Sep 26, 2005, 3:19 AM
In fond loving memories of Taro who have left us on 24/10/2005 at 3.30pm, the coming week JT will be organize in his tribute.
A Tribute (JT) Trek for Taro ~ Rocky & Kiyomi�s son @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on October 1st, 2005 - ROUND 64 !!!
Rocky & Kiyomi will be holding a small memorial service with the trekkers friends at Taro�s favourite place at the trek. We hope that those knows Taro could be there to say our last farewell and walk his last trek with us.
Date : October 1st, 2005
Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing
Time : 7.30 am
We are planning to go into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late (that did not informed). We do not want to attract any unwanted attention from none dog lover. I thank you for your understanding. Pls be punctual.
Join us in the list below :
1. Rocky, Kiyomi & Taro
2. Ming Yang & Summer
Direction 1 :
From Padang Merbok's roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called Lotus Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 - 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.
Direction 2 :
Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.
Things to take note of :
1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it's a real jungle trail.
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P
9. Don't wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
10. PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA COLLAR or HARNESS just incase the one you are using broke or snapped.
11. Do be considerate n make way for other trekkers to passed us by esp to those who is not in our group with dogs.
Map : www.puppy/k9trekkers/map.html
(Not to scale)
(This post was edited by Admin on Sep 26, 2005, 4:30 AM)