Aug 10, 2004, 1:55 AM
Post #1 of 301
Jungle, mozzy bites, fresh air, doggies and stream water in your shoe @ gasing hill. If any of those things interest you, do come and join us then !
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!!
NOTE : Do put your dogs to be on-leash at all times & Pick up after your dogs poo.
Date : August 14th, 2004
Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing
Time : 7.30 am
Join us in the list below :
1. Ming Yang, Terry + 2 smelly doggies (again)
Direction 1 :
From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus”. Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 – 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.
Direction 2 :
Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant – go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.
Things to take note of :
1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;)