Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hello one and all! proud new owner of a GSD Pup!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Feb 20, 2003, 11:15 PM

Post #51 of 57 (488 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jtklee] Hello one and all! proud new owner of a GSD Pup! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi johnson,

ok seeya tis sunday (23/02/03)10am @ playground!

by the way, do u speak cantonese or chinese? coz, my english is poor.. hehe..Tongue

cheers,Smile
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

AjaSage
Novice

Feb 21, 2003, 10:20 AM

Post #52 of 57 (483 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jtklee] Hello one and all! proud new owner of a GSD Pup! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello! I'm just now reading this, but congratulations on your GSD. My Pit Bulls train in Schutzhund, and one actually comes from working lines. . .which is HARD to find, as it's not very popular to use Pit Bulls as working dogs. I actually have GSD and Dobe people come up to me after seeing my boy go through his obedience and protection and say "That is a NICE working dog!" It's good to hear from them- that's not something they would say often about a Pit Bull! Anyway, I train with a lot of GSD's as well. . .Good luck with your girl! Are you going to work her, as well??

-AjaSage

Good Sites:
www.americanstaffordshireterrier2002.org
www.wpbtca.com
www.workbulldog.com

jtklee
Novice

Feb 21, 2003, 6:49 PM

Post #53 of 57 (477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AjaSage] Hello one and all! proud new owner of a GSD Pup! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there

Thanks for the compliments! Jodie is more of a pet/friend/companion than anything else.Smile

The basic training I gave her is to ensure that she is at least obedient and well behaved. Anyway, I mustn't take all the credit because GSDs are such easy dogs to train and they like to please their owners a lot.

She loves to run and exercise and sometimes I am having trouble keeping up with her fitness level!Wink In fact, since I've had her, I've also lost some weight. Good for me. Cheers!

jtklee
Novice

Feb 21, 2003, 6:51 PM

Post #54 of 57 (475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Hello one and all! proud new owner of a GSD Pup! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Serene

OK see you this Sun! I can speak some cantonese, some hokkien and some mandarin. But I speak mostly English. But don't worry, we'll be ok!Smile

Bye!
Johnson

PS. I believe Jamie is slightly more than 1 year old right, how heavy is she now? Jodie weighs in at 19kg at 6 months old.

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Mar 8, 2003, 11:30 AM

Post #55 of 57 (456 views)
Shortcut

hey johnson,

tis coming sunday 9th mar 2003 at klang parade got match examption show! r u going to be there?

i will be there but without jamie!Unsure
Serene Lim

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

jtklee
Novice

Mar 10, 2003, 6:26 PM

Post #56 of 57 (442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Hello one and all! proud new owner of a GSD Pup! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Serene

Sorry for the late reply. I have been busy and haven't had time to go online. Anyway, what's a match exemption show??

Did you go? How was it? When will Jamie and Jodie get to meet again? Smile

Rgds
Johnson

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Mar 13, 2003, 2:06 AM

Post #57 of 57 (434 views)
Shortcut

Dear Johnson,

Regarding to the match examption show held at Klang Parade is great! lots of doggies there espeacially beagles. More info pls. go to "Dog show & Championship" look for this thread "match examption show " to find out!

By the way,tis april got gathering again in KK. so, r u coming? maybe we will meet there tis time!

regards,Smile
Serene Lim

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my