Dog Litter Box and Dog Litter Product

yipwengcheong
Dog Kichi

Nov 8, 2002, 7:31 AM

Post #1 of 6 (5548 views)
Shortcut
Dog Litter Box and Dog Litter Product Can't Post

Hi everyone,

Do anyone knows where in KL I able to get dog litter box and dog litter product. I'am currently having a probelm with my dog where she tends to mess herself after potty on newspaper.

Thank you and do have a nice day Smile

Regards;

Yip

Khoobg
Webmaster

Nov 8, 2002, 7:35 AM

Post #2 of 6 (5547 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yipwengcheong] Dog Litter Box and Dog Litter Product [In reply to] Can't Post

Try to look for it at the Mega Pet Store at Mid Valley City or Great Eastern Building, Ampang or Subang Parade, Subang Jaya.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

KawChai
Enthusiast

Nov 8, 2002, 5:23 PM

Post #3 of 6 (5537 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yipwengcheong] Dog Litter Box and Dog Litter Product [In reply to] Can't Post

There is a pet-shop in taipan, opposite macdonald. Quite a lot of products in that shop. The dog litter liquid is RM28.90(very small bottle). Not sure about the litter box.

The litter box brand I bought is 'Richell' (not in KL). But he is so reluctant to pee&poo inside the litter box (maybe he don't know that is a litter box - i didn't manage to train him to peepoo on newspaper Laugh), instead he thought that is a toy. UnsureCrazy

(This post was edited by KawChai on Nov 8, 2002, 5:33 PM)

yipwengcheong
Dog Kichi

Nov 10, 2002, 8:40 AM

Post #4 of 6 (5521 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KawChai] Dog Litter Box and Dog Litter Product [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the information, Kaw Chai but do you successfully train your dog to litter at a particular spot by appliying the dog litter liquid and if you did sucessfully train your dog, what is the dog liquid brand?

I have came across a website http://doglitter.com which showcase Dog Litter which they claim is a great way to potty-train your dog. But I'am not so sure that this kind of product is available in Malaysia.

Thank you and do have a nice day. Smile

Regards;

Mr. Yip

yipwengcheong
Dog Kichi

Nov 12, 2002, 7:30 AM

Post #5 of 6 (5509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KawChai] Dog Litter Box and Dog Litter Product [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

There is a pet-shop in taipan, opposite macdonald. Quite a lot of products in that shop. The dog litter liquid is RM28.90(very small bottle). Not sure about the litter box.

The litter box brand I bought is 'Richell' (not in KL). But he is so reluctant to pee&poo inside the litter box (maybe he don't know that is a litter box - i didn't manage to train him to peepoo on newspaper Laugh), instead he thought that is a toy. UnsureCrazy
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the information, Kaw Chai but do you successfully train your dog to litter at a particular spot by appliying the dog litter liquid and if you did sucessfully train your dog, what is the dog liquid brand?

I have came across a website doglitter.com which showcase Dog Litter which they claim is a great way to potty-train your dog. But I'am not so sure that this kind of product is available in Malaysia.

Thank you and do have a nice day. Smile

Regards;

Mr. Yip

KawChai
Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2002, 5:08 PM

Post #6 of 6 (5502 views)
Shortcut

Hello

I did manage to train him to pee poo on the litter box. I didn't use the liquid..I just hold him on the litter box when he wanna pee....but he didn't seem to like the litter box.
My pup is quite energetic..( running here & there like amok...). Laugh

Maybe I will try the litter liquid one day. Oh yah, I visited the url u given me. Looks like some litter product for cat. I don't think we can get the product in Malaysia. Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my