Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Eye Care and Conditions:
Something stick on my puppy's eyes......

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2003, 11:02 PM

Post #26 of 37 (3570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] Something stick on my puppy's eyes...... [In reply to] Can't Post

1 thing i noticed is that this problem seems pretty common in Shih Tzu's. Last time I had 2 ST's and well,same problem. One had,the other didn't. Crazy

Did what you did..clean it everyday. It did smell a little,not as much though...but slowly but surely the stink went away. What was left was a smell,it doesn't stink but it isn't exactly the best smell in the world.Unimpressed
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 29, 2003, 6:09 PM

Post #27 of 37 (3564 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Something stick on my puppy's eyes...... [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah....i guess when they are at puppies age...then will get the smell..due to cry too much + eye discharge...

but for Baby ...he don't cry anymore..big boy already....but got lots of eye discharge...the color is exactly like the "yu mai sui" ...the white color bean 1...use to cook into "thong sui"...hehehehe don't know what to call that...

so now even worst...clean his eye and fur everytime he awake from his slumber....

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 30, 2003, 7:55 AM

Post #28 of 37 (3560 views)
Shortcut

heheh..bigger braver boy now huh? SmileWinkCool

ah...that should be good. Smile

no worries..I hv to clean my dogs paws everyday Unimpressed
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 30, 2003, 5:50 PM

Post #29 of 37 (3557 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Something stick on my puppy's eyes...... [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah...guess so...yeah....better for us if he is big boy ......hmmm what do u use to clean ur dog's paws??

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 30, 2003, 7:43 PM

Post #30 of 37 (3555 views)
Shortcut

HelloSmile

For my dogs they 2 of them developed moist-dermatitis or something like that. So first I put some medicated powder to "dry" it up a little then later on put some iodine solution. Unsure
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 30, 2003, 7:57 PM

Post #31 of 37 (3554 views)
Shortcut

how come they develop this kind of skin disease???

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 30, 2003, 8:42 PM

Post #32 of 37 (3552 views)
Shortcut

I think they're sensitive to the grass and now,the rainy season isn't exactly helping.Unsure

Also, I take them walking/jogging everyday..can't help it,they need the exercise.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 30, 2003, 10:21 PM

Post #33 of 37 (3551 views)
Shortcut

why don't u stop the outdoor exercise and make it indoor...wait till their paws is healed then only bring them out....

hehe a bit out of topic..but what the heck...kekekekSlySlySly

Do u know there is a Pet Safary open next to Ikea, Damansara Mutiara....the pet shop got lots of pet for sale....wow...at last i saw a min. pin for sale..its RM680 and 4 of them so cute but a bit shaking like mad...poor guys....if i got money i'm sure gonna get them...WinkWink

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 31, 2003, 12:10 AM

Post #34 of 37 (3547 views)
Shortcut

hi,Smile

Did try that...for about a month or so.Didn't see any difference. But how long can you keep a dobermann and bullmastiff indoors? My house is not very big. lolLaugh

I've got a feeling even if their paws are 100% better it will still come back. They are bound to touch grass...Heck,my whole garden area is grass.UnsureUnimpressed

Oh yea...heard abt that. How is it?

Well, if i were you,i wouldn't get the min pins frm the pet shop. 1. They cost extra. For that price, you could get a *pair* of min pins and still hv money say......RM 100?Smile 2. they're from puppy mills,so enough said there.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 31, 2003, 12:46 AM

Post #35 of 37 (3546 views)
Shortcut

hmmm hahaha yeah true ...both of them so active 1...hahaha so moer work for ya lor..also that will bound u to them more lor...WinkWink

ohhh well, not really that big la that pet safari...just yesterday saw 3 new pet shop opened in SS2...wow..masalah....izzit that good huh...dog business ...hmmmmm

ehh a bit out of topic...actually need u to enlight me a bit ler...the puppy mill arrrr ...wat izzit...izzit like those farm full of dog 1 ar...rear like use to rear chicken, pig and etc...???

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 31, 2003, 9:24 AM

Post #36 of 37 (3543 views)
Shortcut

Hello Smile

one of the best thing abt the dobe is that if she doesn't go for a walk,she'll be alright. No destruction or anything like that. As for the bullmastiff, 2 days no walk and you'll start seeing pieces of shoe and sand here and there. That "kid" is really rebellious.UnimpressedTongue But I don't mind them being active. Keeps me fit.lol Laugh

3 new ones? again?

Yeap, you got the picture-small,tiny cages,unkept/unhealthy/unloved dogs who breed for a living.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 31, 2003, 6:23 PM

Post #37 of 37 (3539 views)
Shortcut

Winkwhat pup do u have besides the bullmastiff and doberman??

yep...3 news ones for me...hehe i think there is currently 5 pet shop in SS2 itself...that is crazy....i was wondering if there is some many customer there??

ohh gee that is disgusting...

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my