Types of toy you buy for your puppy ...

KawChai
Enthusiast

Nov 5, 2002, 11:19 PM

Post #1 of 8 (1445 views)
Shortcut
Types of toy you buy for your puppy ... Can't Post

Hello all,

Just wondering what type of toy you buy for your puppy ?

1. Ball
2. Rope
3. Hard chew toy
4. Soft chew toy ( with sound)
5. Cushion type
6. Plastic type ( like a dump bell)

???Blush

May
Old Hand

Nov 6, 2002, 12:04 AM

Post #2 of 8 (1440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KawChai] Types of toy you buy for your puppy ... [In reply to] Can't Post

When I went to the petshop to buy toys for my pup, the owner told me that small dogs loves, rope, ball with bell, dumb bell and soft rubber toys. I bought a lot of these stuff for my dog and she loves it.

Her favourite toy is the ball with bell. She can keep herself occupy for hours with that toy.

cdmoo
ALPHA

Nov 6, 2002, 1:09 AM

Post #3 of 8 (1433 views)
Shortcut

For Rex, it's
  1. Kong
  2. ball with sound
  3. frisbee
  4. tennis ball
  5. hard chew toy (more for tartar control)

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 6, 2002, 5:43 AM

Post #4 of 8 (1425 views)
Shortcut

Luckey gets all kinds of toys, but nothing takes her fancy more than paper - she lurves to bite paper - so naughty!!! Luckily her mother is now teaching her to chew on chewbones...

alicia
Enthusiast

Nov 6, 2002, 6:47 AM

Post #5 of 8 (1421 views)
Shortcut

I think the toys you dogs like depend on how to introduce them. Sheeri loves loves loves her Kong, because to her, it means extra food. She also likes her rope toy because she plays tug, fetch and catch with that. But these are her puppyhood toys. The new ones, she tak kisah one. Monty, likes small stuffed toys that he can "kill". He really does not care about his Kong, which is not good. So I am trying to train him to like it by stuffing it with easy to get to and tasty treats. Of all their toys, they Kong is really the best toy is the kong because it gives them a vent for chewing and something to chase.
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

evehock
Enthusiast

Nov 6, 2002, 7:11 AM

Post #6 of 8 (1418 views)
Shortcut

Hello Kawchai,

I gave Tigger bone, Chew bone, empty botol, tennis ball when he is young cos he is very rough and love to chew his toy...Unsure and the toy only last for a week or two.

But now, I give him rubber toy (with sound) and some rubber bone as he is more gentle now... and the last toy I gave him last week still in prefect condition.Smile

eve

boon
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2002, 9:55 AM

Post #7 of 8 (1412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [evehock] Types of toy you buy for your puppy ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Bonney love her rubber basket ball and not sure much like the Kongs i bought for her. She will become crazy when she see newspaper laying on the floor....hahah, she will make sure that the newspaper will not look like a paper any more....chew it play wiht it till i come across and say no, but the NO here almost useless.....unless i use fomr treat or her favorite basketball to get her attention away....really notti one

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

KawChai
Enthusiast

Nov 6, 2002, 5:12 PM

Post #8 of 8 (1403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Types of toy you buy for your puppy ... [In reply to] Can't Post

LaughSlyLaughSlyLaughSly

wahh u guys puppy got so many toy one... Laugh

i only have 3 toy for him , a ball , a bone that has thing stick-up like tooth brush and errr..I dunno wats this call, is like a bowling pin ( just it is soft).

Hahaha...I thought only my yoda like to chew papers...but the worst part is, when i say "NO" to him, he imediately ate the small piece of paper...
(the paper is suppose for him to pee pee...)...Crazy

Any of your puppies ate newspaper..any harm to them ??

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my