First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 9:52 PM

Post #26 of 42 (1186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Play Pen for puppies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaa...

You're right.. They can be a handful... Laugh Esp now, when she knows how to jump to reach high places... Laugh

Its so funny to watch her accidently jump and bump her head... Crazy

Wah liao... Your grandma is fantastic to keep track of 14 dogs... Shocked Don't think they allow that here these days... Unsure

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 23, 2003, 10:06 PM

Post #27 of 42 (1186 views)
Shortcut

SlySly

Haha.. No vegies for my pup... All her nutrients are in her dog food. TongueTongue

We're afraid that she might reject her kibbles if we feed her other things. It has started to happen where she is rejecting her kibbles because she got a taste of some yummy treats... Frown

Keke... I love brocolli but not sure if Snoopy will like it...

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 11:23 PM

Post #28 of 42 (1184 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Play Pen for puppies [In reply to] Can't Post

Just supplementing her chewies rather than hide all the time...

BTW, what is snoopy eating? I think it'll be goodd for me to start checking out every's diet...I think I'll start a new thread.

(This post was edited by a_evie on Dec 23, 2003, 11:42 PM)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 24, 2003, 1:26 AM

Post #29 of 42 (1179 views)
Shortcut

Ooo...

Snoopy is having Eukanuba Lamb + Rice... Supposed to be good for her skin since she had some skin problems... TongueTongueTongue

It was highly recommended by a lot of people.. Tongue

Join the JRT Zone

mafia
Canine Addict

Dec 24, 2003, 5:30 PM

Post #30 of 42 (1178 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jooann] Play Pen for puppies [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Oh ya! So thats the shop where i saw the fence last time, and they had 2 jack russel puppies in there at that time! Thanx man, i was trying to figure out where i saw the fence last time!! Pelupa betul... Blush Must check it out asap... wah RM18 per piece... how many i will need ah... hope the guy gives me a discount lah... u regular customer, can use your name as a reference ah to get discount hehe! Gotta buy a small cage also... checked some cage prices its abt RM50, cheapest shop i found is RM45 not much difference. And Sushi eats Eukanuba, expensive taste... gotta get that ready too... so many things to see to, so little time!!! Crazy

The fence thinggy is sold in Pet Safari(Ikano) for Rm70(stainless steel) and RM60 for Black. The cage i bought for Rm50.....its almost the same price all over.

Anyway just to intro myself and my 6 babies, i have one mongrel, one doberman mix, one retriever mix, just bought yesterday a pair of shihtzu(tricolor&bicolor) and a Mini Schnauzer for myself!! So i wanna join the crowd....can ah??

Where is this christmas party u guys talking about?? Can join in?? me and my gf very lonely with the dogs leh....no geng!

This message is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly pang-tang persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or sexual religious beliefs.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 24, 2003, 11:11 PM

Post #31 of 42 (1176 views)
Shortcut

shalom has something on her head now. looks like skin prob to me and dawn. anyway, she'll be seeing the vet tomorrow to get her christmas pressie.

Frown i was hoping for trouble free skin with shalom from the start...alamaks...

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 26, 2003, 5:08 PM

Post #32 of 42 (1172 views)
Shortcut

Hmmmm....

Is it a rash or something? Unsure Hope that Shalom is better... Anyway, this is a little late... but Merry Christmas!!!!!

Join the JRT Zone

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2003, 12:32 AM

Post #33 of 42 (1169 views)
Shortcut

looks like itlah...

but it seems to heal. maybe the garlic? natural antibiotic...or is it antiseptic?...antibiticlah...

as for merry christmas...12 days of christmas..so...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

SmileSmileSmile

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 29, 2003, 5:14 PM

Post #34 of 42 (1164 views)
Shortcut

Hehe...

That and your tender, loving care... TongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

mafia
Canine Addict

Dec 29, 2003, 11:13 PM

Post #35 of 42 (1159 views)
Shortcut

wow...u guys really tok to urself ah!

This message is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly pang-tang persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or sexual religious beliefs.

jooann
Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2003, 12:22 AM

Post #36 of 42 (1155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mafia] Play Pen for puppies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sanjay...

I bought the cage and playpen already... got it in Kota Kemuning where i stay. The cage for RM50 and the black-wired play pen is RM15 per piece. I think stainless steel fence you are talking about is very good quality wan... no need lah, this type will do for my small shih tzu :) She'll be coming home end of this week and i'm all excited!

U stay in Mines ke? Your GF taking masters in UPM izzit? Me ex-UPMer.... hehe.

Aiyah the Christmas party gathering over oredi... Sunday 21st Dec at Kota Kemuning Lake. It was fun... lotsa doogies to oogle at! hehe... but i still don't know the members there tho... its only my 2nd time attending and me the shy kind... Blush Had to leave early to church so i didn't get to see the doggy competitions at all!

You guys come for the K9 day in Bandar Utama January 11? Maybe can meet you guys there and help 'babysit' your 6 doggies, as i can't bring my puppy there yet before she completes her jabs.

Joo Ann N Sushi.

mafia
Canine Addict

Dec 30, 2003, 12:43 AM

Post #37 of 42 (1152 views)
Shortcut

cool....thx for replyin!!

yeah i saw the play pen per piece for rm15 oso in JLN PASAR.

but i ordered from my friend a 4ft cage for my MS and the 3ft cage for my Shihtzu!!

i wont be able to bring my puppies too coz of the jab thinggy.....but will bring my MS and my guard dog!

more than that hard to handle lah!

yes my gf taking her masters in UPM!

so u did masters too ah?

jooann
Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2003, 12:55 AM

Post #38 of 42 (1150 views)
Shortcut

Wow happy doggies get tailor-made cages... bet they got tons of garden to romp around too!

ya... dats why i can't imagine u bringing all 6 dogs there... havoc man! hehe...

oh she's in UPM, cool. No i did Degree only... lazy lah study so much... gotta earn my living a.s.a.p..... hehe...

hope to see u in Bdr Utama!

mafia
Canine Addict

Dec 30, 2003, 1:02 AM

Post #39 of 42 (1149 views)
Shortcut

hehehehe

can meet earlier than that oso mah!! why wait so long!!

my gf very hardworkin!

my 3 middle size dogs are in the garden...its thier teritory!!

my others are in house....all let lose during the day and night go into the cages!!

its not custom made...but ordered as many petshops dun carry them!

they come in wheels too!....they are the same as the RM50 cage but much bigger!!

so where ru getting ur pup from?

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 30, 2003, 1:41 AM

Post #40 of 42 (1147 views)
Shortcut

Huh??

Talk to ourself?? Laugh

Join the JRT Zone

jooann
Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2003, 6:31 PM

Post #41 of 42 (1146 views)
Shortcut

Kenot meet earlier lah.... u stay so far away! Wink Nolah its coz my Sushi will be coming home this Friday and i guess i'll be pretty occupied spending time with her after work. Whole day leave her at home d while i'm at work, must 'ganti-balik' for leaving her alone! Sumore she not fully vaccinated yet so kenot take go meet your doggies! January 11 also i'm reluctant to go BU coz that means leaving her at home alone again... but some forum members adviced me that its better to go first without my doggy so i can socialize with them easier rather than be busy babysitting Sushi.... hehe. So dats why i'll be free and can offer to help babysit ur dogs but then u're only bringing 2 doggies so u wont need my help i guess Tongue.

My pup is from a friend's friend wan... house dogs, he is not a breeder. That guy has 4 adult shih tzus: 1 male and 3 females. My pup is from there lor. The male (daddy) very cute, his tongue super long so its permanently hanging out wan... luckily we dun have winter or else his tongue sure frozen oredi! Sumore it sticks on the floor when he lies down... kesian! Hope my Sushi wont end up like that too when she's grown up! Shocked

mafia
Canine Addict

Dec 31, 2003, 5:42 PM

Post #42 of 42 (1138 views)
Shortcut

ok ok....

Its ok...canine day i will bring my other dogs too....u can help me take care!!

mail me @ .com.my....then i get ur number!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my