dog show in midvalley.....

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

nickyahngan
Novice

Dec 7, 2003, 6:17 PM

Post #1 of 56 (5641 views)
Shortcut
dog show in midvalley..... Can't Post

Any one of you and furkids participate in the midvalley dog show organize by the ?

i went there awhile to check out thing and pick up few magazine... saw a young lady with a puppy.com shirt...so who ever you are..how did the show go?

Anyone of your guy participate in the show do tell us the detail...

hope to hear great story abt you and your furkids soon.....WinkWinkWinkWink

have a nice dae.....................
men best friend are dog,beer,cigarette and women.....what will be the women best friend.....simply a dog will do

(This post was edited by nickyahngan on Dec 7, 2003, 6:19 PM)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Dec 7, 2003, 9:55 PM

Post #2 of 56 (5631 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nickyahngan] dog show in midvalley..... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi nickyahngan,

i did went over on sat...hmm..was quite ok lorrr..a bit disorganize...did not participate...quite a no of puppy.com members was there but they were not wearing the t-shirts,,,ehehee...
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 7, 2003, 10:15 PM

Post #3 of 56 (5630 views)
Shortcut

ya, but it was a tiring day for me and kinki. i went there early in the morning and got no experience at all. i think next time i should not go there that early.

there are lots of shih tzu and GR there. and i saw max and jamie. i also saw a lovely white chow chow. its so cute and adorable, looks like a ball of cotton. feel like hunging it.

ya, is not so formal , i think. and there group of indian guys sit next to me won 2 prizes for the "colour your dog contest". and their GR sleep there the whole day.

i think kinki was very stress up and she doesn't want to relieve herself. didn't pee at all eventhough she drank lots of water.

and when is time for the dog race, kinki was so nervous and refuse to run. and suddenly her collar get loss but later manage to get her back.

there are lots of dog foods promotion and manage to get some smaples and bought some treats for kinki.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Dec 7, 2003, 10:16 PM)

musashi
ALPHA

Dec 8, 2003, 6:06 AM

Post #4 of 56 (5616 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I was there from 11.am till 6 pm......not as big as I had imagine.quite disappointed, I should have bring my dog there to compete..

Spend about RM300 to buy dog's stuff for my dog,,,,luckily bonus coming out end of this month, otherwise .........Unsure But the dog stuff are cheaper than normal pet shop...could not but any cute shirts for my dog coz' don't know the size right or not........

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 8, 2003, 6:50 PM

Post #5 of 56 (5603 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] dog show in midvalley..... [In reply to] Can't Post

wow, you bought a lots of dog food. what brand do you buy?

actually i wanted to buy eukanuba and an extended leash, but then didn't coz got not enough money with me. next time i'll prepare more money for this kind of event.

but i manage to bring back lots of smaple and bought some treats for kinki.

when i register kinki, i was given a pack of super premium dog food. i think it'' probably coz more than the registration fees.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Dec 8, 2003, 7:07 PM

Post #6 of 56 (5601 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] dog show in midvalley..... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi amanda,

i saw u there!!..with ur kinki,hehehe..sorry ahh i must admit tht i recognise ur dog but not u..ahahahaWink i was with serene and then we weere like asking each other is that amanda ah?..then i see ur kinki quite familiar and then when u went into the race then i can confirm its kinki n u..ehhehehe....wah kinki sure notti ahh dont let u catch her...hmm...ehhee..i also got lots of those samples n treats...buy those samples i normally used to feed thise strays around my area...cos my dog is on different brand..Smile haiyah all of us ahh only think of buying things for our little furkids...so lucky lah they all..hehehe...everytime i go to dog shows also must buy back something for them,,..ehehe..tht's why i quickly went to atm n get money when i see that there are so many things to buy..ehehhee...so remember ya amanda..bring more money next time when u go to dog shows..hahahaha...but luckily those dogs show r only few months once or else i think i 'pokai' lah.hahaha,,,anyway nice to meet u...now i know whcih one is u n i shall say when i see u next timeWink
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

musashi
ALPHA

Dec 8, 2003, 9:45 PM

Post #7 of 56 (5590 views)
Shortcut

I bought one yers' heart worm supply which already cost RM104.I remeber I paid for RM90 for 6 months supply from the Vet last time, it's getting cheaper & cheaper.

Bought the Eukanuba,at first wanted to buy S**** Diet,but the sales lady very fierce 7 I walk away ....
Bought a lot of Ceasars (Above 40 can get the very nice Dog Calendr.....my wife bought a lot of "lap lap chap chap"....as usual lah, need to try which one is TARO's fqvarite...Wanted to but the leash but my wife said she will buy it from Japan....otherwise more than TIGA Ratus yo !

So kinki has her first experience already,next time should be better lah !You also got confidence already right ?

musashi
ALPHA

Dec 8, 2003, 11:03 PM

Post #8 of 56 (5586 views)
Shortcut

Sorry yeah, It's "HEART GUARD" not heart worm !! Sly

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2003, 4:37 AM

Post #9 of 56 (5575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] dog show in midvalley..... [In reply to] Can't Post

ya, i saw serena there, but dare not go forward to say hi. hehe..... shy la.Blush

which 1 is you, maybe i saw you there too. do you bring your dog there?

did you notice that kinki got a bit bald on her head? she had not fully recover after being attacked by the terrier.Frown

reality dreamer did came and say hi to me and beside her is another lady, but i forgotten her name.
she is the 1 who help me to catch back kinki. do you know who is she? i really wanted to thank her so much.Smile

Pacco de Mongrel

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2003, 4:40 AM

Post #10 of 56 (5574 views)
Shortcut

buy the leash from japan will be cheaper izit?

ya, got experience liao, next time i'll not go there that early. really tiring for me and kinki.

then during the late evening, i quickly have my nap and due to a tiring day, i got bad dreams.Unsure

Pacco de Mongrel

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Dec 9, 2003, 6:40 AM

Post #11 of 56 (5565 views)
Shortcut

hi amanda,

yah yah i saw the lady who catch kinki..i tot she was ur sister or friend..hmmm..nice lady ya to help...Smile well i was wearing a red t shirt...didnt bring my dog there as they said 3 months r not eligible wor..hmmm..but i saw a lot of pups there and once rottie was only 3 months but he participateFrown....welll welll...maybe enxt time lor right.ehhee..errmm didnt notice the head lah..ehehehe..errmmm realitydreamer was the one with a terrier mix right? very well behaved one issit? no need leash one wor..anyway will say hi next timeSmile

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2003, 7:34 PM

Post #12 of 56 (5549 views)
Shortcut

you got 2 GSD, right? how much do you pay for them? next time when you breed them , plz let me know.

since you stay at kk, shah alam, you'll sure go for this christmas gathering, right? i wish i can go too. how far is it from my place, seksyen 10. or how far is it from mid valley?

if its too far, i'm afraid my daddy won't fetch me.

Pacco de Mongrel

musashi
ALPHA

Dec 9, 2003, 9:02 PM

Post #13 of 56 (5543 views)
Shortcut

Jaoanese yen still so high,how to get cheaper leash,only Quality wise is better lah ! Those imported from UK or US one lgi expensive. The one that was offered in Mid Valley. actually is ok & reasonable.......regret Frown

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2003, 6:46 AM

Post #14 of 56 (5529 views)
Shortcut

Hello,Smile

The other girl was Pau-Lynn and I think Kinki did pretty well for her first time out. Other dogs are even worse Wink
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2003, 4:58 PM

Post #15 of 56 (5522 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] dog show in midvalley..... [In reply to] Can't Post

ya, at first when i reach mid valley, kinki looks very nervous in the lift and keep on barking at the poodle. i'm quite scared at first. decide to bring her back if she really couldn't calm down.

but later after she enter the hall, she keep quiet already, maybe there are so many dogs there and she dare not bark. later she manage to settle down. then i bring her to choose her favourite treats.

but kinki don't really dare to get near to other dog, just sniff sniff their nose only.

oh, that's pau lynn. is she 1 of the mipe staff, i saw her wearing the tag.

Pacco de Mongrel

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Dec 10, 2003, 5:11 PM)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2003, 5:17 PM

Post #16 of 56 (5519 views)
Shortcut

Most dogs do that..no worries.

Your dog would have to be super out going like a pointer or lab/GR to be wanting to play with every dog he sees Tongue

SHe isnt't exactly the part if the staff. She's a volunteer from SPCA. Went to hlep out.Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2003, 5:18 PM

Post #17 of 56 (5519 views)
Shortcut

ya, those sample is the different brand from what kinki is eating now. so i just give some to her as a treat.

i was given the wrong sample from eukanuba, i took the small breed 1, and its too small for kinki. i think she just swallow it without chewing it. i'm afraid it will get into her nose.

so i give the eukanuba to the stray cats behind my kitchen.

Pacco de Mongrel

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2003, 5:41 PM

Post #18 of 56 (5516 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] dog show in midvalley..... [In reply to] Can't Post

oic, i also want to help lar, maybe next time.

btw, how far is kk from mid valley. i stay near to padang merbok actually.

is kk even more far away than subang?

Pacco de Mongrel

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Dec 11, 2003, 11:59 PM

Post #19 of 56 (5489 views)
Shortcut

hi amanda,

yah yah....two gsds...errmm..my old boy ritchie was bought at 800+ last time as my dad's friend was very close to the petshop owner...and my little xena is 2K...ermm i wont be breeding them together lerrr...my old boy is 8yo liao ler..ehehe...as for xena..wellll see how she goes in the show ring lah...ehhehee...why u wanna buy gsd ah? yah yah im staying at kk...ehee..but missed out a few kk gathering as i was bz with work..xmas gathering? 21st one issit?? well most prob lor if im available on tht day..seksyen 10?? where is tht? pj or shah alam? errmmm is about 30 min from mid valley to kk if no jam...persuade ur dad lor

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Dec 12, 2003, 12:01 AM

Post #20 of 56 (5488 views)
Shortcut

hi amanda,

oops u did not saw ur posting tht ure staying very near to padang merbok..hmm..then its not very far mah...20 -30 min ler

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 12, 2003, 6:45 PM

Post #21 of 56 (5467 views)
Shortcut

30 minutes ride arh?! i think that will be too far for my dad, coz he had to work even on sunday.

maybe next time when i got my own car, i'll be able to go.

Pacco de Mongrel

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 12, 2003, 6:50 PM

Post #22 of 56 (5466 views)
Shortcut

ya, i always dream to have a GSD.
you bought xena for 2K!
that's really expensive, i don't think that i can afford that much.
maybe i'll buy 1 without cert.

Pacco de Mongrel

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Dec 13, 2003, 4:43 AM

Post #23 of 56 (5452 views)
Shortcut

hi amanda,

well she is a bit expensive i must admit..hehe..at first dad was reluctant to buy but then give in when he saw her..ehehe..and also i told him tht i'll pay the balanced as he's only willing to pay 1500...but luckily he's ok with after tht..ehhe so no need to pay lor meCool but i have to pay for all her things for the rest of her life..food,vet bills,supplements, etc..well ive always loved GSd too and ritchie is my first gsd..well its kinda expensive to own them also..they eat a lot and also prone to some health probs...it seems that there's gsd for adoption at spca from what u hear fr my friend..but i guess its an adult dog lah..spca sus[ect that is a stolen dog...it seems got gsd,labrador n rottweiler..

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 13, 2003, 4:52 AM

Post #24 of 56 (5451 views)
Shortcut

i don't think i can handle the adult GSD. afraid they might have some behavioral problem or some unpredictable temperament.
i'll always prefer to raise a dog since they are a puppy.

ya, i also have to use my own money on kinki, my dad will not even pay for the vaccination. but sometimes when i want to go college, i'll find some excuse and ask my dad some money. haha....Laugh

Pacco de Mongrel

doodle
ALPHA

Dec 13, 2003, 7:08 PM

Post #25 of 56 (5445 views)
Shortcut

hey!
I was at the midvally carnival too. I accompany my sister for the colouring contest. I think all participation got 1 year subscription. Wuahahahhaha!
Not bad ah..
I only saw Serene and mack mack. Where is the rest?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my