All entries for the Agility Trial will also be automatically enrolled in the Novice Agility Competition to be held shortly after the Agility Trial. The Novice Agility Competition will be more relax and the details as follow:-
Each participant will be allowed to have two runs each and the best score of the two run will be considered for final placing.
The course will either be similar to that of the actual trial or with lesser obstacles and equipments.
Toy and treats are allowed for the run but there should be no touching of dogs.
Great news n will definitely take part. A couple more queries:
1. If v enrol online for the trial, how do v make payment or cn we pay on d day itself?
2. For d Olympic run, will there b seperate male n female handler categories? ... otherwise it will b a real advantage 4 d guys. __________________________________________________
Thanks 4 organising d agility trials n games n wonderful effort by d volunteers as well. The course was too challenging for most novice dogs but we still had a great time. Just a few shortcomings to highlight:
1. What happened to the Novice Agility Competition? If it was cancelled, the competing teams should have at least been notified instead of being left wondering and waiting for the 3rd run.
2. What is the official results (ie. timing and faults)? Would be helpful if the competing teams knew the actual results so that we can learn and perhaps improve on our runs in future.
3. What happened to the certificates to be issued to competitors who completed a qualifying run as mentioned in your earlier post? __________________________________________________