Dec 2, 2004, 3:53 AM
Sam Fatt, Sam Fatt and here's to our round 38 ! Do take note of the CHANGE of VENUE this round .... and there is directions given below. Anything, u can call me or email me for further details lar... See u guys there !
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Bkt KIARA on December 4th, 2004 - Round 38 !!!
P/S : No stream this trail in Kiara but its a different feel altogether. Do bring some mozzy repellant or long pants/shirt or else be prepare to be bitten....
Date : December 4th, 2004
Meeting Venue : TMN BKT KIARA (See direction below)
Time : 7.30 am
Pls be punctual as we are planning to go into the Jungle by 7.45AM.
iJoin us in the list below :
1. Khoo BG + Jody + Teneal
2. Ming Yang, Terry & Kids
Use the NKVE from Damansara heading to KL along the way you will be able to see Eastin Hotel on your right hand. From there, do take note of a signboard on your left (abt 200 meters away) that leads to you "Mont Kiara" follow the road to Mont Kiara and go all the way straight.just before the turning to Mont Kiara's traffic light on your left, you shall be able to see a school on your left about 50 meter just before the traffic light. Take that turn and find a parking. That's our meeting point.
If you missed the school, at the traffic light turn left and then on the 1st junction, left again. When you go all the way straight, there is a slight curve to your left and you shall be able to see the school on your right hand. Find parking and you shall see us there waiting.
Things to take note of :
1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as itís a real jungle trail.
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue.
9. Donít wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;
(This post was edited by minglmy on Dec 2, 2004, 3:57 AM)