First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 16, 2003, 10:10 PM

Post #51 of 59 (982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] House design [In reply to] Can't Post

*Laughs* ...

So true ... RR got big surface area to wipe ... but no double coat and really short hair ... that really makes wiping a lot easier ...

Smile

(This post was edited by surchinmy on Dec 16, 2003, 11:50 PM)

jaytan
Canine Addict

Dec 16, 2003, 10:59 PM

Post #52 of 59 (978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] House design [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, it is not so bad if our dogs smell like us. But you are right, it would be weird if we smell like our dogs, heheheh. Maybe the dogs prefer the other way round. Best regards,J

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 17, 2003, 7:20 PM

Post #53 of 59 (970 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaytan] House design [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

Although its difficult in our weather ... We try not to bathe our dogs too often ... Frequent washing removes the natural oils that protect the dog, the dog's coat & skin ...

Washing too often, can sometimes make skin conditions worse ... So, like you we wipe our dogs several times a day ... and we try to stretch their baths to just once in 2 weeks (depends on weather, whether its been raining, how dirty the dogs get ... etc) ...

Oh ... by the way - it's a good idea to flap open your Beagles' ears every once in a while ... and let air in ... *LOL* ... We do this in the evenings, when we sit & relax with our doggies ...

Beagle's (and other flappy eared dogs) do have a propensity to ear problems ... And by airing & keeping the insides of our Beagle's ears dry - that seems to help prevent/reduce ear infection & smell ...

Cheers ... Smile

jaytan
Canine Addict

Dec 17, 2003, 7:36 PM

Post #54 of 59 (967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] House design [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the tip. I do try to pay regular attention to their flappy ears like wiping the underside when I wipe their fur. I dont wipe tham half as often as you guys with longer hair dogs. For me it is about every other day depending on their smelling a bit, running in mud during walks and getting wet in drizzles. I have to confess I haven't had to bathe the puppies for a month now. They are fine cos my wife is oblivious to the fact, heheheh. Best regards,J

boon
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2004, 1:12 AM

Post #55 of 59 (954 views)
Shortcut

Hahahaha,

my monkey got bathe once every 2 weeks or sometime 3 weeks. hehehhe luckily she is indoor, else i'm not sure i can stand the smell or not.....shzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don let her read this......Crazy

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 7, 2004, 1:26 AM

Post #56 of 59 (952 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] House design [In reply to] Can't Post

Hope to meet Bonnie one day ... Smile

boon
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2004, 9:08 AM

Post #57 of 59 (947 views)
Shortcut

Hi SK,

I'm sure there is a chance where Bonney and Happy meet....hehehhehe and be prepared......guess the 2 will mess up the who area....LOLTongue

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 7, 2004, 7:46 PM

Post #58 of 59 (937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] House design [In reply to] Can't Post

I am sure they will both have a lovely time ... Happys will be glad to play with someone her size for a change ... Tongue

Cheers

boon
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2004, 10:16 PM

Post #59 of 59 (935 views)
Shortcut

Yeah,

they're about same size.Wink but one tend to be fatter.....

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my