Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Need help Need help!!!!!

cowcow
Dog Kichi

Nov 3, 2002, 7:41 AM

Post #1 of 2 (711 views)
Shortcut
Need help Need help!!!!! Can't Post

Hi Hi everybody! I am calvin from Taman Tun Dr.Ismail. Hmm, how to say leh, my pup just past away last week cause by Distemper, and I was doing a lot of research on this distemper disease and come to get know this website. A lot of good advice i got from here!Sly

Lossing my pup is real heart pain, a big guy like me also cry for 2 days. Now I try to adopt another new pup, but still got a lot of question in mind. Wondering All Leng Chai Leng Lui here got advice or not.

My doggie past away just last week. And now, i try to adopt a Beagle which is 8 weeks old, with second Injection today only(still at the breeder home). According to what advise from internet, at least 1 month only can introduce new pup to my home. Will there any other special case? just like spray my whole house with "bacteria killer spray" available in market? It is because last time my pup stay in my house and freely run everywhere, the compound that she is running is quite wide. With Clorox really a bit problem. as my pup always lick here and there. Hmm, a lot problem problem here. how how how?

Will the second injection effective enough to fight the virus? to SUPER BACK KIller Spray enough?? ANYWAN PLASEEE HELP ME!Crazy

lisachew

Nov 5, 2002, 7:01 PM

Post #2 of 2 (691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cowcow] Need help Need help!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello

Welcome to the forum.

Its easier if you are able to search the forum with the keyword DISTEMPER as it has been discussed in the forum before. You will be able to get the information that you need on how to clean it away.

hope this helps!
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my