Jun 16, 2008, 7:28 PM
Puppy.com.my is organizing a Resort Stay at the popular A'Famosa Resort on September 6 ~ 7, 2008 (New Date Fixed by AFamosa as Lantern Celebration is now moved to September 6 and 7, 2008). It is an opportunity that you can go holiday with your dog and at the same time enjoy some dog related activities with the company of many dog lovers. Details of the resort stay is as below -
Puppycom AFamosa Doggie Get Together Day 2008
Venue : A'Famosa Resort, Melaka
Date : Arrival : September 6, 2008 , Departure : September 7, 2008
Check In and Check Out : Official Check in time is 1600 hours (4:00PM).
(You will most like be able to check in by 12:30PM depending on the availability of ready rooms or bungalow)
Official Check out time is 1200 hours. ( Can normally be delayed to 1300 hours).
Program of the day
September 6, 2008
1:00PM - 4:00PM : Check In
4:00PM - 7:00PM : Doggie Games and Socializing Session at the field in the vicinity of the Condo Area. Up to 6 doggie fun games will be organized with all the prizes and trophies to be sponsored by A'Famosa. There will also be several lucky draws on that day that include free Bungalow Stay which will be sponsored by A'Famosa as well.
7:45PM Onwards : Dinner and Free and Easy. Lantern Festival Celebration at Cowboy Town
September 7, 2008
Free and Easy for All for you to explore the A'Famosa
One Bungalow - RM 640.00 nett with 04 Breakfasts
The Bungalow has four bedrooms and all are equipped with at least a queen size bed and can accommodate up to 8 peoples per Bungalow. All bungalow will come with a swimming pool (for human only).
Family Studio - 1 Bedroom (2 pax per unit)
Family Studio (Standard) - RM 240.00 nett with 02 Breakfast. 2 Bedrooms (4 pax per unit)
The Family Studio has 02 queen size bed in a room ( attached bathroom)
2 Rooms Condotel (Standard) - RM 340.00 nett with 02 Breakfast 3 Bedrooms (6 pax per unit)
2 Bedrooms Condotel : 01 Master bed with Queen size bed attached with bath room, 2nd room with 02 single
bed in a room ( 01 common bath room)
3 Rooms Condotel (Standard) - RM 410.00 nett with 03 Breakfast .
3 Bedrooms Condotel : 01 Master bed with Queen size bed attached with bath room, 2nd room with 02 single
bed in a room, 3rd room with 02 single bed in a room ( 01 common bath room)
There is no restriction on the number of dogs you can bring along. Dogs and owners are allowed in most area within the A'Famosa Resort except Hotel/Resort Restaurant, The Animal Safari and The Water World where pets are prohibited. Dog owners are to take note of the following:-
- Dog owners to bring along dog cage or mobile kennel if necessary
- Dog owners to ensure that their dog will not cause any damage to the property of A'Famosa, especially the fixtures at the Bungalow, Family Studio and Condotel.
- Dog must be on leash at all time when the dog is out of the Bungalow, Family Studio or Condotel.
- Dog owners must not let their dog go off leash along the walkway of the Family Studio and Condotel.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dog at all time. All dog poo must be picked up by the owners.
- Dog owners to be responsible for the safety of their dogs and themselves.
- Dogs are not allowed to swim in the swmming pool in the Bungalow area and Condotel. Those swimming pools are only meant for human who stay at the Bungalow.
- In the event that the Bungalow and Condotel are overbooked, priority will be given to Puppy.com.my's Premium Members.
Some other highlights over the same weekend include the Lantern Festival that will be held in conjunction with the mid-autumn festival.We will be organizing several light and simple games where all can join together to have some fun. All are being arranged and more will be announced in the near future. Prizes for the doggie games will be contributed by A'FAMOSA RESORT.
For those are interested in the Resort Stay can place your booking by filling up the form available at www.puppy.com.my/form-afamosa.html . Once the form is submitted, the representative from A'Famosa will contact you at appropriate time for more details and payment arrangement.
Read more at www.puppy.com.my/afamosa/
More information on A'Famosa can be viewed at www.afamosa.com.
(This post was edited by Admin on Jun 24, 2008, 9:57 PM)