their dogs the way we do or what other local clubs can offer, then we founded that club to help the vast majority of dogowners train their own dogs. After electing the proper officers who would uphold its ideals, I settled down to just being an "overseer" and got back to what I really do. I believe SchH need no introduction nor promotion as it is popular worldwide. Whether done as a BST as originally intended or for purely sports and recreation depends on the purpose of a dog club. In our country, we founded it to be a BST but then again, it's finally up to the owner to decide whether to engage in a full-blown sport or retrain that dog for other discipline. As for working service, it is mostly the need for real security that propels one to train this way. Training in this discipline requires dedication, physical and mental fitness, hard work, a very strong and stable dog, discipline, and maturity. Working a dog that you will later depend on for your family security, personal defense or for community service will likewise trigger the desire to produce better dogs with the utmost desire to work and please its' owner/handler, thus the betterment of the breed. The downside is no fame or glory in this discipline, just simply be content that you're confident walking the streets, sleeping well at nights and the satisfaction that you contributed to the restoration and preservation of a now dying breed; the real working dogs as in the olden days with the working traits that became historically famous and well-utilized in both war and peace. Best regards...

PSD
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2003, 6:49 PM

Post #9 of 45 (4967 views)
Shortcut

Al,

I had totally missed your earlier reply. Luckily Pollux and yourself managed to bring the thread to more recent time. It is interesting of what you wrote and I must say I do agree with you many things as written. The reason I ask you for the format of BST earlier was because I had misunderstood what u wrote earlier. in my mind earlier, I tot that u meant SCH and BST was of different format in your country. Sorry for this messup. now this is clarified.

As for working service, it is mostly the need for real security that propels one to train this way. Training in this discipline requires dedication, physical and mental fitness, hard work, a very strong and stable dog, discipline, and maturity

When u wrote the above, besides the reasoning difference of actual real life situation compared to biting sports decoy, does service dog or sport require any less ability in the dog and handler especially in this "Training in this discipline requires dedication, physical and mental fitness, hard work, a very strong and stable dog, discipline, and maturity."

Thanks.

PSD

Al
Novice

Dec 24, 2003, 8:03 PM

Post #10 of 45 (4960 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
When u wrote the above, besides the reasoning difference of actual real life situation compared to biting sports decoy, does service dog or sport require any less ability in the dog and handler especially in this "Training in this discipline requires dedication, physical and mental fitness, hard work, a very strong and stable dog, discipline, and maturity."

The difference is not on merely biting but on the overall aspect of training and the manner it is carried out. To answer your question, no dog can go beyond the level of its handler. If the handler is lazy or lousy, then the dog shall be, no matter how good that dog is. If the handler cares and dares to go the extra mile, then his dog (given that it's genetically correct), follows. The dog simply mirrors its own master. As the founder himself has said, "Show me your dog, and I'll tell you the manner of a man you are". It will be the responsibility of the owner/handler to hone the natural abilities of his dog intended for working service to benefit himself and mankind. In the ancient training, the development of a dog is carried out in the most natural way to ensure the dog will carry out the work in the manner nature has designed itself to be, while making sure it obeys its' master only because the master says so, and not because it expects any reward except the gentle touch and voice of its own master praising it for a job well done. Just my opinions... Best regards.....

PSD
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2003, 8:26 PM

Post #11 of 45 (4958 views)
Shortcut

Al,

I'm a lousy questioner actually. Seams u didnt get my questions well. I had wanted to ask your opinion on weather "dedication, physical and mental fitness, hard work, a very strong and stable dog, discipline, and maturity." is tht not the traits fully required in successful dog training be it in Service dog or Sports dog? The basic reasoning is, if for instance without dedication can a person be a good handler or worse still a trainer? same for mental fitness, hard work, strong and stable dog, discipline and maturity for tht matter are that not at all a necessity for dog training for both a service dog and a sports dog?

while making sure it obeys its' master only because the master says so, and not because it expects any reward except the gentle touch and voice of its own master praising it for a job well done.

Is gentle touch not a reward? What about praising?

Please dont misunderstand my straight question here. I'm just trying to understand your thoughts flow better. Comparison of sports against service dog has never been my favourite argumentative subject. I love them both and I try not to take sides here. I think it is good to see both point of view then we can understand it a whole lot better. Nevertheless I always appreciate a factful debate. U are one person I can learn from definatelySmile

PSD

Al
Novice

Dec 24, 2003, 10:06 PM

Post #12 of 45 (4946 views)
Shortcut

Well, I may be that one that misunderstood your question. We gotta excuse ourselves since both of us are not native english speakers. LOL

Oh yes, I agree with you. All disciplines require varying degrees of the aforementioned attributes to pursue whatever intention he may have with his dog. What I meant to point out is the level or the seriousness one must consider those attributes, knowing fully well that if your dog fails in a competition, you will lose points. If your dog fails in real life, it may cost lives.

Yes, touch and sincere praise are the only rewards I freely give. Remember dogs may be the only creature on earth that yearns for human touch, follows human voice and even leaves its' own kind to join the human race. Thus, I have no need for tugs, toys or food to serve as either "rewards" or "drive-enhancers" as modern training suggests.

PSD
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2003, 11:59 PM

Post #13 of 45 (4941 views)
Shortcut

Al,

hehe. dont worry, your english is great. The Europeans too misunderstood themselves more even having english as a mother tongue....kekeke

Yes this is becoming interesting. I agree with you on the concepts of toys in modern training. Same like in current management system in the corporate world as compared to the old time management. There is a difference in motivation and its methods used. The olden way is i pay u and I brush u up so u better do a good job or face the gun pronto. In modern way of management is I give u incentive, the better u do the more I appreciate your effort, Occassionally I pat your back if you do great job, If u do wrong i guide u first to correct path, u continue to do wrong then i give u a good brushing but then u feel ok because u know the mistake being reprimanded for, end of the day I will still tell u this company is not charity organisation as u either do your job properly or out u go.......lol sorry for comparing human society in this case. Just wanted to look at a different angle.

So 2 diff ways and is up to creativeness of the trainer and what kind of attitude the final dog is going to show in real life or in the field. This goes true to the verse "show me your dog and i will tell u what manner of a man u are"

So the diff of real versus sport is the prey item, a real life dog bites for real with or without sleeve. A sports dog bites the sleeve as an accepted behaviour in the greens. All is a matter of conditioning. in sports the demands for points makes it very necessary on the positioning of the dog has to be correct at all times no mistake is tolerated without the loss of point of disqualification. So sports person has to have that bit of creativeness in his training sessions to maintain both the enthusiasm and the seriousness in the work. That is the elusive golden middle that is easy to say but hard to reproduce all the time.

Of course having said that, SchH trainers does have the problem of only using prey all the time in their mediocre training. These are the people that brings the standard to disrepute. with a 100% prey monster, it does not embodied the real essense of SchH in original sense that is to fully utilise all the 3 drives in the dog. i believe this is what u were trying to express if I read it correctly. Definately u have met alot of people in this category to come up with your conclusion. Nevertheless there are still traditionalist whom subscribe more to the old SchH concepts and function. You have mentioned about civil agitation not allowed in SchH but I am a firm believer of using this to increase intensity and i had yet to discover any methods more practical and effective to achieve this. SchH rules does not say can or cannot use this method, it is not at all important. What is important is the end product.

The reason i ask about the touch and praise being reward was because I wanted to be clear that dog training has to have either its "motivation" or "Avoidance" based. In my opinion I dont think anyone will be able to train dog without having those either way. The object of motivation be it praise, pat, food,toys, does not matter. What matters is the concept it is being applied on. Well does this sound practical to you?

PSD

Al
Novice

Dec 25, 2003, 2:02 AM

Post #14 of 45 (4933 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Yes this is becoming interesting. I agree with you on the concepts of toys in modern training. Same like in current management system in the corporate world as compared to the old time management. There is a difference in motivation and its methods used. The olden way is i pay u and I brush u up so u better do a good job or face the gun pronto. In modern way of management is I give u incentive, the better u do the more I appreciate your effort, Occassionally I pat your back if you do great job, If u do wrong i guide u first to correct path, u continue to do wrong then i give u a good brushing but then u feel ok because u know the mistake being reprimanded for, end of the day I will still tell u this company is not charity organisation as u either do your job properly or out u go........

***For whatever you compare it with, just remember that the dog is your friend, and probably the only true friend you'll ever have in this world. You never bully a friend, trick him nor punish him in the course of training and showing him what you want. You simply guide him. We pursue training in its simplest and its most natural form knowing that a dog can read humans very well as there is a form of communication among animals that's very subtle. He's knows when you're sad, disappointed, sick or happy. Some even can detect cancer and other abnormalities. That's how keen they are. Man has just got to learn to respect a dog's natural abilities in order for him to generate a deep-rooted trust, confidence and bond with his dog. Then you will be one with your dog, trusting and respecting each other and can be called a team. As I've said in my previous post, the difference between the two is astronomical, not only in terms of bitework as it is only a minute portion in the development of a total dog. Even tracking is done differently and so with OB and agility. All things are done as natural and real to simulate actual chaos in the field, known or imagined. The training is to improve communication and function between dog and handler even in the most dreadful condition. I don't think there is a need for a sportdog to work on impossible terrains under inclement weather and other adverse conditions to track down a "lost" subject. I don't think a sportdog need to learn extraction to identify and engage a lone felon in a crowd. A sportdog need not even go far from a sporting field and do everything right in there to earn it's way with it's owner to the podium. That's how the vast majority of sporting dogs are bred and worked. A US trainer friend of mine who attended our training and helped with some decoy work, attempted to describe what we do in the field, I tell you it's not that simple as he may think but it's very close to what he witnessed: "What ___ and his group are doing is exposing their dogs to unanticipated situations that far exceed usual and common situations. The dogs then become accustomed and habituated to unusual stressful situations that the planned situations we expose them to become commonplace and no cause for concern. We bring them to the point where they are probably thinking: Shoot, that's no problem! Hit me with your best shot and it'll just roll off my shoulder like nothing.

They work their dogs through these stresses, which makes the dogs rely on their bond and trust on their handlers to get them through those stresses. Everything else is unnecessary. The dog is made to believe that the dog/handler bond and trust will get them through the situation. Tugs, toys, treats, and other training tools become unimportant to the dog in these situations. They look up to their handlers for guidance. They know that following their handlers whom they trust will get them through this stressful experience. This then strengthens the dog/handler bond and trust even more.

As a reminder: these exercises are more for the advanced and experienced trainers and I would not recommend them for the newbie or someone who doesn't know how to read dogs, or for dogs that do not have the right working traits."

PSD
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2003, 7:40 PM

Post #15 of 45 (4914 views)
Shortcut

Al,

I like the your way of expression. These comes with a lot of experience from your side I can see that. U are worthy of a great dog trainer in your field. One person I would gladly shake hands with over a nice cool beer talking dogs till the end of times.Smile

As I mentioned earlier, there is not a need for anyone to put down anything not befiting their methods or understanding. Dog world is small enough especially in our regions. I'd rather make a lot of friends than die defending any single methods and ideas. The aims is to share ideas and see how to incorporate in our daily routines to get a final dog. You had said it very correct that no super dog can be trained beyond their own handler's skill. This is a very big statement of truth. The aim of any training is to teach the dog how to reach his drive satisfaction, he will be brought through cases of problems and be guided on how to handle the stress of a problem and become victor in solving the problem. The big diff of Service as compared to Sports is what type of problem and what type of condition is being trained on. For instance, in sports in the range of 1-100, assuming if one trains the dogs with 50% of the distractions and conditions to be able to well pass for a title or ribbons, it is ok for the trainer to stop just as that and be happy with the results of his achievement. But is is also ok if the handler decide he wants more than 50% and continue to put in more type of problems and distractions to get even a stronger dog. All is how much a handler is willing to go forth and how creative he can become with that. So there is nothing wrong with either methods. If there is anything to be blamed on, it is the target of the end product and still not the method.

One very well known dog belongs to Kevin Shedahl, CJ. That dog is a full Police service dog. He is also a super dog in sports. Another is Berhard Flinks dog Itor, that too is a full Police dog that does well in Sports. While I'm not justifying anything to put the "Ancient methods" any less, what I would like to say is that training is the creativeness of of the trainer. Whatever the methods are. I personally like it to be ever changing and ever evolving and be improved on. There must be a better way to do this is always my idea. All u wrote I understand and agree with a vast majority of it.

U are very wise to mentioned this these exercises are more for the advanced and experienced trainers and I would not recommend them for the newbie or someone who doesn't know how to read dogs, or for dogs that do not have the right working traits. SO we have to be careful to what is eventually prescribbed for online viewers here. It will be very unfair to risk doing irrepairable damage if we rely on too much assumption of newbies reading their own dog which may be faulty.

Cheers, and good to know u.Smile

PSD

(This post was edited by PSD on Dec 26, 2003, 7:56 PM)

Al
Novice

Dec 27, 2003, 3:07 AM

Post #16 of 45 (4897 views)
Shortcut

Hi PSD,

I'm absolutely not one to look down into any other form of training. Every dog will benefit from training, whatever that may be. I must admit too, that not all dogs can undertake such kind of training and most are not really meant to be. I don't even see our exchange as a debate, although you often call it such, it's just a free exchange of ideas triggered by the eagerness on your part to know. And that is a very good attitude.

As I've mentioned before, the methods are astronomically different that you'll find one not present with the other. I admitted too that it's a lost art, ancient, as old as man held the first dog. It was likewise the training applied when purer, vanity-free and stronger dogs were still much in existence, that made these dogs historically famous for their usefulness in the war effort. Now, it's a dying breed.

At this point, everyone may think it's much to much, but actually it's the simplest training there is. Let me know if you need to know more.

Best regards...

PSD
ALPHA

Dec 29, 2003, 10:17 PM

Post #17 of 45 (4877 views)
Shortcut

Hi Al,

The weekends have been great with the dogs and I'm really rejuvenated to bid the old year goodbye and welcome the new year with wonderful anticipation.

Today I found your reply which surprisingly I see u have mistaken me. I wonder why or where this has suddenly becomes a debate implication on me???. hehe I tot I was the one writing earlier that this should be an open discussion on the positive note. I had re-read the whole thread as maybe I was missing something but what I had found is, please look at my questions from the begining. I had wanted to hear more about how these all got started in Philipines, wonder who was the one keeping on highlighting again and again your so called "debates" on one type against another. Now seams u say I was the one....lol. Sorry but your logic really caught me off footing. Wonder if anything is to be gained by this?

Anyway thanks for sharing. If there is more positive assistance on methods and how to understand dogs better then u r more than welcome to assist. Cheers and no hard feelings. It is just a misunderstanding.

PSD

GSD
Dog Kichi

Jan 11, 2004, 6:15 AM

Post #18 of 45 (4834 views)
Shortcut

PSD,

Got another question need your pro. advise.

If a female doggy after giving birth, do the doggy looks 'bad', because I do see a few female dogs lost its body shape after giving birth. Any way to prevent this ?

Steven
Penang Island.

Ludoc
Novice

Jan 13, 2004, 11:29 PM

Post #19 of 45 (4806 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GSD] Free discussion - Protection [In reply to] Can't Post

Allow me to answer your query: the bitch will look her worst after giving birth and during nursing. It is normal. Come next heat cycle, she will be in full bloom again. This is nature at work!

GSD
Dog Kichi

Jan 14, 2004, 5:48 AM

Post #20 of 45 (4792 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ludoc] Free discussion - Protection [In reply to] Can't Post

ludoc,

Thanks for the reply. U R so helpful. By the way, is that your dog in the 'picture' ? How old is the dog ?

Steven
Penang Island.

PSD
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2004, 6:57 PM

Post #21 of 45 (4778 views)
Shortcut

Steven,

Didnt know if you had read my reply to you in another thread. You seam to have posted your question in the wrong thread. This should be a new topic in breeding and whelping section. that is why I reposted your question here. rgds.

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

PSD

Ludoc
Novice

Jan 14, 2004, 10:26 PM

Post #22 of 45 (4769 views)
Shortcut

The picture you see is my dog, a working GSD Rokko. He is 3 years old, dark sable and has fantistic drive . Very obedient too!

boon
Doggyman

Jan 14, 2004, 10:51 PM

Post #23 of 45 (4767 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Is this Rokko von den jungen Hansen and Sire by Henrico von den jungen Hansen ?

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Ludoc
Novice

Jan 14, 2004, 11:25 PM

Post #24 of 45 (4767 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Free discussion - Protection [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, he is. He is three years old now. I have pictures of him in my album.

boon
Doggyman

Jan 14, 2004, 11:41 PM

Post #25 of 45 (4761 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Rokko got 5,5 Fero on the dam side yeah....

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my