Best Maiden In Group
WINNERKEN ESTERLI (Shih Tzu) Owned by Yong Fui Kian
Best Mal. Bred In Group
HUAHUASTAR ULTRA HIT (Shih Tzu) Owned by Christino Tan

kanch

Dec 25, 2003, 6:55 PM

Post #2 of 10 (1440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackay_low] Utility Group Result for 209th ABC Show [In reply to] Can't Post

mackay i think u made a mistake.......

Best Maiden In Group
Winnersken Amanda (Miniature Schnauzer)

mackay_low

Dec 25, 2003, 8:15 PM

Post #3 of 10 (1438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanch] Utility Group Result for 209th ABC Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Kanchini,

Just double check in the book.... its written that Exh 39 the Shih Tzu won Best Maiden In Group award in the Utility Group page.... however at the In Show Specials page, its stated that your Min Schnauzer won the award.... So I guess you know better than I,.... so its Exh 28 Winnersken Amanda that won BEST MAIDEN IN UTILITY GROUP............ Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mackay

kanch

Dec 26, 2003, 1:38 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1433 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackay_low] Utility Group Result for 209th ABC Show [In reply to] Can't Post

dear mackay,

no worries.....no harm done.Smile
cheers!!

yipwengcheong
Dog Kichi

Dec 31, 2003, 6:58 PM

Post #5 of 10 (1417 views)
Shortcut

Hi mackay_low,

I understand from puppy.com member named 'RealityDreamer' informed me that you owns Champions Shih Tzu and Pekingese. Please correct me if I'ma wrong, are you also a Shih Tzu breeder?

If yes, I'am currently looking for a pair of Champion Shih Tzu breed.

Thank you and do have a nice day...Smile

Weng Cheong

mackay_low

Dec 31, 2003, 7:49 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1413 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yipwengcheong] Utility Group Result for 209th ABC Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Weng Cheong,

Yes, I own Shih Tzu and Pekes. I am glad you are interested in the shih tzu breed. Shih Tzu are nice to own, keep, see and groom. However, I have nothing available at the moment. I am still waiting for my Grand Champion bitch to come into season and breed her. She is almost 3 years old and I have no bred her before this as she is being campaigned for Utility Dog of the Year for two years (2002 & 2003).

If you would like to see their pictures, visit my website www.geocities.com/takeshipeke

Mackay

yipwengcheong
Dog Kichi

Dec 31, 2003, 8:05 PM

Post #7 of 10 (1411 views)
Shortcut

Dear Mackay,

Thanks for the reply. I have been interested in Shih Tzu quite a long time. I have been to your website and saw your Grand Champion bitch, she is quite a beauty. Congratulation for winning back-to-back 2002 & 2003 Utility Dog of thr Year. Do keep me up-to-date if your Grand Champion bitch already delivered litters.

I can be reach by 012-3670829 or 03-78808703 or yipwengcheon .

FantasiaShihTzu
Novice

Jan 19, 2004, 12:55 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yipwengcheong] Utility Group Result for 209th ABC Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Mackay,

Where are you? I lost your number and email to you bounced back, someone is askin how to esport to finland and I wanted to ask you requirements as you sent peke there, NOPE am not sending shih tzu, someone in my list is sending a Dane.

Is Gr Ch Rhianna showing signs of pregnancy yet? Rana is starting her season now.

Flame - I sent you pics of (the repeat I did) saw it yet? I asked Gerard to show her as I am taking a break. She is with Gerard now.

I already placed Evie, Winona is my next project to place.

Cheryll

Breeder of BIS - BISS - BJIS - BBPIS - BBPISS, Champion and Grand Champion Shih Tzu.

yipwengcheong
Dog Kichi

Feb 18, 2004, 7:21 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FantasiaShihTzu] Utility Group Result for 209th ABC Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mackay,

How is your Shih Tzu bitch doing? is she is pregnant and expected to delivered litters.

mackay_low

Feb 19, 2004, 3:51 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1350 views)
Shortcut

She is due next month. You can email me privately in future, takeshipeke@hotmail.com

Mackay

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my