First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

aateh
Novice

Dec 16, 2003, 3:01 AM

Post #76 of 89 (401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [catheryn] Hi! I'm new here.. Cheers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Catheryn,

I also at KL.Do you join MKA dog training in Jln.Gasing every Sun?

Hope can see you next time.Smile

Concorn
ALPHA

Dec 16, 2003, 5:12 PM

Post #77 of 89 (400 views)
Shortcut

Hey, What do u do for living? Don't you miss your chloe? I bet u do right!! How many furkid do u have? As for me there is none. but this christmas i am gonna get a beagle/acs. I used to have a lab but that was history now. Where do u stay in KL?

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

catheryn
Novice

Dec 18, 2003, 12:12 AM

Post #78 of 89 (395 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] Hi! I'm new here.. Cheers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Rebooto,

Yup, am already home... My baby missed me so much... she was so excited to see me. I'm glad she still remembered me. Cool

Man, the flight was a real long one.. Started off from Seattle at 7.15 a.m. Friday morning (so had to wake up at 4 a.m. to be at the airport by 5.30 a.m.). Then took a connecting flight from LA. Was in LA for more than 4 hours... then transit again in Narita, Tokyo for an hour.

Finally reach Singapore at 2 a.m., Sunday morning... but no connecting flight to KL until 6.30 a.m.... so finally touched down in KLIA at 7.20 a.m... Phew!Tongue

Got home, and my baby practically sprinted across the hall... then enthusiastically licking my face when I picked her up. So cute!! But, man... she got fat... or, well, she just looked fat coz her hair grew so much longer while I was away. Hahaha!! Laugh

Cheers,
Cat...

catheryn
Novice

Dec 18, 2003, 12:18 AM

Post #79 of 89 (393 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aateh] Hi! I'm new here.. Cheers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi AAteh,

No, I'm afraid my baby hasn't had all her jabs yet... so no training classes until all that is completed.

Btw, what's the minimum age to enrol for the dog training classes? Would appreciate it if you could help me with that... Smile

What's your Goldie's name?

Cat...

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 18, 2003, 12:33 AM

Post #80 of 89 (388 views)
Shortcut

Glad that u came back safely and geee that is a real real super long flight....if i was there ...i died already of bored...hahaha

hmmmm they don't have brain but still can remember u...i guess dog have brain after all...right...still can remember u.

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

catheryn
Novice

Dec 18, 2003, 12:35 AM

Post #81 of 89 (388 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Hi! I'm new here.. Cheers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Concorn,

I work in an IT firm, so it's pretty hectic. Wink And, yes... I missed my Chloe very much. I only have 1 furkid with me right now. I live in Damansara, PJ... 2 others are at my parents' place, so I get to see them every weekend as well...

So, have you identified which furkid you're going to get for Christmas? I thought you had a Shih Tzu..., no?

Cheerios,
Cat...

Concorn
ALPHA

Dec 18, 2003, 12:50 AM

Post #82 of 89 (387 views)
Shortcut

well, the shih tzu is my god son. He'll be with me only if my aunt is out station. or on weekend. Everybody that I know is in IT. Hmm... it must be a great challenge job there.. my boss also had an IT company but I only managed his admin for him.

Don't know yet.. still trying to sort out which type to take.... I guessed I must wait till I feel much better at my leg. Yesterday, went to chiropractic at this Subang jaya. The doc told me that mayb I have slipped disc that's why I have to limp. I better go for a MRI or xray... PirateCrazy

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

catheryn
Novice

Dec 20, 2003, 10:50 AM

Post #83 of 89 (383 views)
Shortcut

Poor dear... hope you feel better... Do take care and you're probably right in waiting till you feel better before you get a new furkid.

IT, yes... challenging... also doesn't give me much time to have a life. Unsure Hopefully, it'll get better once I hire more people to help me Laugh. Then, can spend more time with baby Chloe.

Cat...

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Dec 20, 2003, 8:32 PM

Post #84 of 89 (381 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi there...

definately that i would come for the gathering on january cause i don't want to miss the gathering... plus mitcher boy will be happy to go for the gathering and this will be roscoe first gathering... hope to see you there then...Smile
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

Concorn
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2003, 9:22 PM

Post #85 of 89 (379 views)
Shortcut

hi, sorry for the late reply. whole week on leave and i can't get online at home. pc problem... now i'm back again.

how's ur christmas day? Any special gift received? IT is a great challenging job nowadays. everybody seems to have quali in that too.

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

nickyahngan
Novice

Dec 28, 2003, 6:35 PM

Post #86 of 89 (379 views)
Shortcut

welcome to our big family

hope you can get all the informaton about your furkids here

settle?? who is taking care of your furkid?

hope they are in good hand....hope to see you and your furkid in the k9 event soon
men best friend are dog,beer,cigarette and women.....what will be the women best friend.....simply a dog will do

catheryn
Novice

Jan 15, 2004, 2:05 AM

Post #87 of 89 (369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nickyahngan] Hi! I'm new here.. Cheers! [In reply to] Can't Post

Omigosh Nicky!

You have the cutest doggie I've ever seen!! Cool What's your furkid's name and how old is it? Is it a Maltese as well? Hahaha! I have so many questions...

Yes, this site has been really helpful... My friend took care of my furkid while I was away in Seattle. He even took Chloe to the K9 event coz I couldn't make it to the event. Unsure I had to be in Singapore for a business meeting, and only returned late Sunday night.

Hopefully, there'll be more doggie events being organised in the near future...

Cheers,
Catheryn

catheryn
Novice

Jan 15, 2004, 2:27 AM

Post #88 of 89 (368 views)
Shortcut

My apologies, Concorn... for the late reply. Been totally bogged down with work.

Christmas was quiet.. and I spent my birthday in Singapore, on a business trip last weekend. So, I missed the K9 event. So sad... Even missed celebrating my birthday with my family and friends...

So, this year looks like a very hectic one for me, but it's one of the challenges in work. Thank goodness for Chloe, she helps me get my mind off work when I see her cutie face.

Chinese New Year is upon us.. and Chloe and I wish all of you dog lovers and your beloved pooches a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!

Catheryn...

Concorn
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2004, 11:39 PM

Post #89 of 89 (364 views)
Shortcut

Hi.. Hi... Hi... Catheryn,

Welcome back!! Yeah everybody is so bz with works, works, and works. Dont' work too much and no rest, ok!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my