What to do with CRAZY???

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

valery

Nov 18, 2002, 4:53 PM

Post #26 of 27 (508 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kaerb] What to do with CRAZY??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

It is highly likely. I went through that stage too 7 years ago but not because of any normal circumstances. When I brought Rocky home, I was green to the tip about doggie issues and of course being young at that time, I was torn between Rocky and my social life. Of course I naturally opted to go out with my friends and when I came home late at night, I usually found my shoes being chewed up or some part of the furniture damaged. It was like WW3 at home...me barking at Rocky, my mum barking at me and it went round and round. And then, my friends dad told me to stay home more with the doggies and a very long lecture ensued and I began to understand that puppies were like babies, no different. They needed lots of attention and reasoning. Finally, I gave in and Rocky's character changed to something so different and angelic. He's still the little devil sometimes, but a short while later, he lost his destructive edge and was contented to laze around just watching TV, and having his siesta.

Give her some attention and TLC and given the chnace, I am sure she will glow and glow in your love, to be a wonderful girl.

Valery

spotty-doo
Novice

Nov 19, 2002, 7:10 PM

Post #27 of 27 (497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kaerb] What to do with CRAZY??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Kaerb,

Yeah, your list is very funny. Smile Then again, it's not funny coz these things costs money to replace. My Spotty is quite destructive too. He's 2 years old now. My mom loves gardening. She spends quite a bit of time in the morning in the garden. Spotty's a people dog. He doesn't like to be alone. So he follows my mom around when she does gardening. If she's replanting, he'll just lie down and make himself comfortable next to her while watching her. In the night, he'll just target that newly planted shrub and pull it out. Frown He digs a big hole in in the sand just to lie down inside the hole. My mom comes out in the morning and asks Spotty 'Who did this'??? Wink He'll just come meekly to her. Mom will cover the hole up, and again, he'll be up to his nonsense at night. Smile

Oh, and don't talk about posts and flyers. Good thing, the mailbox is on the other side of the gate. But any flyers placed on top of the gate, or between the gates, he'll jump and rip it apart. Frown I never get to see what the flyers are all about. Good thing, it's not snail mail, coz I wouldn't want to assemble the pieces again when it's all soggy with his saliva.Tongue

Anyway, I try to spend as much time playing and walking him. I feel that when he's tired out from playing and walking, he snoozes better and has a much better temperemental. I notice that if he misses his twice a week walk, he'll get moody and gets irritated easily. Unimpressed

Might not work for your doggy though, since no 2 dogs are alike?? Smile But that's what I do for my dog to stop him from being destructive!! Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my