Public Places for Dogs

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 5, 2003, 8:48 PM

Post #76 of 79 (2158 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Public Places for Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha, actually i was on my way to beach and i had to stop at island to wait for my other batch of cousins to meet us up. So we decided to walk around lo..Tongue when she is in u2, i was holding her but she is walking on leash in padini. The sales asistant even play with her..ehheheSlyLaugh try to influence with jaz, trying to gain entrance to the shopSlySly
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 5, 2003, 8:52 PM

Post #77 of 79 (2156 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hcyeap] Public Places for Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

I dont think the guards will allow the dogs in anymore Frown they warn me d...but we are allowed to sit at the outer portion of the cafe's thouCrazy
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

hcyeap

Mar 5, 2003, 10:16 PM

Post #78 of 79 (2149 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jay_owl] Public Places for Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Jay,

don't you mind what others think? so long as you love your doggies, so what if they are mongrels. Sure Cuties has an upper advantage just like all cute girls, I guess... It is how we percieve our kiddies which matters more really. Even if others never brought theirs, bring yours anyway, and try...worse comes to worse, they could ask us to leave... and we don't go there again.. Happen to me like a hundreds of times, but if we don't try, we'll never know, right?

good luck - come to the events, love to meet your doggies sometime.

hcyeap - daddy to Pepperboy Schnauzer

wcsb73
Novice

Mar 31, 2003, 5:20 PM

Post #79 of 79 (2118 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pat] Public Places for Dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

hi to all,
i've just discover this puppy.com and i've would very AGREE with patricia. here..WHERE IS OUR FREEDOM FOR OUR DOGs !!! i've understand that there is a bit of freedom to bring our Dogs around town freely in PJ, Damansara, subang, sunway area BUT how about other places like Ampang,Melawati, Ulu klang, wangsa maju, shah alam, (mostly in Bumiputra area) they would look at you like one kind. (get rid of that creature) SAD!
In Apartment or Condominium, (no pet allow..) hmm...but i see there a lot of CATs (wat is tat creature than? human?) How bout our dogs?
i feel very sad for my baby(dog) have to stay at home most of the time and if want to go out also have to seak out quitely or secretly, scare others will see (at the moment)...and luckly my dog knows and stay very quite..Smile
Help us all!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my