First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Dec 20, 2003, 1:36 AM

Post #51 of 56 (1357 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] dog show in midvalley..... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi joling,

sure sure...but i guess i cant go to mcd for b'fast lah cos they will kick me out ler with my ritchie n xena..Unsure anyway will see ya at the gathering lorr...by the way..ur name is joling ah?
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

JolinG
Doggyman

Dec 20, 2003, 1:47 AM

Post #52 of 56 (1356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] dog show in midvalley..... [In reply to] Can't Post

my name is joanne

ur dog still puppy can lar go outside there n sit Wink

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Dec 20, 2003, 6:52 AM

Post #53 of 56 (1352 views)
Shortcut

heyy..

well my pup can go in wor but my old man ritchie cannot leh...grown up liao lah..Unsure thts y i always envy u guys that has toy breeds...can bring it anywhere...so niceWink anyway will see ya there at gathering...do call me ya if i dont see u...im the guy with two gsd..
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

boon
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2003, 9:40 AM

Post #54 of 56 (1343 views)
Shortcut

wei tomorrow what time ? ring me yah?

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

lessiemeggie
Novice

Dec 22, 2003, 9:51 PM

Post #55 of 56 (1322 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] dog show in midvalley..... [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink Hi,

I'm samuel, the one with min.schnauzer, met u in mid valley MIPE. How's Silky doing? I think the event was quite boring and plain. Anyway looking forward for the Jan and March. For your info, the other Schnauzer, got reserve best in show (pup) in penang 211th Mka. Best of group (uttility pup), reserve cc. I was so nervous handling him (steve), cos it's my first time out there. Anyway, I'm happy for steve. He's back to his dad for a moment.

Hey, hope to see you around.

Sam

012-2865138

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2003, 3:36 AM

Post #56 of 56 (1312 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lessiemeggie] dog show in midvalley..... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,Cool

Silky's doing good..a little messy coz I haven't been combing her for the past 1wk ++BlushTongue

True..had to wait a loooong time and all. If it wasn't for friends...think I could've diedTongue lol

WOW!! BIG!!! Congrats! For a pup somemore..very good. It's his first time too. I'm happy for you guys too. Congratulations!

Btw,how's Winter? Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my